India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 35)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i agree with aashvee...he'll hurt only himself...but i wont mind if he hurts the evil trio....in d article km said viren is passionate...not psychotic...anyway RS is not kekta....so relax....

Edited by ashred12 - 16 December 2010 at 6:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Girls did you see the new TB article about the special KC episode with lots of dance numbers, and even a NivRen dream sequence ? It is gonna air on Monday, that means at least till Monday no dhamaka is gonna happen !! That should ease our minds !! LOL But that is gonna be for the function after all the rituals, so it means the KC preparations, Pooja and everything will be shown tomorrow ! Can't wait Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey shova my exam is going good and how can I stop thinking about NivRen
Thats geat to hear. lol yep think about them but not during ur exams. and also dont wory about this new article all will be fine and viren will be just a obsessive lover and nothing else so u relax ok?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls did you see the new TB article about the special KC episode with lots of dance numbers, and even a NivRen dream sequence ? It is gonna air on Monday, that means at least till Monday no dhamaka is gonna happen !! That should ease our minds !! LOL But that is gonna be for the function after all the rituals, so it means the KC preparations, Pooja and everything will be shown tomorrow ! Can't wait Smile

Navz and we are going to get 2 dance performances between NivRen. 1 dream sequence and other dance events the article said so hurray. What more can we ask for. And as we expected even Viren has kept fast for Nivi. Atleast some predictions are going the right way..... if not all LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hey ashvee lots and lots of hugs for you HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I don't want a stalker at my backWink. Thanks girls but what to do from the night I read about psychotic lover (My biggest mistake though) I am having bad dreams in night and after reading few post I am more scared see even SRK in darr looked more calm on front but does brutal deed at the back. Anjaam (SRK and MADHURI) again he did looked so calm in front but killed everyone related to her as he wanted to own her. Tere Liye was a movie in which salmaan use to fight with everyone who comes in heroine way (Ya never hurt her) ends up in asylum and when returned heroine died and again sent back to there. So whatever movies they show about obsessive lover are showing tragic ends only. He said karne waale bolte nahi to voh jo karta hai woh bolta  nahi and he never said he can do anything like that. This show is really becoming scary. I was never scared of show when some villian enter who has all bad intentions but always scared when a person who is shown good turn out to be evil suddenly without any notice and top of that heroine trusts him blindly. I don't want him to turn psychotic killer or inflict pain to himself which eventually hurt her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
nivren's dream sequence n dance...Day Dreaming

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
rach dear...worry not...CTs know d value of nivren story....just enjoy d show n think of d dream sequence....

aashvee.rahejaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Wow Navz thanks for the news honey oH god I love you so till monday we need not to worry about anything and I am on cloud nine reading Viren kept fast for Nividita WinkLOL  how cute. He is actually turning in 100% Patnivrata patiEmbarrassedBig smile. Rest leave the things on CT's anyday we have options to leave the show if they show something really drastic so why to worry nowBig smile.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index