Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 34)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Rachu, jaanu, you are ignoring moiCryBroken Heart

You are not telling me how your exams areCryBroken Heart Yesterday also you ignored moiCryBroken Heart 

Cry

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 16 December 2010 at 5:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi rach i'm here...how was ur xm?....
i was not just wishing...i knew it'd happen as we all know he is madly in luv with her...but by d time i got d segment links, dey r banned...Cry

hey aashvee....me too was thinking abt dat pooja scene whole day....wat a coincidence....
dat 1st serial was in 9x...aamir ali was d cheating brother...krithika (KZK) was d herione's sister...
2nd serial was in sony...koi dill mein hai...eijaz khan was d bad brother...but dat pair luked gud...
anyway, both r fm kekta....

hey Ashley jaanu, nice to see you, ya, thanks for the info, My cousin told me that a lot of people at that time loved the couple Ejaz and poorva, and the bad boy turned good in that one 

but really, I think CCBM is so special a serial and is nothing like an ek show.  And Viren will prove to be a hero like none before. If he had to do a goody goody role, he could have chosen from any of his other offers. He chose this one because this one will be different and just see, within days of his entry, this forum also has undergone a 360 degree change....and for the better

Look at the love NivRen had right from day 1 when no one knew for sure they would be together. The character of Viren is awesome and the love story of NivRen, even as reported by TB, is a trump card for the serial makers. So, no way, they are going to spoil NiVren by doing anything silly.

If Viren crosses a line in his love for Nivi, it will be only directed against himself. he can inflict pain on himself but he can never harm even a hair of Nivi's head. I am so certain of this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Ashvee may be you are right I haven't watched those 2 serials you explained and I really hope CT's don't turn it like that but I know whatever we hope CT's does that. I am not even able to imagine how will they show such a sweet character taking such a drastic U turn but Jaan TB articles are always correct and they add little suspense in the end but it's always true in beginning whatever they say is correct. Kinshuk said he will be labelled as psycotic and don't know what is hidden in past. I always said too much love is also dangerous which can lead you to hurt other person. More thing Sid use to call her doll what if as actions Viren will actually treats as his possessed doll who doesn't have right to think as she want and whoever wants to snatch it from him he will take some nasty steps against them as they have shown he do respect them but he is not emotionally attached to anyone except his dadaji (but I don't think he is attached to him now) and we might wondering CC planning to kill dadaji but what if it is Viren who does that (he might have listened his dadaji doesn't want his and Nivi marriege) and everyone will suspect CC for that like always. I am getting really wrong vibes after reading this article. Previously they didn't show such sort of things because they didn't want to reveal his obsessive character and obsessivness also need some time to conqour mind slowly after sometime. What if now they start showing all those things which were not shown and were hidden from us. Like they are showing extreme selflessness in Nivi and show extreme selfishness in Viren like you were mentionting second story still Nivi falls in love with him and cure him but till then lot of damage will be done. I am really scared now not only for Nivi but complete family now (as whatever I read yesterday they are emotionally detached so Viren will not take long time to take drastic step even if other person wish that this should not have happened).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

You are not telling me how your exams areCryBroken Heart Yesterday also you ignored moiCryBroken Heart 

Cry
Ashvee how can I ignore you see I have written such a big reply for your comment. I am so engrossed in dissecting our Obsessive lover that forgot to answer all the questions
My exam was wonderful jaan

I know I try to think positively but unable to do so what to do that article and then some stories are revolving in my mind. Yesterday I didn't took it seriously but today I am really scared and don't know what it lead to. I don't want anyone to kill or separate Divya from Sid as ultimately it will lead to end where the way of Sid Putul reunion will open showing at the end Viren died or endup in mental asylum. off its look so scary I don't want JAAL deeds become so heavy on Viren that he ends up loosing everything in end. If he died then it will be still ok that will be end of all his myseries but if they end him up in asylum that will be more heartwrenching will show parents wrongdeeds spoiled a child childhood and made him so carved for love that his obsession made him end in to asylum to suffer in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys im back!!!!!!!!!! hopefully some of u guys r online lolz. Rach  how was ur exam, i know u did fine but did u think about viren once during exam??????Wink

Oh and Navz thanks darling im feeling allrite now. Oh now i understand how u wrote about viren so beautifully. man all ur post r written so beautifully that u made me feel all better

Infact everyones posts r beautiful in its own way and reading everyones thoughts makes me feel at peace lolz.

Hey ashu i managed to come online so make me feel better with ur wonderful jokes.
Anyways great discussion goin on guys, i wanna join in too. wait let me read it properly again and ill come back and reply to them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey shova my exam is going good and how can I stop thinking about NivRen

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Rachu, jaanu, still you are not hugging me or telling me anything, no hello, no hug, nothing, paraya kar diya mujheCry...now you are going to turn me into an obsessive stalker...LOL

Anyway, Km said he will be labelled psychotic, but actually, he will not be psychotic, I am sure of it.

And this is extreme jaanu, Viren will never try to harm his dadaji. Never. And never Nivi as well.

See, Viren's character may always appear grey to us because that is what the CTs want. To retain some suspense about  his character. But I am sure another character will turn negative and we will always think it is Viren and it will not be.

And I want to know what big event is going to happen to kick start Viren's grey shades (for us viewers) And when are they going to kick start nivren love story. woh bhi to TB article tha. uska kya?

Also remember, KM said it will be an unconventional love story. Arre bad boy turning good in love is very conventional for soaps. It's been done a million times and nothing new about it.

In this case, it will be Viren always striving to prove his love and none of us, maybe even Nivi will believe in his love. and I feel that Viren might be the kind of person who hurts himslef, inflicts wounds on himself, he is not the kind of person who will harm others. So, he will never harm nivi but if he sees nivi doesn't love him or if he feels no matter what he does nivi will not love him or if he feels that nivi will only always love S or if he feels that his love has not brought nivi any happiness or if he thinks nivi wants to leave him and go away, he will inflict hurt on himself, he might go away and try to kill himself, he might end up hurting himself or moving into his shell, become reclusive, uncommunicative, i don;t know how it will manifest itself but he will only harm himself. And he will not hold it on nivi's head, that if you don;t love me, i will kill myself and stuff. No, that is all S can do, Viren will not do that. if he wants to hurt himself, he will do it quietly. 

As Viren only said the first time he met her....his first words to Nivedita: "karne wale bolte nahi"

And S, for sure, there has to be more from his character, it is impossible that S's character has nothing more to be explored.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushiashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Cry
Ashvee how can I ignore you see I have written such a big reply for your comment. I am so engrossed in dissecting our Obsessive lover that forgot to answer all the questions
My exam was wonderful jaan

I know I try to think positively but unable to do so what to do that article and then some stories are revolving in my mind. Yesterday I didn't took it seriously but today I am really scared and don't know what it lead to. I don't want anyone to kill or separate Divya from Sid as ultimately it will lead to end where the way of Sid Putul reunion will open showing at the end Viren died or endup in mental asylum. off its look so scary I don't want JAAL deeds become so heavy on Viren that he ends up loosing everything in end. If he died then it will be still ok that will be end of all his myseries but if they end him up in asylum that will be more heartwrenching will show parents wrongdeeds spoiled a child childhood and made him so carved for love that his obsession made him end in to asylum to suffer in future.
Ashu who can ignore u lolz ur such a sweetheart. And Rachu darling why r u thinking all negative??? Arnt u ment to lighten the mood here??? darling take a deep breath and try to think positively, so far we havnt got any indication to the story moving the way u have discribed. I think u r freaking out too much.Just chill darlz, i think the article r just trying to scare us as always.

celestaeaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index