India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mahi for this new thread and fabulous introduction. Loved what you wrote about Nivi and Viren and NiVren. What to say how you defined "Marriage". It is not only milan of 2 people but milan of 2 souls.
We want to see this kind of milan for our NIVren and we will surely get it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you Mahi, for a beautiful thread with such a beautiful introduction.
@ Anamika, I agree with you now adays the importance of marriage and its sanctity is lost somewhere and that is one of the main reason we see so many horrors in the society in general. 

Marriage is a sacred institution, its a union of two souls and two bodies but later on they become two bodies with one soul. For a marriage to be successful it needs trust,companionship,faith,love,support,friendship,compromising and most importantly you need understanding.

My Mom told me something before I got married, I will share it with you guys today. She said in a marriage you should not be like water mixed with milk yes, it looks like there is no difference when milk and water are mixed but when you boil the milk water gets evaporated, it means there are chances of seperating them. In a marriage you should be like sugar mixed with milk, because when you mix sugar with milk it just dissolves in milk and there is no way you can seperate them both and at the same time milk becomes sweet and its enjoyable.

I hope in the serial too NivRen will mix like milk and sugar and enjoy their life forever. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010shana_83coolgirl3sihuaashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanipuvinigmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenoSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Mahi & Rachu good luck to you both for your exams.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Wow Mahi what a wonderful thread really loved it specially the description of Nividita, Viren and their relation is mindblowing.Thanks Millie for your wishes I know I will rock it.

shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Marriage is like what you all said, for keeps thru ups and downs.  But it works only when there is a combined effort from both.  Love, loyalty, trust and patience.  I feel these are the key to a happy marriage.

In Nivren's case, since Viren is already madly in love with Nivi, he is totally devoted to her and cant think of anything beyond her. Whatever he does is for her, without a thought about the repurcussions of his actions.  His feelings are out there in the open for the whole world to see.

WIth Nivi, she has not put a single step forward to try to start her married life. Yes, she entered the house under strenous circumstances.  She has been so busy trying to survive there and make a place for herself in that house, she forgot about the existence of the man who brought her into that house...Viren.  I feel, after seeing yesterday's episode, that she has not spared two thoughts about him.  Her father felt insulted once again becoz he paid the money.  He explained once to her that he acted as it was required at that moment, without thinking about anything else...NT Dadi's life was the most important thing at that moment.  I was bugged at Nivi, coz she should have understood that what he was saying was true coz if he had not paid, NT Dadi would not have the operation and would not survive.  THen what would they do.  Instead of understanding, Nivi continued yelling at Viren for paying the money.

Can someone please explain this to me, if you feel her actions/words to Viren were justified, coz I found her to be very insensitive towards his kind gestures.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoAnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Rachna, good luck for your exam. I just posted in our old thread.
Mahi, good luck to you too. I am sure you both will do good. Do well and come back tomorrow to tell us...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

awesome thread mahi sweetemz

wow milee what beautiful advice!!

Edited by suchitra_1 - 14 December 2010 at 9:59pm

shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeenogmann2010

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed reading your thread...a beautiful discussion on the marriage itself and I agree with your description of the bonding that Nivic and Viren share... 

I would think It is humbling in a way that Viren loves Nivi....the kind of love and trust one person has on other... Viren has proven himself again and again and has always shined like a brilliant diamond. 

I am sure we are all waiting as Viren as to when Nivi will reciprocate the same... :) 

shana_83celestaeaashvee.rahejasihuzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index