Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 27)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

@ Shova --- Feel better sweets Hug I'm glad your out of the hospital and back in the comfort of your home.

I too have been rewatching the NivRen scenes and things have started to make more sense now. Before I couldn't decipher some of Viren's expressions but now it all fits together. I don't believe Viren will become an outright negative character. He may go to extreme lengths for his love but I don't see him killing anyone ( though I wouldn't mind if he got rid of Divya - I can't stand her anymore). I have a feeling if Nivi doesn't reciprocate Viren's love soon - this just might trigger something in him!!!

LOL Ashly you just said what I was thinking. That girl is driving me mad with anger, I just can't stand her on screen. I FF whenever she appears on screen now a days.

But I agree that Viren will not be outright -ve and he will never harm Nivi. I don't mind Viren showing his madness to CC, Divya or YD.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Dear shova I hope you are feeling much better now

Wishing for your speedy recovery!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

@ Shova --- Feel better sweets Hug I'm glad your out of the hospital and back in the comfort of your home.

I too have been rewatching the NivRen scenes and things have started to make more sense now. Before I couldn't decipher some of Viren's expressions but now it all fits together. I don't believe Viren will become an outright negative character. He may go to extreme lengths for his love but I don't see him killing anyone ( though I wouldn't mind if he got rid of Divya - I can't stand her anymore). I have a feeling if Nivi doesn't reciprocate Viren's love soon - this just might trigger something in him!!!
Hey ashi OMG its been ages since we 2 talked. so how r u darling?? Yep im at home but now i wish i was somewhere else cause things arnt working out well here. 
I agree with u ashi darling viren can go to any length for his love but i also belive he won turn fully negative. I just hope everything turns out well. Lol ashi u made me laugh yep i also wouldnt mind if he got rid of divya lolz cause she is sirously pissing me off day by day.
OMg did u see his expressions today when nivi put away his gift i really hope nivi understands him sooner than later.

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

LOL Ashly you just said what I was thinking. That girl is driving me mad with anger, I just can't stand her on screen. I FF whenever she appears on screen now a days.

But I agree that Viren will not be outright -ve and he will never harm Nivi. I don't mind Viren showing his madness to CC, Divya or YD.
Seriously, Divya gets worse every passing day. I too FF whenever she comes on screen ( such a a waste of screen time) No wonder even Sid-putul fans can't stand her, I mean we NivRen fans can't tolerate her so how will they!! Her character has no redeeming qualities at all. Poor Sid - even though he was a jerk to Nivi, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I swear to God, I wish Divya comes to know of Sid & Nivi's relationship soon. I'm sick and tired of this track being dragged and CC's evil plotting.

As for CC, Jw & YD - I have a feeling they will bear the wrath of Viren very soon. Viren has been paired opposite Nivi as a lead so yes, he won't be completely negative to a point where his character meets a tragic end. They can't write Kinshuk off from CCBM - this show is surviving because of him!! But yes, I want Divya gone whether its done by Nandu, MP, heck even Viren or better yet she falls off the balcony and disappears through the face of earth!!!! LOL

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Jaani Shova doN't worry what ever is happening with u Inshallah everything will be fine. Don't think abt the article tooo much as in Viren we will be getting an unconventional heroo so take it easy. At the end Nivren rocks
Awww thanks Zarmeen , yep i also hope everything turns out well with me soon too. But u know its such a great thing to talk with u guys now cause its taking my mind off my problem. Thanks guysHug.

I think each time a new article comes out we get more  freaked out then we should lolz i guess we just love Nivren soo much that even a small thing will be enough to make us sick with worry.  Yep Nivren rock all the way and we r with them through good and bad lolz.

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaegmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Hey ashi OMG its been ages since we 2 talked. so how r u darling?? Yep im at home but now i wish i was somewhere else cause things arnt working out well here. 
I agree with u ashi darling viren can go to any length for his love but i also belive he won turn fully negative. I just hope everything turns out well. Lol ashi u made me laugh yep i also wouldnt mind if he got rid of divya lolz cause she is sirously pissing me off day by day.
OMg did u see his expressions today when nivi put away his gift i really hope nivi understands him sooner than later.
Awww...love you my sweets Hug I'm hangin in here! Yes, Viren's expression was disheartening when she puts aside his gift!! They are placing a great significance on that gift. I maybe wrong but I have a feeling the recipient of the gift just might have some huge role to play in Viren's life. Perhaps, his doctor or best friend who helped him through hard times ???? But one could tell that Viren really wants to confide into Nivi about whom his giving the gift too.

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Dear shova I hope you are feeling much better now

Wishing for your speedy recovery!
Thanks soooo much SuchitraHug im feeling much better talking to such wonderful people like u guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
If Nivi doesn't reciprocate his feelings, I think he still won't target his frustration or anger towards Nivi. He will try to reason with her or give her some shocking statement like he did it on last thursday. On wedding day he was frustrated that Nivi was pulling out but he just manipulated her to marry him. I just hope it stays like that only.

But I am really worried about this radha/krishna pendant thing. Viren doesn't know Nivi has one from Sid and he still doesn't know about those adhure phare. Don't know how those things going to affect if they ever comes out. And let's just say that if he gift her the same pendant, how Nivi will react. Now I am even afraid of Nivi's reaction triggering something bad in him. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index