Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 31)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok girls I am off to bed now. Talk to you later. Let's see what today's episode have in store for us.
Goodnight Ketty. I too am gonna call it a night and give my brain some rest!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok girls I am off to bed now. Talk to you later. Let's see what today's episode have in store for us.
Good nite Ketty. Sweet dreams

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by zarmeeno

As I'm saying that i will reserve my comments until I c how do shape up his character.  And I am all for Nivren rite now coz obssessiveness can be +ve as we all r obssessed with CCBM, Nivren and this forum rite now.
I'm with you on this. I believe in the saying innocent till proven guilty. Until now Viren hasn't done anything hideously grizzly or harmful and I strongy believe he wont. Theres no point in giving ourselves needless migranes and sleepless nights!!! Lets just go with the flow and see how it all gets revealed. I swear to god, sometimes it feels like CTs read all your posts and then intentionally make the opposite of all your predictions happen!!! They still have a numerous twists beneath their belts so lets buckle up everyone and enjoy the wild ride!!! LOL
yep guys ur r absolutly correct. I also am not gonna think he is negative or can do something bad to others until the Cts prove us wrong and i guess thats the wise thing to do.

Zarmeen ur rite obssessiveness can also be positive so why r we drawing conclusions that he will be negative lets all think positive for now and save our selves from all this worry.

I just cant see him turning negative in anyway even if he is obsessive. I think his obsessiveness will be something that might make us love him even more. Im all for his obsessiveness if Nivi is happy at the end. I just dont want viren or nivi hurt so if this new track will bring happiness in their lives then im also happy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

I was suppose dto post my thoughts last night, but I was so zonked out, I fell asleep Embarrassed So here I am with my thoughts on the episode and the article. Since Milee, Anju and Aashvee  have already given detailed analysis of the episode, I will only put down my thoughts of what I have been thinking since yesterday.

After I read the article, I was just as confused as Anju and did not know what to think, but I knew one thing for sure that Viren cannot harm Nivi ever, so it made me think that is he really psychotic or is he just a very troubled passionate lover ? After a lot of thinking and looking back at the NivRen scenes, I really believe that he is passionate lover with a troubled past because of lack of love, attention and care, which leads me to believe that he is not the peron who has been stalking Nivi. Let me explain why ?

The differences between a psychotic and obsessed lovers are that psychotic lovers are very selfish and self centered and they only think about what they want and desire, that is why they are very emotionally detached from others, even the person they are in love/obsessed with, because they main aim is to possess that person willingly or unwillingly, which is not true about Viren at all, he not only loves Nivi, and put her happiness and desires above everything and everyone, but he also clearly loves his family, or else in the FB scene, he could have easily threatened CC, yet he threatened himself to make her back off. Also even after knowing about Sid and Nivi, he is just as loving and caring towards his brother. So if he can't physically or emotionally hurt and torment the people who have hurt Nivi, how can he emotionally and physically hurt Nivi, when he said so himself that 'Your happiness and your desires are my mission in life', ;I cannot bear to see even a crease on your forehead' & 'No one has any right to hurt my wife, not even me' Because all these lines were not for show, he meant every word.

Another difference between a psychotic lover and obsessed lover is that a psychotic lover is only capable of hate and jealousy !! And they hare and are always jealous of the people who gets attention from the person they love, which is again not true of Vireb, because he genuinely cares about everyone who gets Nivi's attention, be it Divya, Sid, NT, VD or Bhupat. Whereas a passionate/obsessed lover can only hate and harm himself, and are very loving and caring people, in fact they are the sort who always give to others and never take, and they are so giving because they think that maybe someday they will receive all the love they have given, which is very true of Viren !!

If you remember, when Viren entered and we saw the first NivRen scene, I said many times that Viren saw himself in Nivi, her junoon to save her dad's life not caring about her own life or even honor. Then every time they met after their first meeting one more quality of Nivi came in front of him which showed him what a loving and a caring girl she is, whether it was her statement when she says :

'Itni Nafrat karna Achi Baat Nahi Hai, Doosron Ko Farq Nahi Parta, Khud Ka hee Chain Chin Jata Hai' I mean here he was talking about revenge, and she was worried about his own piece of mind.

Or the time when Nivi said :

''Pyar Badla lenay Ka Naam Nahi, Agar woh Kush hai Toh Mein Khush Hoon' This was said to her when he says to hurt the guy who betrayed her. Now I feel he said that, not because that is what he was telling her to do, he was wanting to know if she is indeed like him ? Because has he also not lived for his family and loved one's happiness all his life despite being treated in such a manner ? So her dialogue is another indication for him of how much love she is capable of giving, and that is when he starts craving for her love and confesses his love for her, and asked for her hand in marriage when he thought he would loose her, but only to be shocked out of his wits to find out that Sid was in love with her too and he is shattered because once again he lost his chance of getting love, so we see he walked past her the next morning till he was stopped by Nivi herself. It was no plan, he had indeed made a decision to stay away from her, but when she asks to be friends and tell him that she does not love Sid and wants him to marry Divya, he is happy and contented again because he got another shot at winning her love.

Then as they started pretending for Sid's sake, again and again she showed him what a amazing person she is and how much she cares about others, like the time during the haldi ceremony she puts haldi on him too and says I want your happiness too, or during the confrontation with Soods, she praises him in front of Sid and says I will never let go of him or his hand, and also during the confrontation with Keshav her fierce defense of him, were all the reasons, which made him fall for her so madly and deeply that he didn't have any choice but to make sure that she marries him.

The above was my explanation of why I don't think he is psychotic or the stalker, so now I will come to the episode. I had to re watch it several times before I could post my thoughts about Bhupat and NivRen. I always wondered even before that why did Bhupat agree to send Viren away when he was so young, why didn't he stop JH and CC ? Because if we see from Viren's FB of his childhood, we saw him with Viren as a child and they were in Shimla and they looked very close to each other, So why did Bhupat allow such an act ? I think it is because only Bhupat was aware of Viren's troubled mind which was due to lack of attention from his parents, and the family, because YD obviously have always prefered Sid over Viren, JH and CC were too busy manipulating others to have time for him, and Bhupat with Bhuvan's death had no one to count on to run the business because Sid must be very young at that time. And since Viren was close to only Bhupat at that time, I think Viren became obsessed with Bhupat, which is why I think Bhupat did not stop JH when he sent Viren away, because he might have thought that a change of place and environment might help Viren and ease his troubled mind. Also being the head of the family, he must have always kept a check on Viren's progress to see how he was doing, so I think only Bhupat knows about Viren's condition and his past. I will tell you why i think this way ? Remember in Maha Pooja when NivRen took blessings from Bhupat, he ws not happy or smiling, and even yesterday I feel that he doesn't approve of NivRen's marrige, because he blessed on Nivi, and said that 'this is not what wanted' when she says that Viren is my husband and I have accepted that.' If you see clearly in last night episode Bhupat's treatment of Viren was more like towards a child, the way he caressed Viren's face, and then give him a smile later on when Viren tells him to get well soon !! It looked more like a smile an adult would give to a child.

So I feel it is going to be Bhupat who would reveal Viren's past to us and to Nivi and it would be soon, because as the article mentions that Viren's behavior is gonna be shown in the next few episodes, and they would show that behavior till end of December and then at starting of Jan they would reveal Viren's past to Nivi and to us.

Another thing, I think we can forget about cute romantic NivRen moments we all are hoping for Karvachauth, because I think the Radha-Kishna pendant would be the trigger which would force Viren's obsessive behavior to surface. In fact I think CC is gonna hit two birds with one stone !! If she gives the pendant to Nivi in front of NivRen and DivSid, Sid and Nivi's reaction will not be missed by both Viren abd Divya !! Especially if CC mentions how Sid bought the same pendant 2 months ago. I think this is what prompts Divya to confront Nivi tonight, because she is already suspicious of Sid-Nivi, and if at the mention of pendant they glance at each other, then Divya is not gonna keep quite.

In Viren's case he might go into his shell knowing that she didn't wear the necklace he got for her,  because since he is not the stalker, Nivi never told him that someone broke the necklace, so he might think that Sid's gift was the reason she didn't want to wear the necklace given by him. Also I think the gift in his cupborad is for Nivi, for her first Karvachauth, and he has already seen her reaction to it, she is totally indifferent to it. So I think all his insecurities and his vulnerabilities will rise to the surface and we might see Viren pulling a disappearing act once again, but this time they might show us what he does when he leaves and how does he handle and controls his behavior when he is alone and hurting, but once he has control his obsessive Behavior, he will return to the Sood house for the karvachauth because he can never ever keep Nivi waiting especially with her fasting.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010arapatAlariacoolgirl7milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanisihuaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Wow navi. Hugs to you too Navi and U have explained it beautifully as always. We are also positive abt Viren that he will never hurt Nivi but yes I also said that CC will be the main one triggering that obssessiveness inside him with continuous taunting S. and Nivi abt their relationship.

He was always madly in love with Nivi and we knew that from the day of confession and we knew that he can go to any extent or will do anything to make her happy.

I think the disappearing act will  be after Karvachauth coz in SBS/SBB he is all the time there. But really looking forward to KC episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010aashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaexaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow navi. Hugs to you too Navi and U have explained it beautifully as always. We are also positive abt Viren that he will never hurt Nivi but yes I also said that CC will be the main one triggering that obssessiveness inside him with continuous taunting S. and Nivi abt their relationship.

He was always madly in love with Nivi and we knew that from the day of confession and we knew that he can go to any extent or will do anything to make her happy.

I think the disappearing act will  be after Karvachauth coz in SBS/SBB he is all the time there. But really looking forward to KC episode.

hey zarmeen !! *hugs* thank for appreciating my post, and yes I think so too he whatever he does will be before or after the karvachauth ceremony, because he can never keep Nivi waiting when she is fasting and he would want to be there for her throughout Smile So at least my prediction of not getting romantic moments are wrong and i'm verrrrrrrry hapy about it because when I heard them mention karvachauth last night I had this big smile of my face, only for it to diminish after CC got to know about the pendant !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
So true Navi. Really looking forward to the KC episode and hoping that whatever twist is coming will come after the romantic moment.

Ok guys I'm off now.  Gotta get some sleep today as have lot of to do in the morning.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Navz OMG im loss of word, ur post was sooooooooo beautiful darlingHug. U have explained and justified why viren is not psychotic or the stalker perfectly. I also belive he is not. U know ur post for some reason brought tears in my eyes, cause u have expressed viren inner turmoil soo nicely and i agree he is like this cause of all that u have mentioned. I just cant help not feel for viren poor guy. Anyways i liked what u wrote about dadaji and him knowing about viren and i think ur correct. I was a bit confused about dadaji's behaviour but u have explained it soo beautifully that now i understand. Thanks navz .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatcelestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index