India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 21)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I will be back need to cook dinner. If not my husband will say I became obssessive of this Viren.LOL oh from morning I am smiling like an idiot.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
In dewana sharukh was not obsessive about Divya he did love her and wanted to give her happiness. He was passionate but in no sense he did show any signs of obsessivness or phsycotic behaviour. He was just normal guy fall in love with girl. though his and Viren history about not getting love from his family and his parents unwillingness to accept girl matches. Moreover character of Rishi and Sid are also similar got trapped by their uncle/aunt (one was killed/misleaded) but scenario is quite different there. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
@Milee my name is Asya and yes we're thinking of the same movie. For some reason I thought the title was Deewangi (it's been a while since I've see it), but you're right, it is Deewana. 

As for Viren's obsessive scenes or dialogue, did you guys already mention the one where he tells Sid that if anyone hurts Nivi "yeh mujse bardaasht nahi ho ga?" This is the scene while the baraat is outside and everyone is going crazy b/c of Viren's bomb that he's marrying Nivi?

Another worry of mine is that crazies and psychos do not have happy endings and I don't want that fate for Viren, so although I am looking forward to Viren's change, I'm dreading it too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

@Milee my name is Asya and yes we're thinking of the same movie. For some reason I thought the title was Deewangi (it's been a while since I've see it), but you're right, it is Deewana. 

As for Viren's obsessive scenes or dialogue, did you guys already mention the one where he tells Sid that if anyone hurts Nivi "yeh mujse bardaasht nahi ho ga?" This is the scene while the baraat is outside and everyone is going crazy b/c of Viren's bomb that he's marrying Nivi?

Another worry of mine is that crazies and psychos do not have happy endings and I don't want that fate for Viren, so although I am looking forward to Viren's change, I'm dreading it too.
You are right Asya generally Obsessive lovers don't have happy ending leading to the separation if you remember movie preety and anil kapoor where preety was obsessed with Anil and in the end leave him so that he can marry his lady love. I don't want them to end this like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone, I got back late again and its past midnight, so forgive my jumbled thoughts again....

About Viren and the TB article: I am just going to wait and watch. 

Episode:

Nivi walking into Bhuvan/Vds room and spreading the holy dhoop/dhua/aarti? And thanking God for saving her daadi and daadaji. I think Nivi must be feeling more comfortable praying here, away from unfriendly eyes below in the main mandir. I also guess Nivi must be doing this every day. She's really adorable. Random: She was praying to Ram-Seeta, wasn't she?

And MP knows Nivi goes there...at that time.

Phone rings. Nivi is not as scared as last time. Good Nivi. And I'm so sick of this MP track? What can anyone be trying to achieve with this phone thing? Just by giving her crank calls, is she going to go mad? Or is someone trying to  check up on where she is at any given point of time. And there's no reason why Viren should be trying to trouble her by doing this. It so is not Viren. If he cannot see a worry line on her forehead, why would he do things which would definitely get her worried?

And what's with that look Lalji kaka gives Nivi and then the phone? Lo, another mystery. Just what we needed!!!!!!!

Dadaji and Nivi:

I loved this scene. I loved that Nivi was so happy to go give Dadaji his medicine. Here is one person who really does love Nivi (and there is no silly mystery associated with his character as well) and it is so nice to see Nivi like this with Dadaji. She is his grand Dil and he loves her. And Nivi is so happy with that knowledge and that is visible in this scene. I loved that 'you get well soon dadaji and then we will talk to your heart's content' Aww...loved it.

And when he pute his hands together beggin her forgiveness, Nivi is so shocked, and she is so natural, Neha, love her, the way she instantly got down on her knees/haunches (nt clear because of saree:) and takes his hands in hers comfortingly. And then Dadaji tells her that he had thought that S would marry Nivi. And that he had said this even in the hospital. That this was his wish, his "last wish" as the rest of the Soods had tagged it at that time. And Nivi is shocked to hear it. Sure, she would be shocked. Because, even she had thought that S is marrying Divya to fulfill Dadaji's wish. So, now that she knows it was never his wish, she is taken aback. Am not sure whether she put two and two together right then and there and realised that it was all CC's chaal, Lying to everyone about Dadaji's wish...i don't know but by the time Dadaji spoke to the others, she had realised this.

And tears form in her eyes. Why not. Especially the fact that Dadaji wanted her to marry S even when he was in the hospital, it means Dadaji bears no ill will to Keshav as well. That even though Dadaji had not known on the day of the confrontation that S loved her and not Divya, inspite of the confrontation, Dadaji still wanted to get S and Nivi married. That Dadaji did not think Nivi was without sanskaar or something because she had raised her voice that day. All this must have come to her mind. And sure, also the fact that S and she had loved each other. And in spite of what had happened that day, his Dadaji had wanted that they get married....I wonder if she is thinking how Dadaji could have found out about S loving her, whether S told him? Or whether VD told him. So many thoughts, so little time:(

And then Nivi composes herself, wipes her tears and tries to relieve Dadaji's burden of guilt. She tells him that nothing can change the hand of destiny/fate. And then the biggest truth of Nivi's life. That she always wanted DD to marry S. And that DD and S were happy together. And then she tells him, an earnest expression in her eyes, that she is also happy. dadaji is not looking at her and doesn't seem convinced, his guilt is going nowhere and he continues to say he is her culprit. Poor Dadaji. Nivi tries to convince him but he is having none of it. He says he will make the guilty ones answer. He will not keep quiet. I think by now Nivi has realised her darling saasuma is responsible.

And Nivi tells Dadaji that he must not say anything now, Viren is her husband (love the use of the possessive pronoun) and this is the truth and she has accepted this truth. So, Nivi does not want this coming out and upsetting Viren. Or so I shall think:)

But here, Dadaji is frowning and shaking his head. "Lekin main yeh nahi chahtha tha beti!!!!" Oh! dear! Does he not think Viren is good enough for Nivi????? Oh! No! These silly TB people. Making me question every single expression now when it relates to my darling. Not that I buy any of it, No, but I'm human and my mind doesn't always listen to my heart while analysing a scene:))))

But dadaji, you were all for S marrying DD initially. Only when you came to know that S loved Nivi, you said your "chahat", in hospital. And now, when the marriages are done and Nivi is telling you she has accepted Viren and S is happy with DD, why tell her this? And Nivi doesn't want Dadaji to say anything more.

And then he tells her "Nahi beta, I have never thought badly for anyone or done anything bad to anyone. I won't let this happen. I will have to talk to all of them." Including Viren?????

Nivi is teary.

Seriously CC, YD, JW are all comic relief. Now that N the B scenes are not there, this is our daily dose of comedy.

CC has bags under her eyes. And is again wondering what she should do. (Thoda zeher de doo, CC, anyway, everyone around you is suicidal or could turn at any time. So, aap kyun piche reh gayi.) And that dialogue about her going and throwing herself at dadaji's feet made me rofl. As if. I'd like to see her do that. What a horrible character CC is?

Enter: YD, looking slightly pale, kal ki akkad kaha chalo gayi YDji (the one you had while asking Nivren to leave the house). Arre, how will CC know, she has been hiding in her little hole. She hasn't even been to see Dadaji. Even DD has. But not CC. So, how will she know what Dadaji wants. 

Anyway, the convo was fun, two crooks trying to find out facts from the other. trying to find out what the other person knows. hilarious. clowns.

look at YDs fears. That Nivi will get more credit with dadaji and she will dictate terms in the house. YD is pathetic.  [Oh! come on YD, but we thought you rule the house. And wasn't your aakhri decision to thrown Nivi out????So, now why you are so scared. Aapki kuch chalti nahi na abhi. Yay!!!!!!  Now it will do you good to get your comeuppance (wish there was a torture chamber set up for you three and if there was a vacancy, we could send HL and P your way)] Anyway YD is now position without any power. Just a figurehead. So, ignore.....

YD thinks DD is Bauji's pasand...he he he....

JW and CC: JW asks her the million dollar question? What have you achieved by getting S married to DD and not Nivi? And CC lets out that she thought Dadaji would not survive to ask any questions?

Oh! but CC and JW, you better find another rathole soon. As Plan B. Just in case. When one is evil, one ought to be prepared, right.

Has Viren heard anything? I wish I knew. God!!!! Love his dialogues with his parents, especially, "Waqt ho gaya hai?" and CC's scared "Kiska?" Ha ha ha. Guilty minds speak out loud CC. Keep it up. And that look, V's look. Did it mean anything. *Sigh*

JW is also a scared rat, He wants to run away, he can't even bear to sit:))

S is also looking nice today. DD is looking dominating and irritated. What's wrong with this girl???? nose high in the air, proud of being the badi bahu, i guess!!!!

When dadaji says he specifically wants to speak to CC, Viren looks at CC. Does Viren know? Guess not.

And I haven;t seen Dadaji ever speak with JW. Not once:)) 

And when dadaji says, whatever has happened in the last few days, i know everything, DD is also looking at Nivi, I think.

And intially, DD is standing next to S, then they move away. And initially Viren was standing next to Nivi, but in the next frame, he goes and almost sticks himself to her shoulder....Nivren (Awwww)

he says Some mistakes happened unknowingly (Nivi-Viren?????) or that Viren ne galti ki Nivi se shaadi karke. But he doesn't know his lladle Siddharth ke kartoot also na.

And CC is put on the spot. But she is rat with 9 lives. This time Nivi is her saviour, indirectly. Cause Dadaji chooses to keep quiet, let the two couples be....but he wants to ensure Nivi gets her rightful place and honour in the house.

And that "no one has to be forced by any promise etc" dialogue should have got S thinking a little I think, shouldn't it have. Nivi looks at Viren (worriedly????) though, wondering if he has figured anything out.

And Dadaji's "Nivi has come in the roop of your son's wife" meaning she would have come in anyway, you stopped her coming in as your nephew's wife, but she has come in as your son's wife."

When he says, "She is the dil of the soods" viren is so proud, cutie." "When dadaji says, "just like DD" green eyed monster who was waiting eagerly at DD's shoulder climbs happily into her head. DD is most unhappy. And S, s is probably thinking, Kaha Nivi, kaha DD? But S looked happy Nivi was getting her proper due, sweet.

And Viren, he always wants Nivi to have everything. I remember how upset he was at that BT when mahapooja talks were happening and YD wanted to give saree and khandani jewellery to DD. He wants Nivi to have every happiness as his wife, as the dil of the sood house.

And when Dadaji makes it the responsibility of the whole house (special targets are surely CC and YD) to ensure that both dils get the proper respect, position and love they should get as a sood dil, Nivi's expressions just touch you. Viren looks like he will just step up and hug his wife. Please do. And S looks happy for Nivi and directs a challenging look at CC. CC weakly nods, YD looks increasingly constipated. JW looks gormless.

And Dadaji when he tells CC she is extremely fortunate to get a bahu like Nivi, CC can't believe it, she thinks it is as fortunate as having her arms and legs cut off with a scythe. Viren on the other hand is again lost in his wife and he can't still believe how fortunate he has been. And then Nivren look at CC who is nodding weakly at Dadaji. Sid looks as if he is wishing he could turn the wheels of time backwards (and I did feel sad for him for a minute) and DD looks away, maha irritated.

dadaji warns CC that from now on, nivi should not suffer any trouble (Does dadaji know CC is the MP...joking....and wishing...lol) CC and JW nodding away, Viren so happy with his dadaji. what he had to emotionally blackmail his mom to do, his dadaji did with a few words...lol

Dadaji talks about both bahus buts says, khayal rahe ki ispar koi aanch na aaye. I wonder if dadaji is referring to mahapooja fire. I'm sure CC was behind it. 

Yd asks him not to strain himself asks S to take him away, S, ever dutiful, tries but Dadaji stays put.

Viren, in the meantime has sneaked closer still to his wife. Viren, you badmaash, did you think we would not notice. Arre, we will even measure how much air is there between you....ahem in certain future scenes...ahem...*cough*splutter*

Dadaji cautions CC about knowing how she feels about Nivi and tells her tomake every effort to keep her happy....and no mistakes can be made, he tells her. CC, JW ought to be given an award for aimless nodding today. And there is perfect understanding between dadaji and Cc as to why he is saying this. nivi wipes a tear as she is happy dadaji listened to her and she is overwhelmed that dadaji is thinking so much about her happiness.

CC is such a snake. She is not even scared of what happened today, she escaped because of Nivi, she didn;t even think that just in the morning, she was scared of getting kicked out and she is getting a chance. All she needed to do was act nicely with Nivi and earn some brownie points with dadaji and her son. but no, CCs mind works in mysterious ways. now she wants dadaji silenced....and nivi again alone....but you forget Viren, darling CC, you forget Viren.

Nivi in her room, not crying her heart out or anything, she looks happy in fact, so today's revelations have not broken her. She is Viren's wife and Viren's wife she will stay. 

And the moment she hears his voice saying "Nivedita Viren Sood, look at that smile on her face, Awww, she knows it is her husband, thode badmaash, thode shaitaan...and poore romantic....:)) Andher "Haan bol rahi hoon" is also so cute. Acknowledgement, Viren, kuch samjhe?????

And Nivi's smile grows wider and sweeter with "Aapki muskaan...jo sirf hum deliver kar sakte hai" Awww

And then she's looking out for him, all around, how sweet. And the "Viren, kaha ho tum" was totally adorable. I was smiling throughout...

And when he sneaks up behind her and speaks "aapke bahut kareeb", she actually gives a start before she turns, chemistry:) 

That whole NivRen talk about her smiling, her being Daadaji's laadli, about him bringing a bigger smile on her face (am not going to analyse this bot too much, it was just said in fun) was really sweet. 

Love how Viren begs her to tell him the one thing that will always keep a smile on her face. He just doesn't want her to ever cry. And Nivi tells him that he has given her everything. She wants for nothing. And see her smile. 

Do they share a wardrobe? Last time the gift was in his wardrobe, I thought (I may be wrong) Now it was in hers:)) So, Viren really wants to see if she gets J.

Viren changes his expressions so well. He's really good. And Nivi thinks he is just doing this to get a rise out of her. She tells him to sleep. And then looking at his downcast face, she tells him "tumne aaj tak jo bhi mujhe diya hai, woh bahut hai mere liye. Aur jo bhi mera hai moh mere paas hai. Aur isliye mujhe jaanna hi nahi hai ki woh kya hai aur kiske liye hai."

She is telling him that he is with her and he is hers. So, she does not need to know what is there in that parcel and who it is for. Because if it is for her, he will give it to her. And if it is not, she trusts him totally. At least that is what i will think.

Viren tells her that whatever he has done or is doing, it's his duty. After all she is his wife, his janam janam ki saathi. And Nivi is not uncomfortable either by his statement or by looking into his eyes. Well, he is obsessed about her. At the moment, I'm going with he's crazy about her....but in a good way ....cause i have only seen good until now. And until they show me something that my eyes and heart will believe I stick to my belief in Viren.

DD is really lucky. VD choosing stuff for her for karvachaut. CC, the rat-snake is not bothered. Viren comes up with his dharampatni line. And when VD tells him she is not just your DP!!!! And he goes "Acha?"  Like, "I beg to differ:))"

I like how Viren says "Bhabhi, aap Dolby Digital se "silent" movie kyun ho gayi. funny.

At least DD realises how lucky she is. What more can a girl want she says? She has two mothers to love her. But sadly, she doesn't mean it. because she wants more, doesn't she.

And Viren, cutie, asks CC to choose something for Nivi as well. And CC shaking her head after Viren leaves, like silly boy or idiot or stupid child....so mean CC.

And one more twist, now the jeweller also has made two identical radha-krishna lockets. Bolo!!!!!! And both will end up with Nivi. Poor girl. Will she give one back to S? I am waiting for her to give it back to S.

CC, evil snake, i have no words for you. Inspite of what your son has told you, inspite of what dadaji has told you, you still persist....you evil, evil person...words fail me.....

Precap: Confro is at the table, hopefully it is after dinner, why do they only eat breakfast. Oh! but its KC, they won't be eating at all, right. At least the ladies...So, why BT????

Can it really be the S-Nivi truth coming out tomorrow? Will DD know? I can't believe. Every day one jhatka....But how has this situation come about? What happens to make DD question Nivi like this? Especially about why has nivi come into this house? And married Viren?

Anyway, my guess is that HL, fired on by CC, has ignited DD's mind about Nivi and Keshav chachu working together to get money through Viren from the Sood office account without S's knowledge etc. But i don't get the "I am not happy Nivi" bit. Does anyone think Nivi will say she loves Viren tomorrow...to DD????

I'm so brain dead, I'm off. Gnite everyone, catch ya tomorrow.

P.S. Hope your exams went well, Rachu, Mahi...

Fantastic Analysis as usual Anju and Milee. Loved each and every word. Have to go off now or I would elaborate. Navi, hope you get well soon. Rachu, loved your story and Ashly, yours too. Ketty, Zarmeeno and all others on the thread, great posts, i haven't been able to press the like button, sorry, Embarrassed, lack of time. Bye girls...

P.P.S After writing out everything I remembered about JAAL. From tomorrow, I will call thm JAAL. Rachu, please forgive me for today... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010milee1014celestaevids08Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010ashred12anjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
This is a story of Nivedita, so she has to have a happy ending. If CT turns Viren's character outright psycho then they won't have any choice but  to kill his character at the end of the show. Because there is no medicine or treatment for extreme obsession. I don't think RS will kill off KM's character again in another show too. That's why don't think Viren's character will be outright negative. Sometime his actions and his words will shock us, but he will never hurt Nivi for sure. I am not sure about other characters though. Because someone else tries to hurt her, he will not able to take it and we might see him doing something we don't like. But what I think is, only person who can calm him down is Nivi. In hospital scene when Nivi's dad was angry with her, he couldn't see how he was behaving, he wanted to confront him but Nivi stopped him and he didn't do anything.

So I am not too worried about it, but as Rach said CT always do opposite of what we are thinking, I just hope they don't ruin his character in order to portrait him as obsessive lover. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejaAnamikaSJainzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Yaar we knew it from the beginning once he confessed his love that he is junooni ki haad tak in love with nivi and can go to any extent for her to make her happy. I knew it from the day he confessed that he was not there for revenge and will do anything for Nivi. He was always scared of loosing her. Liek when Nivi asked NT Daadi to get her married, he just went in and asked for her hand in marriage coz he did not wanted to loose her, then the whole confrontation scene pre maariage and post marriage and then scene with Keshav at mandir, in all those scene it was quite evident that he is simply scared of loosing Nivi and does not want to loose her at any cost..

Anyways will be watching all Nivren scenes again with a different perspective.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010AnamikaSJainanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

In dewana sharukh was not obsessive about Divya he did love her and wanted to give her happiness. He was passionate but in no sense he did show any signs of obsessivness or phsycotic behaviour. He was just normal guy fall in love with girl. though his and Viren history about not getting love from his family and his parents unwillingness to accept girl matches. Moreover character of Rishi and Sid are also similar got trapped by their uncle/aunt (one was killed/misleaded) but scenario is quite different there. 
Rachu, its been long time I watched that movie but if I remember correctly, he was passionate & little obssessive too. Always following her, I think once he slits his vien too. I am sure ki yahan bhi they don't show Viren like Sharukh in Darr because he already married Nivi and when she reciprocates his love he will feel at home.
And the rest all I agree with you but don't know I remember like this, I am wrong?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index