Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 19)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Yes, karvachauth will definitely bring some closeness between NiVren.And I am looking forward to it. Let us see how Nivi handles Divya tomorrow? And how Nivi breaks her fast once Viren gives her water... That will be so sweet and cute and I am sure there will be an eye lock session. And Divya will be again jealous as Sid will not do what Viren will do...
Oh I am waiting for the karvachauth scenes too, as I wrote earlier maybe he will fast along with her. What do you girls think?
This will be the first time he will feed her and what will be her expressions. Embarrassed I am so silly I am blushing myself thinking about them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafangmann2010xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello ladies: Sorry yaar over slept today. I don't know what happened.

Anyways just finished reading all the post and finished watching the episode. Sorry could not press the like button as I had to go through lot of posts.

Milee sweetie I'm here jaani and thank u so much for asking.

Abt today's episode:

I just loved the meeting scene. Yaar waisay hats off to CC she is obssessed with her hatred for Nivi and Keshav family and does not give up at all. So I guess Viren has taken all those qualities from his mother obbssessiveness. But Milee I do agree with u I'm not worried abt the article and realy lookink forward to him being an obssessive lover. We all knew it from the beginning that he will have some shades of being negative and he is not a conventional lead like the others but that is the amazing part and that will make this serial different from other serials coz rite now we were just watching what anyother serial would show.

Nivren scene was sweet. He was sad when Nivi again did not asked him abt the gift but the way she explained kay jo mera hai woh meray paas hai (I just loved this line) basically indirectly telling him that he belongs to her and he is with her so that's y she does not want to know. They were all happy today Nivi did not brushed him off and was not at ll uncomfortable with his presence and after such a long time I have seen Nivi smiling and she was looking so adorable. I think that's y CT's does not give us smiling Nivi that much coz they know when we will have smiling Nivi we will love her more.

Divya I have no words for her. I've just not likd her character from the beginning so I will not say anything abt her.

But now really looking forward to the karva chauth thing and hope we'll get a nice moment between Nivren. 
Hey Zarmeen, I was thinking maybe you went to the university.
This is the first time I will be watching obssessive lover on small screen, and I am so excited. Kinshuk with his small glimpses showed us how will he look if he is obssessive, all the scenes if we remember:
1.Bike scene acting infront of Sid
2.Bedroom scene sleeping arrangements
3.Store room when grabbing her from behind
4.Flashback talking to his mom
5.today while saying janam janam you are mine
I want to see how will he act a complete scene. I am so excited just like a kid on christmas morning.
Does that mean I have some locha in my brain.LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010arapatAlariaasyadadaShayafanFaizuuNivRencelestaezarmeenogmann2010xaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hii Guys!!!
Kya episode tha!
The NivRen scene was the best ... she her smile was too big not to notice. When she was trying to seek Viren under the bed, behind the curtains and so on, it was SO cute how Viren was like, I'm not there, nor there, and NO Nivi, not there either! Desperate to find Viren, eh Nivi?

Viren's stil so hurt about Nivi not opening the gift ... the beginning of him being a "psycho". To be honest, it hurts me so bad when Viren is being referred to a "psycho" ... it just doesn't seem right. So let's say desperate for love. I don't unsertand what is meant by Viren being that ... In any case, I just don't want him harming himself. That will hurt Nivi even more, and maybe fall in love with him?
I'm just too scared to think of that ...

ANYHOO, KARWA CHAUTH!!!
Nivi falling becuase of diziness into Viren's arms, who then makes her drink water? PERFECT!Day Dreaming

Still, this whole Viren thing is scaring me ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariaasyadadacelestaezarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hii Guys!!!
Kya episode tha!
The NivRen scene was the best ... she her smile was too big not to notice. When she was trying to seek Viren under the bed, behind the curtains and so on, it was SO cute how Viren was like, I'm not there, nor there, and NO Nivi, not there either! Desperate to find Viren, eh Nivi?

Viren's stil so hurt about Nivi not opening the gift ... the beginning of him being a "psycho". To be honest, it hurts me so bad when Viren is being referred to a "psycho" ... it just doesn't seem right. So let's say desperate for love. I don't unsertand what is meant by Viren being that ... In any case, I just don't want him harming himself. That will hurt Nivi even more, and maybe fall in love with him?

ANYHOO, KARWA CHAUTH!!!
Nivi falling becuase of diziness into Viren's arms, who then makes her drink water? PERFECT!Day Dreaming

Faiza, Nivi is too strong to fall off dizziness. But I am waiting to see Viren's expression when she will look at the moon then at him thru challi.Remember just last week they saw full moon together.Embarrassed

About the Viren being referred a Psycho. Don't worry dear we can call him obssessive lover.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010arapatAlariaFaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
This is the first time I will be watching obssessive lover on small screen, and I am so excited. Kinshuk with his small glimpses showed us how will he look if he is obssessive, all the scenes if we remember:
I want to see how will he act a complete scene. I am so excited just like a kid on christmas morning.
[/QUOTE]
Arrey Milee - I'm with you on this too. I must have some locha in my brain too ROFL coz I'm really excited to see Viren in the obsessive avatar!! You hit the nail on the head with the scenes in which we saw a glimpse of the obsessive lover surface!!!

And don't forget the scene in which she lets go of his hand and he clenches his fists in anger and also at the mandir he gets kinda mad while attempting to convince her to marrry him!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010asyadadamilee1014celestaezarmeenogmann2010xaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hii Guys!!!
Kya episode tha!

ANYHOO, KARWA CHAUTH!!!

Faiza, Nivi is too strong to fall off dizziness. But I am waiting to see Viren's expression when she will look at the moon then at him thru challi.Remember just last week they saw full moon together.Embarrassed

About the Viren being referred a Psycho. Don't worry dear we can call him obssessive lover.
True say Millee Di. Yeah, THE EYELOCK!
That will be one hell of a romantic scene. But I'm guessing what if they add a twist on the Karva Chauth night? I hope not, but let's say they did, then?

Yeah, obsessive lover sounds A WHOLE lot more relaxing. THANK YOUUU!!!Big smile

Alariamilee1014zarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello ladies: Sorry yaar over slept today. I don't know what happened.

Anyways just finished reading all the post and finished watching the episode. Sorry could not press the like button as I had to go through lot of posts.

Milee sweetie I'm here jaani and thank u so much for asking.

Abt today's episode:

I just loved the meeting scene. Yaar waisay hats off to CC she is obssessed with her hatred for Nivi and Keshav family and does not give up at all. So I guess Viren has taken all those qualities from his mother obbssessiveness. But Milee I do agree with u I'm not worried abt the article and realy lookink forward to him being an obssessive lover. We all knew it from the beginning that he will have some shades of being negative and he is not a conventional lead like the others but that is the amazing part and that will make this serial different from other serials coz rite now we were just watching what anyother serial would show.

Nivren scene was sweet. He was sad when Nivi again did not asked him abt the gift but the way she explained kay jo mera hai woh meray paas hai (I just loved this line) basically indirectly telling him that he belongs to her and he is with her so that's y she does not want to know. They were all happy today Nivi did not brushed him off and was not at ll uncomfortable with his presence and after such a long time I have seen Nivi smiling and she was looking so adorable. I think that's y CT's does not give us smiling Nivi that much coz they know when we will have smiling Nivi we will love her more.

Divya I have no words for her. I've just not likd her character from the beginning so I will not say anything abt her.

But now really looking forward to the karva chauth thing and hope we'll get a nice moment between Nivren. 
Yaar the admissions date is not until Jan 31, 2011 so was mistaken there so I'm back all relaxed.

Nahin yaar if you have locha then i have loch too in my brain coz I'm equally excited. Yaar i'm also obssessed with this forum, so locha tu hai hamaray brains mein.

Anyways as i said before I would like to add one more scene when Nivi pulled out her hand from his hand when they were walking out of the Sood house on the wedding day he clenched his fist seemed like trying to control his anger that should be added to the list. But yaar honestly can't wait.

Alariamilee1014FaizuuNivRenxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Millie for loving my little story and I am reading post they show whatever article says but one thing is all this for love. I think he will show his signs of obsessiveness and the SBS segment they are showing now may be flashbacks of scenes which happened may be like who opened the lock, who is behind those incidents and if he is Viren then they will show that and if as you are saying he will be masked as possessive lover and is not that MP then they will not reveal it.
Anju I loved your analysis and agree with you about dadaji scene in today's episode that our Viren is 100% patnivarta pati standing quite behind her and Sid is standing in front of Divya.

Did you saw in that scene family was divided in 3 parts
First side most previllaged persons were shown in one frame BS, Sid and Divya
Second sid our evil trio was shown in one frame YD and JAAL
Behind YD three person who are treated roughly and illmannerly in the family like our poor innocent trio VD, and NivRen

I think BS was not that happy with NivRen wedding may be he knows about his medical condition or obsession. Also the article said he is filled with love so that means there is no hatred for anyone not even Sid and JAAL, no greed for money and power. He do carve for love and feels hurt but never think of hurt anyone.

Edited by sharma.nat - 15 December 2010 at 4:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaFaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index