India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 36)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Rach, this aint a movie, where we see all the negativity for 3 hours and the forget about it. This is a serial and we and the CT's have to keep in mind that most of the viewers who watch this are very rigid about a few things, and that includes difference between a hero and a villian, and Viren is a hero but of a different sort that is all !! SRK in Darr or Anjaam was an out right negative character and villian, so let us even not compare Viren to such characters !!

Can you honestly think Nivi will fall for a Viren even if he hurts her or any of her loved ones ? Yes she might feel pity for him when she finds out about his past, but she won't fall for him ever, so in that case the CT's have to show his obsessive behavior in such a way that the viewers not only feel for Viren but are also rooting for NivRen's love story !! And if he hurts anyone, intentionally or even unintentionally then Rs and KInshuk can kiss him being a hero Goodbye because no one is gonna accept a love story like that, so the only way I see them showing this track is for Viren to show him inflicting pain on himself or hurting himself, Because I'm sure he is not psychotic, his character does not suit the profile of a psychopath, He has too much love in him for Nivi and for his family to be a psycho.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arapattamushiaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010anjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I don't think Viren is psychotic. I think these news reports are elaborating the story. Kinshuk himself said that Viren is passionate and whatever he does is for his love.

I think Viren will be passionate and possessive so he'll probably get jealous faster than most, but I think Nivi needs someone whose always going to hold on to her. So far, she's been abandoned by people she loved: her mom, dad, Sid, and Divya.

I think Viren's possessiveness will make Nivi feel even more wanted than she already is with Viren and soon she will realize not only his haq over her, but hers over him and will have no problem asking him who he's giving what gift too.

I think that when Nivi finally admits that she's in love with Viren, sparks will fly and it'll be amazing.. that moment will be worth the torturous wait that Viren is handling so patiently. Woh kehte hain na.. sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hota hain. Wink

Edited by Rahm - 16 December 2010 at 7:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arapattamushimilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010AnamikaSJainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Like an article said NivRen love track is the trump card of the show so  i believe (or infact hope) they dont ruin this by turning Viren negative in a bad way... They do worry about TRP's dont they... For sure even i wont be able to bear Viren torturing the poor soul intentionally or unintentionally....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Navz woderful analysis and explanation of Viren I loved it and if they show his obsession in this positive manner than I am all in it But I have full faith in CT's that they will destroy beautiful sweet loving and caring side which is apparant with their Negative touch of Pyschotic lover. But till they are going your way I will believe whatever you are saying is correct and I wish they keep in your way but I not seeing it going your way but the other way sooner and later. I think we are gonna get next shocker on monday. 

Rach, since Kinshuk said Viren is a passionate lover, and he is the new face of a hero, that is another thing wjhich makes me believe that whatever psychotic or obsessed behavior we are going to see it going to be towards himself, and not anyone else, because this is Nivi's story and her journey, so I feel that the reason they have turned Viren into an obsessed lover is to show that Nivi is indeed a woman of substance who will understand her husband's pain, heal his emotional wounds and cure him of his insecurities and obsessive behavior with her care and attention and it will be all because of her love for him, which she will slowly realize on her own.

Also I don't think RS can show Viren being cruel or hurting anyone, especially Nivi and expect her to understand and love him !! She will only do so if he ends up hurting himself and that too because of her, and I feel that is when she we try and figure out Viren and get to know him ! After that, there will be no looking back for Nivi, her sole priority will be Viren and then anyone else !! Won't that be opposite of what is going on now ? Right now everyone is priority for Nivi except Viren and his obsessive behavior will change that !!!

Navi jaan.... we are so much alike... @bold - I have been thinking about this since yesterday after reading the article. That is why I said I was confused and did not know what to make out of it. But this thought has been going in my mind and I was also thinking that maybe this is what will make transition of Nivi into "Woman of substance". This obsessive nature of her husband will make her take charge of the situation and cure her husband with her love and trust. She will be with him all through and give him everything he has been craving for. SO, this is going to be her journey. We have seen some groW*H in her character since the day her dad was insulted and now the main change will happen now when she will realize what Viren is going through.
I am excited about KC segment and we will see 2 dance segments for NiVren and maybe in dream sequence we will see how romantic he is and maybe we will start to see his obsessive nature... 
BTW, just loved your analysis and thoughts...too good.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatmilee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I don't think Viren is psychotic. I think these news reports are elaborating the story. Kinshuk himself said that Viren is passionate and whatever he does is for his love.

I think Viren will be passionate and possessive so he'll probably get jealous faster than most, but I think Nivi needs someone whose always going to hold on to her. So far, she's been abandoned by people she loved: her mom, dad, Sid, and Divya.

I think Viren's possessiveness will make Nivi feel even more wanted than she already is with Viren and soon she will realize not only his haq over her, but hers over him and will have no problem asking him who he's giving what gift too.

I think that when Nivi finally admits that she's in love with Viren, sparks will fly and it'll be amazing.. that moment will be worth the torturous wait that Viren is handling so patiently. Woh kehte hain na.. sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hota hain. Wink

Glad to see you here, Rahm.

Exactly, you have just put my thoughts in words, dear.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaRahm

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
1st part ...
cc thinking abt 1st pendant...nivren goes out...V takes N to hospitall but she refuse to see NT saying she dont want to break kasam...last time she did only to save her dadi...(V fell more in luv with her - its in his luk) she smiles n on his qns tells its only coz of him she's smiling now...he's happy....VD makes sargi n thali 4 DD...V comes n a cute scene follows between VN n V-DD....DD chases him away...VD asks abt N's thali dat time CC comes...VD repeats qns but she leaves...all r sad...N feels sad n leaves..DD is sad 4 her...

Edited by ashred12 - 16 December 2010 at 8:06am

aashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010anjubalaGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
2nd part...
VD-DD brings thali to N's roomm....an emotional scene between 3...DD in gud self...
shud see d next VN scene...
N luking 4 sari to wear 4 KC...V comes n questions her decision to do Kc...he's trying to make her acknowledge her feelings...but she manages to get out of it...
i feel scene is bit serious..maybe its only effect of d article...but V is not romancing he's luking bit serious...
N said she's doing it as duty...finally V said one day'll come wen u'll do it  in name of luv...(wen'll dat day comeUnhappy)

Edited by ashred12 - 16 December 2010 at 8:10am

celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010AnamikaSJainGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
3rd part....
N gets ready early morn...she adjusts V's sheet n pillow den in sleep he turns 2wrds  her...he's smiling in sleep n seeing dat she has an unconscious mini smile....she luks at him 4 sometime n leaves...in SD room D luks at S n leaves to give NT's dupatta to N...DD sees dat dey r sleeping seperate...no V in room...(dat explains d precap....finally!!)
N is praying at d home mandir wen she hears some sound n reaches storeroom..2 sargi thali n a diya r kept dere n some1 is watching her inside....worried she goes downstairs...dey show CC coming fm kitchen...VD asks N to bring thali n she says its in storeroom...camera focuses lil bit on YD...she sends VD up n just like kurta case...den DD comes n calls dem down..

precap-yday's repeated...

i'm 1000% sure dis MP is YD's idea....

Edited by ashred12 - 16 December 2010 at 8:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index