India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 30)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
As I'm saying that i will reserve my comments until I c how do shape up his character.  And I am all for Nivren rite now coz obssessiveness can be +ve as we all r obssessed with CCBM, Nivren and this forum rite now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasihumilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi everyone,

thanks for great analysis. I love your POV about the new article.

i agree with all that he will not be Psychotic but only obsessive.

If he was a Psychotic person:

1. He would not have supported Nivi against S and be this patience. he would have demanded her bcos he knew Nivi had no choice but to listen to him. When Psychotic people find out that someone loves their love interest they go berserk and can kill that person too. But Viren was patient he did not hurt or kill S for loving Nivi.

2. they block their lover from outside world. but viren has not done that. he stayed in the house and around ppl where he has to share nivi.

3. they do not share their lover. but viren is ok with her loved ones like NT, DD and yash

4. they do not reason and make other person understand their POV. but viren has tried to explain to nivi every time and left the decision on her to make. So, in all he has faith and trust which most Psychotic people who not even know what that means

6. he knows clearly CC and YD hatred but has not harm them either. 

So, lets not watch old scenes with new article in mind. Lets still enjoy Nivren scenes and give him a chance to show us this new side.

Who knows we might love him for what he does and he will never harm Nivi or anyone. This whole last 2 months episodes were his real test now things are easy for him. he has got Nivi as his wife and he has also got dadji and house to stay in. If he ever had a reason to go extreme it was before not now. So, let see what happens. 

Lets all relax. 

and yes, I want to thank you'll for sharing your personal stories too. how we all relate to Nivren in some way and get strength in our daily lives to fight injustice, for love and for life in general. 

Simran - Thank you. Your reasons have reassured me furthermore. Beautifully explained.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by gmann2010

@simran I agree with what you have said. He is obsessive not psycho. But before when I watched Nivren scenes, some of his behavior, I couldn't understand and now it makes sense.

And I was also thinking same that if he was psychotic he might have killed CC and YD by now for torturing Nivi so much. LOL Especially in yesterday's episode when YD was shouting at him and in one scene the way he looked at her pointed finger.

We are still very much with Nivren and we have full faith in Viren, but it's just a bad habit of over analyzing that's all.
Agreed - he is obssessive on psychotic!! He isn't a killer if he was he would have chopped off YD's finger and fed it to her - plain & simple!!!

Lolz Ashly you are in killing mood today. LOL I know whatever was going on since wedding, he would have killed somebody by now. I think first CC would have been victim as she threw Nivi out. Alas he is not psycho and that dragon queen is still breathing.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanitamushiAnamikaSJainzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

As I'm saying that i will reserve my comments until I c how do shape up his character.  And I am all for Nivren rite now coz obssessiveness can be +ve as we all r obssessed with CCBM, Nivren and this forum rite now.

True Zarmeen. I am with you on that. I am going to be positive until CT proves me wrong. I just hope now they start solving this puzzles one by one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanisihuzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashly19

@simran I agree with what you have said. He is obsessive not psycho. But before when I watched Nivren scenes, some of his behavior, I couldn't understand and now it makes sense.

And I was also thinking same that if he was psychotic he might have killed CC and YD by now for torturing Nivi so much. LOL Especially in yesterday's episode when YD was shouting at him and in one scene the way he looked at her pointed finger.

We are still very much with Nivren and we have full faith in Viren, but it's just a bad habit of over analyzing that's all.
Agreed - he is obssessive on psychotic!! He isn't a killer if he was he would have chopped off YD's finger and fed it to her - plain & simple!!!

Lolz Ashly you are in killing mood today. LOL I know whatever was going on since wedding, he would have killed somebody by now. I think first CC would have been victim as she threw Nivi out. Alas he is not psycho and that dragon queen is still breathing.
Ur guys posts r the breather as we all r positive abt Viren and Inshallah I hope CT's wont disappoint us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I'm with you on this. I believe in the saying innocent till proven guilty. Until now Viren hasn't done anything hideously grizzly or harmful and I strongy believe he wont. Theres no point in giving ourselves needless migranes and sleepless nights!!! Lets just go with the flow and see how it all gets revealed. I swear to god, sometimes it feels like CTs read all your posts and then intentionally make the opposite of all your predictions happen!!! They still have a numerous twists beneath their belts so lets buckle up everyone and enjoy the wild ride!!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenoashred12

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@simran728 That's what I have been thinking too! You have put it very beautifully. But I would not say he is Obsessive either because those who are Obsessive do not trust the way Viren trusts Nivedita. He may be a crazy, passionate or aggressive lover who could go to any extent or even fight the whole world for his love but I do not think he would go to the extent of harming or killing anyone. If he would have been that Yashodhara should have been in his hit list first.
@Ashly19 I have not seen any other Daily Soap where we get to see a twist almost every second day and sometimes more than one a day. So I guess it is better to go with the flow of the show rather than breaking our heads as to what would happen next.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 16 December 2010 at 12:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaetamushizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Ok girls I am off to bed now. Talk to you later. Let's see what today's episode have in store for us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index