Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 20)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey girls what happened no one is discussing today sab Viren ke obsessive love se darr gaye kya

Not scared, just trying to figure out what it means for NivRen's future and how things will play out. I don't want to see Viren completely psychotic like Shahruk in Angaam or Daar or like Vansh from Uttran. However, I don't mind seeing him like Shahruk in Deewangi. I mean I know that there will be some rocky roads ahead for NivRen, but I want to see them overcome Viren's insecurities and for them to be together. I don't want this to be the reason for their "break" up. And in this type of a situation the "break up" will be fatal, that is one of the two dying and mostly likely it would be Viren and that is something I DON'T WANT TO SEE. 

I too feel that Daadaji was  the star of today's episode who recognizes mistakes done unintentionally and mistakes done intentionally. He knows that JW & CC are at fault, but he chose not to expose them as it will serve no purpose, but he also let them know that he KNOWS exactly what they have done. As for unintentional mistakes, I don't think he meant Viren marrying Nivi so much as his wife, Yashodra, going along with JW & CC in her assumptions and treatment of Nivi, but who knows. 

As for Chanchal, for someone who was so scared of being exposed and facing Daadaji, she is so blase about following Daadaji's directives and was immediately thinking about how to make Nivi miserable and possibly even plotting Daadaji's death.

And as for Divya in the precap, how can someone be so clueless, insensitive, and selfish? How dare she say that Nivi is making her unhappy and questioning why she married Viren?! If Nivi was smart she would reveal the truth, but since we know her personality Nivi won't do that. Either Nivi will suffer DD accusations in silence or say she loves Viren or someone will speak up in Nivi's defense.

Finally, I'm happy that RS and CT are taking a direction, I just hope they don't screw up Viren's character in the process and break up an amazing jodi!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafanmilee1014celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

arapat Groupbie
arapat
arapat

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Wow, what an episode. Just watched it and also read Milee and Anju's take on the episode. I should give you guys full credit as everyday I am waiting  to read what you thought about the episode. As always really loved both of your analysis.

I am happy to see Nivi happy and am really enjoying NivRen scenes for the last few episodes. I just can't believe how much Viren loves Nivi. I am a bit worried about the article and him being the psycho but deep in my heart I have a feeling that he will never do anything to hurt Nivi as he loves her so much. I cannot accept him to be SRK of darr as I guess a lot of you have said already. He is such a good hearted and loves being loved by others and want to see happiness on faces of people around him so no way he can do anything bad. Hopefully the CTs will not give his character a really bad u-turn. If they do then what that means is that they never understood the amazing character they created by themselves. I expect him to get Nivi's attention, try to protect her, being possessive about her, be by her side all the time, and all but I can't think that he will take any bad steps against her or even against anyone else in the family. Let's see what we have in store for his character.

On a side note, same as Milee and Anju, my husband also thinks that I am addicted to this forum CryCry 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadamilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Thanks Millie for loving my little story and I am reading post they show whatever article says but one thing is all this for love. I think he will show his signs of obsessiveness and the SBS segment they are showing now may be flashbacks of scenes which happened may be like who opened the lock, who is behind those incidents and if he is Viren then they will show that and if as you are saying he will be masked as possessive lover and is not that MP then they will not reveal it.
Anju I loved your analysis and agree with you about dadaji scene in today's episode that our Viren is 100% patnivarta pati standing quite behind her and Sid is standing in front of Divya.

Did you saw in that scene family was divided in 3 parts
First side most previllaged persons were shown in one frame BS, Sid and Divya
Second sid our evil trio was shown in one frame YD and JAAL
Behind YD three person who are treated roughly and illmannerly in the family like our poor innocent trio VD, and NivRen

I think BS was not that happy with NivRen wedding may be he knows about his medical condition or obsession. Also the article said he is filled with love so that means there is no hatred for anyone not even Sid and JAAL, no greed for money and power. He do carve for love and feels hurt but never think of hurt anyone.

yaar Rachu what r they showing on SBS. Is it airiing rite now. Please can u let us know an dthe probably we'll try to find the video of the segment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014AnamikaSJainxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Even I don't want him to take bad U turn but you know what we hope they show exactly opposite we were thinking he will ignore her or leave her for her sake and now they are showing he is obsessively following her. He wants to protect her from every one. I am scared they don't show him like negative character who follows her everywhere, who is suspicious about her every move, who wants to separate her from rest of world, hurts her unintentionally, these kinds of characters shown earlier too though they are shown as negative characters like Vansh, Dhruv, Ansh and many more. I want see him positively obsessive who is with her when she needs, who do anything to make her smile (as he asked today tell me what should I give that will make you really happy), he can hurt others who try to harm her, little jealousy is also ok.

I don't understand if he have anykind of this history before or not and if yes then how can family chunk him out as these kind of people require lots of love and family members try to give them but they send himout.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@Rach How was your exam hun?

@Navz please take care of your self sweetie. I hope you feel better soon. And thanks for uploading scenes on YT. You don't know how much you have made our life easier by doing this for us. Smile

@Anju wonderful analysis sweetie. You know whatever you said about last scene was so true. Divya is so lucky to have so many people who loves her despite of having so many short comings. But I just don't like that girl at all. I hope CT revive her character soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014anjubalaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen its just glimpse and it is posted here on page 17 you can check it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariazarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello ladies: Sorry yaar over slept today. I don't know what happened.

Anyways just finished reading all the post and finished watching the episode. Sorry could not press the like button as I had to go through lot of posts.

Milee sweetie I'm here jaani and thank u so much for asking.

Abt today's episode:

I just loved the meeting scene. Yaar waisay hats off to CC she is obssessed with her hatred for Nivi and Keshav family and does not give up at all. So I guess Viren has taken all those qualities from his mother obbssessiveness. But Milee I do agree with u I'm not worried abt the article and realy lookink forward to him being an obssessive lover. We all knew it from the beginning that he will have some shades of being negative and he is not a conventional lead like the others but that is the amazing part and that will make this serial different from other serials coz rite now we were just watching what anyother serial would show.

Nivren scene was sweet. He was sad when Nivi again did not asked him abt the gift but the way she explained kay jo mera hai woh meray paas hai (I just loved this line) basically indirectly telling him that he belongs to her and he is with her so that's y she does not want to know. They were all happy today Nivi did not brushed him off and was not at ll uncomfortable with his presence and after such a long time I have seen Nivi smiling and she was looking so adorable. I think that's y CT's does not give us smiling Nivi that much coz they know when we will have smiling Nivi we will love her more.

Divya I have no words for her. I've just not likd her character from the beginning so I will not say anything abt her.

But now really looking forward to the karva chauth thing and hope we'll get a nice moment between Nivren. 
Hey Zarmeen, I was thinking maybe you went to the university.
This is the first time I will be watching obssessive lover on small screen, and I am so excited. Kinshuk with his small glimpses showed us how will he look if he is obssessive, all the scenes if we remember:
1.Bike scene acting infront of Sid
2.Bedroom scene sleeping arrangements
3.Store room when grabbing her from behind
4.Flashback talking to his mom
5.today while saying janam janam you are mine
I want to see how will he act a complete scene. I am so excited just like a kid on christmas morning.
Does that mean I have some locha in my brain.LOL
Yaar the admissions date is not until Jan 31, 2011 so was mistaken there so I'm back all relaxed.

Nahin yaar if you have locha then i have loch too in my brain coz I'm equally excited. Yaar i'm also obssessed with this forum, so locha tu hai hamaray brains mein.

Anyways as i said before I would like to add one more scene when Nivi pulled out her hand from his hand when they were walking out of the Sood house on the wedding day he clenched his fist seemed like trying to control his anger that should be added to the list. But yaar honestly can't wait.

You can add mehndi putting scene too, I was kind of disturbed looking at that scene because Nivi had tears in her eyes looking at his name and he was smiling.

We are bunch of psychos ourselves I guess. I can't wait either to know more about his character. But I still feel that it's not going to be outright negative character, he is just littler more passionate than usual lover.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenmilee1014celestaeAnamikaSJainxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@ Ashly & Zarmeeno, I think we all have locha definitelyLOL
and I completely forgot about that scene. How could I maybe because of my lochaLOL
@ Rati, Rachu, Asyadada(sorry don't know your name dear) agree with you, don't want them to spoil Viren's character. And specially I don't want them to kill him like Sharukh in Darr. Hye did  you say Sharukh in Deewana with Divya Bharathi right. He is very obssessive and later after marriage he is allright. Are we thinking the same movie or not?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRencelestaegmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index