Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 28)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

hi everyone,

thanks for great analysis. I love your POV about the new article.

i agree with all that he will not be Psychotic but only obsessive.

If he was a Psychotic person:

1. He would not have supported Nivi against S and be this patience. he would have demanded her bcos he knew Nivi had no choice but to listen to him. When Psychotic people find out that someone loves their love interest they go berserk and can kill that person too. But Viren was patient he did not hurt or kill S for loving Nivi.

2. they block their lover from outside world. but viren has not done that. he stayed in the house and around ppl where he has to share nivi.

3. they do not share their lover. but viren is ok with her loved ones like NT, DD and yash

4. they do not reason and make other person understand their POV. but viren has tried to explain to nivi every time and left the decision on her to make. So, in all he has faith and trust which most Psychotic people who not even know what that means

6. he knows clearly CC and YD hatred but has not harm them either. 

So, lets not watch old scenes with new article in mind. Lets still enjoy Nivren scenes and give him a chance to show us this new side.

Who knows we might love him for what he does and he will never harm Nivi or anyone. This whole last 2 months episodes were his real test now things are easy for him. he has got Nivi as his wife and he has also got dadji and house to stay in. If he ever had a reason to go extreme it was before not now. So, let see what happens. 

Lets all relax. 

and yes, I want to thank you'll for sharing your personal stories too. how we all relate to Nivren in some way and get strength in our daily lives to fight injustice, for love and for life in general. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Awww...love you my sweets Hug I'm hangin in here! Yes, Viren's expression was disheartening when she puts aside his gift!! They are placing a great significance on that gift. I maybe wrong but I have a feeling the recipient of the gift just might have some huge role to play in Viren's life. Perhaps, his doctor or best friend who helped him through hard times ???? But one could tell that Viren really wants to confide into Nivi about whom his giving the gift too.
Love u too. Yep i also think the gift will play a big role into moving this new story of viren forward.

U know now i think his dissapearence on the first night of marrige has got to do with his obssession.   Also i was soo scared seeing the flash back scene and i think my fears r  coming true somehow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

If Nivi doesn't reciprocate his feelings, I think he still won't target his frustration or anger towards Nivi. He will try to reason with her or give her some shocking statement like he did it on last thursday. On wedding day he was frustrated that Nivi was pulling out but he just manipulated her to marry him. I just hope it stays like that only.

But I am really worried about this radha/krishna pendant thing. Viren doesn't know Nivi has one from Sid and he still doesn't know about those adhure phare. Don't know how those things going to affect if they ever comes out. And let's just say that if he gift her the same pendant, how Nivi will react. Now I am even afraid of Nivi's reaction triggering something bad in him. LOL
yes, this pendant thing is making me nervous as well. But one thing is for sure : No matter how much CC, JW & YD scheme to separate NivRen, they won't succed because Viren won't back the heck down. Even if he does find out about the pendant & the adhure pheres - he won't leave Nivi because his obssessed with her - plain & simple.

but the knowledge of such things will definitely drive Viren slighty more berzerk!!! I wonder if Sid is going to be on the receiving end of his wrath!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qse6

@ Shova --- Feel better sweets Hug I'm glad your out of the hospital and back in the comfort of your home.

I too have been rewatching the NivRen scenes and things have started to make more sense now. Before I couldn't decipher some of Viren's expressions but now it all fits together. I don't believe Viren will become an outright negative character. He may go to extreme lengths for his love but I don't see him killing anyone ( though I wouldn't mind if he got rid of Divya - I can't stand her anymore). I have a feeling if Nivi doesn't reciprocate Viren's love soon - this just might trigger something in him!!!
Hey ashi OMG its been ages since we 2 talked. so how r u darling?? Yep im at home but now i wish i was somewhere else cause things arnt working out well here. 
I agree with u ashi darling viren can go to any length for his love but i also belive he won turn fully negative. I just hope everything turns out well. Lol ashi u made me laugh yep i also wouldnt mind if he got rid of divya lolz cause she is sirously pissing me off day by day.
OMg did u see his expressions today when nivi put away his gift i really hope nivi understands him sooner than later.
Awww...love you my sweets Hug I'm hangin in here! Yes, Viren's expression was disheartening when she puts aside his gift!! They are placing a great significance on that gift. I maybe wrong but I have a feeling the recipient of the gift just might have some huge role to play in Viren's life. Perhaps, his doctor or best friend who helped him through hard times ???? But one could tell that Viren really wants to confide into Nivi about whom his giving the gift too.
)
And that is exactly what I think Ashi that either it is for his doctor or friend. But he wants to confide everything in Nivi only if Nivi is ready ato ask him as a wife which rite now she is not asking him and he is quite disheartened coz of that.

Edited by zarmeeno - 15 December 2010 at 11:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

LOL Ashly you just said what I was thinking. That girl is driving me mad with anger, I just can't stand her on screen. I FF whenever she appears on screen now a days.

But I agree that Viren will not be outright -ve and he will never harm Nivi. I don't mind Viren showing his madness to CC, Divya or YD.
Seriously, Divya gets worse every passing day. I too FF whenever she comes on screen ( such a a waste of screen time) No wonder even Sid-putul fans can't stand her, I mean we NivRen fans can't tolerate her so how will they!! Her character has no redeeming qualities at all. Poor Sid - even though he was a jerk to Nivi, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I swear to God, I wish Divya comes to know of Sid & Nivi's relationship soon. I'm sick and tired of this track being dragged and CC's evil plotting.

As for CC, Jw & YD - I have a feeling they will bear the wrath of Viren very soon. Viren has been paired opposite Nivi as a lead so yes, he won't be completely negative to a point where his character meets a tragic end. They can't write Kinshuk off from CCBM - this show is surviving because of him!! But yes, I want Divya gone whether its done by Nandu, MP, heck even Viren or better yet she falls off the balcony and disappears through the face of earth!!!! LOL
 @ bold- ahahahah ashi u said it girl i also want divya to dissapear as well. Mabye another option could be ketty Nivi can go to hogwarts and learn spell to get rid of divyaWink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
And that is exactly what I think Ashley that either it is for his doctor or friend. But he wants to confide everything in Nivi only if Nivi is ready ato ask him as a wife which rite now she is not asking him and he is quite disheartened coz of that.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Zarmeen. I agree with you - Nivi isn't asking the question. Its obvious that Viren is more then willing to tell her everything provided she asks!!! Mabye in future there maybe a confrontation scene where Nivi would be upset he didn't tell her anything and he would simply tell her that she never asked him!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@simran I agree with what you have said. He is obsessive not psycho. But before when I watched Nivren scenes, some of his behavior, I couldn't understand and now it makes sense.

And I was also thinking same that if he was psychotic he might have killed CC and YD by now for torturing Nivi so much. LOL Especially in yesterday's episode when YD was shouting at him and in one scene the way he looked at her pointed finger.

We are still very much with Nivren and we have full faith in Viren, but it's just a bad habit of over analyzing that's all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewani

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi everyone,

thanks for great analysis. I love your POV about the new article.

i agree with all that he will not be Psychotic but only obsessive.

If he was a Psychotic person:

1. He would not have supported Nivi against S and be this patience. he would have demanded her bcos he knew Nivi had no choice but to listen to him. When Psychotic people find out that someone loves their love interest they go berserk and can kill that person too. But Viren was patient he did not hurt or kill S for loving Nivi.

2. they block their lover from outside world. but viren has not done that. he stayed in the house and around ppl where he has to share nivi.

3. they do not share their lover. but viren is ok with her loved ones like NT, DD and yash

4. they do not reason and make other person understand their POV. but viren has tried to explain to nivi every time and left the decision on her to make. So, in all he has faith and trust which most Psychotic people who not even know what that means

6. he knows clearly CC and YD hatred but has not harm them either. 

So, lets not watch old scenes with new article in mind. Lets still enjoy Nivren scenes and give him a chance to show us this new side.

Who knows we might love him for what he does and he will never harm Nivi or anyone. This whole last 2 months episodes were his real test now things are easy for him. he has got Nivi as his wife and he has also got dadji and house to stay in. If he ever had a reason to go extreme it was before not now. So, let see what happens. 

Lets all relax. 

and yes, I want to thank you'll for sharing your personal stories too. how we all relate to Nivren in some way and get strength in our daily lives to fight injustice, for love and for life in general. 

And I would like to add one more thing over here that the day he found out about Nivi and S. the next day he just looked at nivi and then just walked past her. The physco lovers don't do that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index