India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 32)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hey Navz woderful analysis and explanation of Viren I loved it and if they show his obsession in this positive manner than I am all in it But I have full faith in CT's that they will destroy beautiful sweet loving and caring side which is apparant with their Negative touch of Pyschotic lover. But till they are going your way I will believe whatever you are saying is correct and I wish they keep in your way but I not seeing it going your way but the other way sooner and later. I think we are gonna get next shocker on monday. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Wow Navi, HugI loved your explanation. Hope you are feeling better. Superb analysis of the situation. And I have to say I agree. I do not think Viren will ever hurt Nivedita.

And he  is obsessed about Nivi, it is true, but until now, he has always tried to do something for Nivi, everything he has done has been for Nivi and I think, everything he will do will also always be for Nivi.

And whatever that article says about Viren, they can't change one fact, that the essence of Viren is good and not bad. A guy who jumps into an uneven, inequal fight for saving the honor of a girl he doesn't know cannot be negavtive towards her when is totally in love with her. I know that his very quality of jumping into that fight shows a dare-devilry in him, a case of not caring what happens to him but he will always be a man of action, he will always do what he thinks is right. And his sense of right and wrong is not bad. From what we have seen until now.

Even when he had thought DD was the dushman ki beti, he dragged DD to the hospital and what he said then "let her see why i have dragged her here, for when i make her life hell for doing this to dadaji, she should at least know why she is suffering." he is not a psychopath or anything.

Even when CC was preventing Nivi from going to see her daadi, Viren said, "at such times, even enemies leave thoughts of enemity etc..."

He can't bear to see her frown, he doesn't want her to cry, he wants to always see a smile on her face. These are things that will keep Nivi happy. So, how can I even think that the Viren who is doing all this is wrong?

But, yes, i am worried about what will happen to ignite Viren's possessiveness/obsession and take it to the next level. I worry about how that locket is going to create havoc in their lives now. 

But I don't worry about Viren harming Nivi. I feel he might harm himself or the person who he feels is trying to harm Nivi. And in the process, he will indirectly hurt Nivi. And he will not be able to bear that. 

Until now, we have seen Viren helping Nivi. And from now on, it will be Nivi who helps Viren...

I just don't want him hurting himself......and I guess that is inevitable..Cry ...with the way things seem to be headingCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanisihugmann2010ashred12xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
HugOh! ZarmeeHug I thought I can chat with you but jaanu, it is late for you and you must sleep well, so jaanu, sweet dreams and come back soon and I am waiting to chat with you soon...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
rachu, Jaanu,Hug I feel like I am seeing you after agesHug
How were your exams Jaanu? Am sure you are rocking the exams..
All the best jaanu...

And Rachu, i really do not think that Viren is trying to harm Nivi or will ever try to harm Nivi. He really does love her very very much. These TB articles are only given to confuse us, give us shocks, take away our sleep and peace of mind and make us finish threads in a day instead of four days.

Look at what KM has written. Arre, jaanu, he will not be negative...don;t worry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Navz OMG im loss of word, ur post was sooooooooo beautiful darlingHug. U have explained and justified why viren is not psychotic or the stalker perfectly. I also belive he is not. U know ur post for some reason brought tears in my eyes, cause u have expressed viren inner turmoil soo nicely and i agree he is like this cause of all that u have mentioned. I just cant help not feel for viren poor guy. Anyways i liked what u wrote about dadaji and him knowing about viren and i think ur correct. I was a bit confused about dadaji's behaviour but u have explained it soo beautifully that now i understand. Thanks navz .

awww shova, am glad you liked my post honey !! *hugs*

First things first, how are u feeling now ? and I hope you are taking good care of yourself sweetie !!

The reason I was able to explain Viren's condition is because I have studied a bit of psychology in college and also because since I was always a tomboy and grew up with male cuzins mostly, most of my friends were always guys, and everyone used to confide in me, and i had a few male friends who may not be psychotic, did have a troubled past or a lonely childhood because of their families lack of attention.

Edited by xaviara - 16 December 2010 at 4:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihucelestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Shoveeee, my jaanu, i have missed youHug It's been ages jaanuHug how are you feeling now?Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Navz woderful analysis and explanation of Viren I loved it and if they show his obsession in this positive manner than I am all in it But I have full faith in CT's that they will destroy beautiful sweet loving and caring side which is apparant with their Negative touch of Pyschotic lover. But till they are going your way I will believe whatever you are saying is correct and I wish they keep in your way but I not seeing it going your way but the other way sooner and later. I think we are gonna get next shocker on monday. 

Rach, since Kinshuk said Viren is a passionate lover, and he is the new face of a hero, that is another thing wjhich makes me believe that whatever psychotic or obsessed behavior we are going to see it going to be towards himself, and not anyone else, because this is Nivi's story and her journey, so I feel that the reason they have turned Viren into an obsessed lover is to show that Nivi is indeed a woman of substance who will understand her husband's pain, heal his emotional wounds and cure him of his insecurities and obsessive behavior with her care and attention and it will be all because of her love for him, which she will slowly realize on her own.

Also I don't think RS can show Viren being cruel or hurting anyone, especially Nivi and expect her to understand and love him !! She will only do so if he ends up hurting himself and that too because of her, and I feel that is when she we try and figure out Viren and get to know him ! After that, there will be no looking back for Nivi, her sole priority will be Viren and then anyone else !! Won't that be opposite of what is going on now ? Right now everyone is priority for Nivi except Viren and his obsessive behavior will change that !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatmilee1014celestaesihuaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Rach, since Kinshuk said Viren is a passionate lover, and he is the new face of a hero, that is another thing wjhich makes me believe that whatever psychotic or obsessed behavior we are going to see it going to be towards himself, and not anyone else, because this is Nivi's story and her journey, so I feel that the reason they have turned Viren into an obsessed lover is to show that Nivi is indeed a woman of substance who will understand her husband's pain, heal his emotional wounds and cure him of his insecurities and obsessive behavior with her care and attention and it will be all because of her love for him, which she will slowly realize on her own.

Also I don't think RS can show Viren being cruel or hurting anyone, especially Nivi and expect her to understand and love him !! She will only do so if he ends up hurting himself and that too because of her, and I feel that is when she we try and figure out Viren and get to know him ! After that, there will be no looking back for Nivi, her sole priority will be Viren and then anyone else !! Won't that be opposite of what is going on now ? Right now everyone is priority for Nivi except Viren and his obsessive behavior will change that !!!

Oh! navi, why are you so amazing.Embarrassed You said exactly what I wanted to hear. And you put it so beautifully, jaanu. Hug I totally agree with each word you have said. brilliantly analysed navi. well doneEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index