Hey Ashly jaanu, I see you are online as well...Hug

What do you think Jaanu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@ aashvee : i doing fine sweetheart !!  feeling much better then last night Smile

@ rach : how did your exam go sweetie ?? i'm sure u aced it ? Wink

@ all : I cant get over how sweet the KC segments are !! Haii look at how Viren is hiding behind the stairs and looking at Nivi, and she is aware that he is standing there and is stealing glances at him !! Embarrassed Aw sho sweet !!! Embarrassed Btw looks like rift between sisters is still on !! Look at how when NivYa are coming down the stairs they look at each other and there is not smile nothing, Divya still had that sulky look on her face Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Navz woderful analysis and explanation of Viren I loved it and if they show his obsession in this positive manner than I am all in it But I have full faith in CT's that they will destroy beautiful sweet loving and caring side which is apparant with their Negative touch of Pyschotic lover. But till they are going your way I will believe whatever you are saying is correct and I wish they keep in your way but I not seeing it going your way but the other way sooner and later. I think we are gonna get next shocker on monday. 

Rach, since Kinshuk said Viren is a passionate lover, and he is the new face of a hero, that is another thing wjhich makes me believe that whatever psychotic or obsessed behavior we are going to see it going to be towards himself, and not anyone else, because this is Nivi's story and her journey, so I feel that the reason they have turned Viren into an obsessed lover is to show that Nivi is indeed a woman of substance who will understand her husband's pain, heal his emotional wounds and cure him of his insecurities and obsessive behavior with her care and attention and it will be all because of her love for him, which she will slowly realize on her own.

Also I don't think RS can show Viren being cruel or hurting anyone, especially Nivi and expect her to understand and love him !! She will only do so if he ends up hurting himself and that too because of her, and I feel that is when she we try and figure out Viren and get to know him ! After that, there will be no looking back for Nivi, her sole priority will be Viren and then anyone else !! Won't that be opposite of what is going on now ? Right now everyone is priority for Nivi except Viren and his obsessive behavior will change that !!!

Oh! navi, why are you so amazing.Embarrassed You said exactly what I wanted to hear. And you put it so beautifully, jaanu. Hug I totally agree with each word you have said. brilliantly analysed navi. well doneEmbarrassed

Aashvee you all are too kind and sweet to me, but am glad that you enjoyed read my post and appreciated it *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Navi, I am so glad you are feeling better jaanuHug But seriously, you have to believe me, you always make me feel better after reading your analysis. You always say what I need to hear to soothe me, whenever I have doubts about my adored NivRen. So, thanks againHug

Oh! and about DD, yes, the rift is on and in fact I think we will see the precap scene first because, Nivi is in the blue saree and gold blouse then and that is first before the KC scene. So, I guess Nivi hasn't said anything about nivi-S...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatcelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
So where are the girls who were wishing to see Viren fasting for Nivi (though SBB segment was banned so I couldn't watch it BUT read the written update) Navz if you can give the link of SBB segment link but I watched SBS segment he did look cute. We know psycotic or not but he is obsessed lover of Nivi so he will definitely keep fast for his darling wifeLOL. I will live in these moments for now till they actually show his dark side till then he is all positive for me.

Navz thanks for calming me down but I know CT's will show extremes of negative too and then show how Nivi cure him. I was reading one post where a person was mentioning about similar story where pyscotic guy marries female protagonist who was in love with his brother and getting married to her sister and then killed her sister when she came to know about past affair of his brother and female protagonist and blamed his brother for that (right now its going on similar lines D is trying to figure out Nivi's reason of marriage) Moreover even dadaji was not pleased with this wedding maybe know the extend Viren can go to therefore kept past secret. Bani also told that about movie where wife was psycotic but no one could be able to know it was she who did everything due to her sweet exterior (like killing husband's sister, her own child and then tried to kill her sister but died in process). Though I don't want this to happen but I think this is serial and they can change every positive thing in to negative fierce reactions when they want to. Moreover Nivi is getting chased and scared to death, Viren is going to Obsessisive lover, Obsessive lover do chase their love giving clear indications of him involved in it (though 90% of people thought him to do that but previously reasons given was revenge and now the reason will be obsession about Nivi)

arapataashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewani

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

So where are the girls who were wishing to see Viren fasting for Nivi (though SBB segment was banned so I couldn't watch it BUT read the written update) Navz if you can give the link of SBB segment link but I watched SBS segment he did look cute. We know psycotic or not but he is obsessed lover of Nivi so he will definitely keep fast for his darling wifeLOL. I will live in these moments for now till they actually show his dark side till then he is all positive for me.

Navz thanks for calming me down but I know CT's will show extremes of negative too and then show how Nivi cure him. I was reading one post where a person was mentioning about similar story where pyscotic guy marries female protagonist who was in love with his brother and getting married to her sister and then killed her sister when she came to know about past affair of his brother and female protagonist and blamed his brother for that (right now its going on similar lines D is trying to figure out Nivi's reason of marriage) Moreover even dadaji was not pleased with this wedding maybe know the extend Viren can go to therefore kept past secret. Bani also told that about movie where wife was psycotic but no one could be able to know it was she who did everything due to her sweet exterior (like killing husband's sister, her own child and then tried to kill her sister but died in process). Though I don't want this to happen but I think this is serial and they can change every positive thing in to negative fierce reactions when they want to. Moreover Nivi is getting chased and scared to death, Viren is going to Obsessisive lover, Obsessive lover do chase their love giving clear indications of him involved in it (though 90% of people thought him to do that but previously reasons given was revenge and now the reason will be obsession about Nivi)
Hey Rachu, that serial the girl is talking about, no way CCBM is like that, firstly that was ek's serial.
And the heroine loves the hero (using a false name) who actually cheats her because his love at that time (who is actually, the heroine's half-sister) wants some property or something like that. The hero makes the heroine fall completely in love with him, even marries her I think (haven't seen, so just got the story from my cousin:)) then leaves her and vanishes, there also family enemity was there I think, then the heroine finds the hero again (under his real name this time) who is going to be married to her half sister, the heroine starts living under the same roof as the hero saying she is his wife and she's not going anywhere, then her mother who abandoned her asks her to let go of the hero for her half-sisters sake, she lets go and starts pretending to love the older brother, who is her friend at tis time and who says he will help her, by this time, the hero is madly in love with the heroine and wants to leave his lover, aka the half sister. Anyway, the heroine leaves the hero (not sure if she divorces, guess she does) marries older brother, then older brother kills the half-sister, puts blame on hero, heroine after detective work finds out her husband is the killer and her lover is innocent and then I have no clue what happened, the CTs obviously realised there was no substance to that story...Eeeekkkkkk.....

In fact, there was another ek serial where elder brother loves a girl but girl's best friend loves the same guy, so girl sacrifices her love for her best friend. then the guy's younger brother comes in and he's negative from the start and he plots against the girl, finally, the girl marries the younger brother who makes her life hell and then sick things happen, afterwards, the girl falls deeply in love with the younger brother who reforms in her love, then the younger brother is murdered...blah blah blah, then second role of younger brother where he comes as an impostor and then, finally i think, the girl again marries the elder brother, not sure, i haven't watched but my cousin sister told me about this serial when I was crying about my doubts about this serial and how I never wanted Nivi to ever go back to S (long back before NivRen were married). Eeeekkkkk again...

No way this will be like that.

Arre, Rach, Viren has only done things for Nivedita's well being until now. His maqsad is to keep a smile on her face always. he will never harm Nivedita, never. he might harm himself when he sees nivi is not happy or all his efforts are not keeping nivi happy or if someone tries to hurt nivi or if he realises that inspite of his being there for nivi, someone has harmed her.

No way Viren is the person stalking Nivi. watch the episode of mahapooja when YD asks nivi to go and she says how can she go when it is dd's right, watch viren's expression, it is one of adoration, thinkng how can this girl be so selfless and so sweet??? And how lucky i am to have her in my love. And when he hears Nivi scream, watch his expression, he is alarmed and he runs off, her name on his lips. no way he can ever think of hurting her. He won;t be able to take it. 

Until now, everything is about how Viren loves Nivi very very much. Now, we have to wnw how they will take this forward. Kuch to bada hone waala hai....

celestaeNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hi rach i'm here...how was ur xm?....
i was not just wishing...i knew it'd happen as we all know he is madly in luv with her...but by d time i got d segment links, dey r banned...Cry

hey aashvee....me too was thinking abt dat pooja scene whole day....wat a coincidence....
dat 1st serial was in 9x...aamir ali was d cheating brother...krithika (KZK) was d herione's sister...
2nd serial was in sony...koi dill mein hai...eijaz khan was d bad brother...but dat pair luked gud...
anyway, both r fm kekta....

Edited by ashred12 - 16 December 2010 at 5:37am

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Also, one more thing Rachu,

normally we have characters who are super ideal, goody two shoes and all that. S is also a very good character. Right from the beginning we have seen how good he is, how nice he is but this goodness of S's did not translate into happiness for Nivi. 

here we have Viren who is a mystery for all of us. And each day the CTs or TB gives us heart burn giving us hints that confuse us every time we read it /see it. The reality is we know nothing about the character of Viren. All we know is what we have seen.

He is respectful towards elders (all elders not only his family)
He has done everything to try and put a smile on Nivi's face
He wants Nivi to ahve every right and happiness in that house
He is always willing to help people
He is okay with sharing Nivi with her family, with her sister, he has not, until date stopped her from talking to anyone/meeting anyone
With complete strangers also, his instinct is to help without thinking

What I am trying to say is that even though Viren is shown as a mystery, his character is a mystery, until now Nivi has not suffered because of  Viren. So, Nivi's happiness has not taken a backseat because of Viren. 

While S's goodness only resulted in tears for Nivi. So, lets wait and watch how they show us Viren's character. I am sure Viren will never think of harming Nivi.

celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index