NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 29)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by gmann2010

LOL Ashly you just said what I was thinking. That girl is driving me mad with anger, I just can't stand her on screen. I FF whenever she appears on screen now a days.

But I agree that Viren will not be outright -ve and he will never harm Nivi. I don't mind Viren showing his madness to CC, Divya or YD.
Seriously, Divya gets worse every passing day. I too FF whenever she comes on screen ( such a a waste of screen time) No wonder even Sid-putul fans can't stand her, I mean we NivRen fans can't tolerate her so how will they!! Her character has no redeeming qualities at all. Poor Sid - even though he was a jerk to Nivi, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I swear to God, I wish Divya comes to know of Sid & Nivi's relationship soon. I'm sick and tired of this track being dragged and CC's evil plotting.

As for CC, Jw & YD - I have a feeling they will bear the wrath of Viren very soon. Viren has been paired opposite Nivi as a lead so yes, he won't be completely negative to a point where his character meets a tragic end. They can't write Kinshuk off from CCBM - this show is surviving because of him!! But yes, I want Divya gone whether its done by Nandu, MP, heck even Viren or better yet she falls off the balcony and disappears through the face of earth!!!! LOL
 @ bold- ahahahah ashi u said it girl i also want divya to dissapear as well. Mabye another option could be ketty Nivi can go to hogwarts and learn spell to get rid of divyaWink.
Darlz, why waste precious time going to hogwarts!!! I'll happily AVEDA KEDAVRA her out of this world!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
And another thing I just realised it that CC Does'nt know but she is the one triggering it by mentioning or taunting S. and Nivi all the time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

If Nivi doesn't reciprocate his feelings, I think he still won't target his frustration or anger towards Nivi. He will try to reason with her or give her some shocking statement like he did it on last thursday. On wedding day he was frustrated that Nivi was pulling out but he just manipulated her to marry him. I just hope it stays like that only.

But I am really worried about this radha/krishna pendant thing. Viren doesn't know Nivi has one from Sid and he still doesn't know about those adhure phare. Don't know how those things going to affect if they ever comes out. And let's just say that if he gift her the same pendant, how Nivi will react. Now I am even afraid of Nivi's reaction triggering something bad in him. LOL
yes, this pendant thing is making me nervous as well. But one thing is for sure : No matter how much CC, JW & YD scheme to separate NivRen, they won't succed because Viren won't back the heck down. Even if he does find out about the pendant & the adhure pheres - he won't leave Nivi because his obssessed with her - plain & simple.

but the knowledge of such things will definitely drive Viren slighty more berzerk!!! I wonder if Sid is going to be on the receiving end of his wrath!!
u know what im thinking that i know he can never hurt nivi after finding out all those truth but he might hurt himselfCry. Uff why do they have to bring in the pendant thing??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaegmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

@simran I agree with what you have said. He is obsessive not psycho. But before when I watched Nivren scenes, some of his behavior, I couldn't understand and now it makes sense.

And I was also thinking same that if he was psychotic he might have killed CC and YD by now for torturing Nivi so much. LOL Especially in yesterday's episode when YD was shouting at him and in one scene the way he looked at her pointed finger.

We are still very much with Nivren and we have full faith in Viren, but it's just a bad habit of over analyzing that's all.

no problem sweety. but you over analyzing keeps us busy LOL So what if they dont take our ideas at least we know we tried. that includes from sep track to leaving house together to Nivi going to her own house. haha ..so funny..all out stories turned out wrong. somehow CT has managed to get everything done without using our scenes....but let pray friday episode is not torturing otherwise will all this info what we will do on weekend?? driver ourselves crazyyy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

@simran I agree with what you have said. He is obsessive not psycho. But before when I watched Nivren scenes, some of his behavior, I couldn't understand and now it makes sense.

And I was also thinking same that if he was psychotic he might have killed CC and YD by now for torturing Nivi so much. LOL Especially in yesterday's episode when YD was shouting at him and in one scene the way he looked at her pointed finger.

We are still very much with Nivren and we have full faith in Viren, but it's just a bad habit of over analyzing that's all.
Agreed - he is obssessive NOT psychotic!! He isn't a killer if he was he would have chopped off YD's finger and fed it to her - plain & simple!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 16 December 2010 at 3:08am

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Seriously, Divya gets worse every passing day. I too FF whenever she comes on screen ( such a a waste of screen time) No wonder even Sid-putul fans can't stand her, I mean we NivRen fans can't tolerate her so how will they!! Her character has no redeeming qualities at all. Poor Sid - even though he was a jerk to Nivi, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I swear to God, I wish Divya comes to know of Sid & Nivi's relationship soon. I'm sick and tired of this track being dragged and CC's evil plotting.

As for CC, Jw & YD - I have a feeling they will bear the wrath of Viren very soon. Viren has been paired opposite Nivi as a lead so yes, he won't be completely negative to a point where his character meets a tragic end. They can't write Kinshuk off from CCBM - this show is surviving because of him!! But yes, I want Divya gone whether its done by Nandu, MP, heck even Viren or better yet she falls off the balcony and disappears through the face of earth!!!! LOL
 @ bold- ahahahah ashi u said it girl i also want divya to dissapear as well. Mabye another option could be ketty Nivi can go to hogwarts and learn spell to get rid of divyaWink.

We are on full mission to get rid of Divya today. LOL Don't worry Viren will take care of her, if she ever dares to hurt Nivi. But jokes apart , I am really disappointed that how CT have ruined sisters relationship. I never liked Divya from day one. She always irritated me somehow. But I liked the way she used to care for Nivi, but she is her mother's daughter and she too can't see anything beyond her own selfishness.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

If Nivi doesn't reciprocate his feelings, I think he still won't target his frustration or anger towards Nivi. He will try to reason with her or give her some shocking statement like he did it on last thursday. On wedding day he was frustrated that Nivi was pulling out but he just manipulated her to marry him. I just hope it stays like that only.

But I am really worried about this radha/krishna pendant thing. Viren doesn't know Nivi has one from Sid and he still doesn't know about those adhure phare. Don't know how those things going to affect if they ever comes out. And let's just say that if he gift her the same pendant, how Nivi will react. Now I am even afraid of Nivi's reaction triggering something bad in him. LOL
yes, this pendant thing is making me nervous as well. But one thing is for sure : No matter how much CC, JW & YD scheme to separate NivRen, they won't succed because Viren won't back the heck down. Even if he does find out about the pendant & the adhure pheres - he won't leave Nivi because his obssessed with her - plain & simple.

but the knowledge of such things will definitely drive Viren slighty more berzerk!!! I wonder if Sid is going to be on the receiving end of his wrath!!
u know what im thinking that i know he can never hurt nivi after finding out all those truth but he might hurt himselfCry. Uff why do they have to bring in the pendant thing??

i know...and that stupid Jewelery man had to mention it to CC only in private or what?? come on?? its almost God helps CC sometimes. he throws opportunities in her lap and how can she say no..she has to use it.

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Agreed - he is obssessive on psychotic!! He isn't a killer if he was he would have chopped off YD's finger and fed it to her - plain & simple!!!

LMAO..too good. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index