Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 23)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by asyadada

@Milee my name is Asya and yes we're thinking of the same movie. For some reason I thought the title was Deewangi (it's been a while since I've see it), but you're right, it is Deewana. 

As for Viren's obsessive scenes or dialogue, did you guys already mention the one where he tells Sid that if anyone hurts Nivi "yeh mujse bardaasht nahi ho ga?" This is the scene while the baraat is outside and everyone is going crazy b/c of Viren's bomb that he's marrying Nivi?

Another worry of mine is that crazies and psychos do not have happy endings and I don't want that fate for Viren, so although I am looking forward to Viren's change, I'm dreading it too.
You are right Asya generally Obsessive lovers don't have happy ending leading to the separation if you remember movie preety and anil kapoor where preety was obsessed with Anil and in the end leave him so that he can marry his lady love. I don't want them to end this like this.

I remember that movie now and yes I agree, I too don't want that type of a filmy ending. I know that this is fiction too, but is nothing sacred in this world any more? Can't people change and be redeemed? I think with Nivi's love and support Viren can change. Also, after watching the CC & Viren episode on Monday, I thought of the movie Gupt with Kajol where she too is obsessed and in that movie she kills any body who threatens her love with Bobby Deol. I don't Viren to be a killer either!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Rach Jaani I think u r going tooo much in details. We have yet to c what kind of obssessive lover do they show him. If they just show him obssessed then it should be fine but if they show him Physco then we'll go from there. But it is too early to analyse the character as he did show some shades of being obssessive but he has also been able to compose himself too. So we have to c before we analyse anything. As u  urself said that in Deewana SRK was shown as obssessive lover. I do remeber that movie very clearly that in the beginning he was writing her name on his arm and then following her everywhere but later he was the best and was always there for his lady love. So lets c how Viren's character turn out until then enjoy the show.

Edited by zarmeeno - 15 December 2010 at 8:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaegmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen agree with you but till now every symptom and detail matching with his character only like:

He is loner with a tough exterior like nothing matters to him
He had a rough childhood
His dialogs Main haar nahi manunga aur Nivi hi meri manzil hai
He is living a double life and hiding all his pain vulnerability behind his smile
He does idolize Nivi and is always ready to leave anything for her.

Everything is indicating he is a obsessive lover (Though it is a serial don't know to which extent RS will take it).

Stalking is actually been done on Nivi so it has to be him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestae

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Zarmeen agree with you but till now every symptom and detail matching with his character only like:

He had a rough childhood
He is living a double life and hiding all his pain vulnerability behind his smile

Everything is indicating he is a obsessive lover (Though it is a serial don't know to which extent RS will take it).

So was SRK in deewana but it was not negative. So lets c how they shape up the character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

He had a rough childhood

So was SRK in deewana but it was not negative. So lets c how they shape up the character.
Sure Zarmeen let see how they turn it actually I gave this description because I got curious how person like Viren can be obsessive lover but after seeing this I got to know how and moreover it is the worst they can go to and can even show subtle obsessiveness. I don't know how they are going to develop it. Now I think they will open the stalker and MP to us if not that means there is something more to it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Rachu, are you trying to do PhD on psychotic disorder or what. Relax dear, as Zarmeen said we will wait and watch. Remember this is Nivi's story and he is her hero and even in the article they said Viren will be the new face of hero in DKP(something like that. So don't you worry too much lets just wait and watch.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Rachu, are you trying to do PhD on psychotic disorder or what. Relax dear, as Zarmeen said we will wait and watch. Remember this is Nivi's story and he is her hero and even in the article they said Viren will be the new face of hero in DKP(something like that. So don't you worry too much lets just wait and watch.
I think Millie yes actually in CCBM unfortunately all the 4 protagonist in one or other forms are pyscotic.

Nivi tries to cut herself from the feeling of love (very minor case of obsessiveness)

Sid felt hurt when Nivi rejected him and was trying to commit suiside but showed is obsessiveness in front (Suisidal egoistic obsessiveness)

Divya possessive and actually jealous and in no time will try to isolate Sid from family (Higher level of obsessiveness)

Viren actual obsessive show very calm exterior hides all his pains but stalking, creating problems at back (which earlier we though revenge is due to obsessiveness highest form of obsessiveness)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

I think Millie yes actually in CCBM unfortunately all the 4 protagonist in one or other forms are pyscotic.

Nivi tries to cut herself from the feeling of love (very minor case of obsessiveness)

Sid felt hurt when Nivi rejected him and was trying to commit suiside but showed is obsessiveness in front (Suisidal egoistic obsessiveness)

Divya possessive and actually jealous and in no time will try to isolate Sid from family (Higher level of obsessiveness)

Viren actual obsessive show very calm exterior hides all his pains but stalking, creating problems at back (which earlier we though revenge is due to obsessiveness highest form of obsessiveness)

in CCBM all the characters r obssessive except for NT daadi, Yash, and BS:

HL: Obssessive with her daughter's happiness and does not c anything beyond her daughetrs happiness.

PT: Obssessed for Soods or the rich people that does not think himself so whatver is told to him by Soods he believs them blindly.

CC & JW: Obssessed to destroy Sharmas and with the property and money.

Kehsav: Obssessed with his hatred towards the Jawahar and CC that he does not realsie the goodness of his daughter.

YD; Obssessed with her status and hatred towards Keshav.

VD: Obssessed for being nice  that she does not even raise the voice against the wrong doings in the house. And in my opinion those people r also wrong and equally sinner who does not raise voice against the injustice and wrong doings.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaegmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index