Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 26)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Arre yaar yeh kya ho gaya. Meaning of my all favorite Nivren scenes have been changed after that article.

All four scene of wedding confrontation, when Viren goes to ask for Nivi's hand, playing flute after his confession. Now i can only see Viren's craziness. It is amazing how a simple revelation in article can give you a total different perspective of the same situation. Oh god save me, I am looking for his madness in every scene now. Unhappy

Ketty darling calm down now everything will be fine i think we r all thinking too much about the article and lets just wait till everything is slowly reveled. I think it will be fine. I know exactly what u mean by that all the old scenes now just seems like viren's crazyness i also see the same way but i still have a pinch of hope that the CTs will make us proud and happy to be  a Viren and Nivi fan. Just have faith and all will be well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qse6

Hey my darlings, im extremly late sorry but had personal problems so not feeling too well, quite upset but i couldnt hold my self back from this thread. Hopefully chatting with u guys will make my mood better. Anyways OMG im getting shocks one after another the article was a shocker. Viren as obsessive lover?? even though i havnt got around reading all ur post but i agree with u milee, i also am not able to accept the fact that viren will be behind anything to be harmful. OMG im verry scared about this new twist but im with u milee i also think he will not turn dangerous, well hopefully not.

Hey Shova. What is happening with you? I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself.

Yup today we all are high on Viren's obsessiveness. His being psycho lover turned all of us obsessive about his old scenes and we are looking for clues what we have missed or misinterpreted before. LOL
Ketty my jaan u dont know how happy i am to talk with u guys. Im fine in regards to my health but im having some personal problem Cryand quite tensed out thats why i didnt come eirlier but now i just couldnt hold back. Anyways man could this day get any worse for me?? Im allready upset with my stupid life then i see this more stupid article and man that was enough to break me apart. But i  think we have to have faith in the CTs and i guess all will be fine cause im sure they wont ruin the Nivren jodi or the character of Viren. So im trying to have a positive attitude now and just think about all the positive things behind this new twist.

I think looking at old scenes will just make us even more pagal man cause i was trying to do the same but it turned out it was making me more frustrated cause i kept on seeing him in a different light now.  Anyways i am keeping me fingers crossed that viren turning psycho lover will be somehow a good thing OMG i dont know what to hope now to tell u the truth im damn confused now my head hurtsCry

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Rajithav Senior Member
Rajithav
Rajithav

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Obsessive love is shown as heights in all TV shows, but pratically this is something that can be cured but proper attention and care...........hope Rajajn Shahi also shows this as practical scenario in CCBM and use this as hub to bring NIVREN together.

If you see Viren, if becomes Obessive that is not his mistake , because he was always deprived of Love and affection that he was longing for..........this is something which Nivedita has to realise and help him come out of the insecure feelings.

I hope there is going to be a rectangle love story now......Viren getting Obessive on Nivedita, Nivi trying to help Viren overcome his Obession, Sid getting more conserned on Nivi and Viren and Divya on the other hand trying gain her attention from Sid.

One thing is all of us notice Post marriage both Sid and Nivi have pratically accepted their life and are trying to workout there relation on bases of Friendship.

jaya2010aashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls, I am off let me cool off, if not mera bheja fry hojayega. See you all tomorrow.

Good night Milee, see you tomorrow. My mind has stop working too.
Good Nite Milee c u tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

@ Shova --- Feel better sweets Hug I'm glad your out of the hospital and back in the comfort of your home.

I too have been rewatching the NivRen scenes and things have started to make more sense now. Before I couldn't decipher some of Viren's expressions but now it all fits together. I don't believe Viren will become an outright negative character. He may go to extreme lengths for his love but I don't see him killing anyone ( though I wouldn't mind if he got rid of Divya - I can't stand her anymore). I have a feeling if Nivi doesn't reciprocate Viren's love soon - this just might trigger something in him!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 15 December 2010 at 11:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Hey my darlings, im extremly late sorry but had personal problems so not feeling too well, quite upset but i couldnt hold my self back from this thread. Hopefully chatting with u guys will make my mood better. Anyways OMG im getting shocks one after another the article was a shocker. Viren as obsessive lover?? even though i havnt got around reading all ur post but i agree with u milee, i also am not able to accept the fact that viren will be behind anything to be harmful. OMG im verry scared about this new twist but im with u milee i also think he will not turn dangerous, well hopefully not.

Hey Shova. What is happening with you? I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself.

Yup today we all are high on Viren's obsessiveness. His being psycho lover turned all of us obsessive about his old scenes and we are looking for clues what we have missed or misinterpreted before. LOL
Ketty my jaan u dont know how happy i am to talk with u guys. Im fine in regards to my health but im having some personal problem Cryand quite tensed out thats why i didnt come eirlier but now i just couldnt hold back. Anyways man could this day get any worse for me?? Im allready upset with my stupid life then i see this more stupid article and man that was enough to break me apart. But i  think we have to have faith in the CTs and i guess all will be fine cause im sure they wont ruin the Nivren jodi or the character of Viren. So im trying to have a positive attitude now and just think about all the positive things behind this new twist.

I think looking at old scenes will just make us even more pagal man cause i was trying to do the same but it turned out it was making me more frustrated cause i kept on seeing him in a different light now.  Anyways i am keeping me fingers crossed that viren turning psycho lover will be somehow a good thing OMG i dont know what to hope now to tell u the truth im damn confused now my head hurtsCry
Jaani Shova doN't worry what ever is happening with u Inshallah everything will be fine. Don't think abt the article tooo much as in Viren we will be getting an unconventional heroo so take it easy. At the end Nivren rocks

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajithav

Hey Obsessive love is shown as heights in all TV shows, but pratically this is something that can be cured but proper attention and care...........hope Rajajn Shahi also shows this as practical scenario in CCBM and use this as hub to bring NIVREN together.

If you see Viren, if becomes Obessive that is not his mistake , because he was always deprived of Love and affection that he was longing for..........this is something which Nivedita has to realise and help him come out of the insecure feelings.

I hope there is going to be a rectangle love story now......Viren getting Obessive on Nivedita, Nivi trying to help Viren overcome his Obession, Sid getting more conserned on Nivi and Viren and Divya on the other hand trying gain her attention from Sid.

One thing is all of us notice Post marriage both Sid and Nivi have pratically accepted their life and are trying to workout there relation on bases of Friendship.
@bold- i totaly agree with u there darling.  Poor viren i dont blame him a bit, he never got any attention. I just hope this track is handled well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

I hope things gets better soon for you sweetie. Well I am not worried about Viren being -Ve. I know he won't be, he is Nivi's hero and he cannot be totally psycho. Before we were rewatching these scenes to see if we missed anything that he is trying to take revenge and now we are rewatching them to see how crazy he is. LOL Since the FB scene I am watching all Nivren scenes again and in every scene i find something different. It's just perspective has been changed now.

I hope CT won't come up with another crazy idea and then we are again go back to those scene to see why we missed those things.

We will see what happens in upcoming episodes, the article says it will reveal his psychotic nature in upcoming episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestae

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index