Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 18)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hello girls ! *hugs*

sorry am not saying much tonight, i'm very sick, last night had migraine and now today have come down with a severe cold Ouch I will try and write my thoughts in a bit, but as usual, milee and anju, i'm again in sync with you guys, reading both of your analysis was like reading me own thoughts LOL

Btw, I have uploaded yesterday and tonight scenes on YT, but will upload them on zshare and post them in the gallery tomorrow, don't have the energy to do it tonight Embarrassed Sorry about the delay, but I was not well, plus my highspeed internet went bonkers on me !! Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafangmann2010anjubalaashred12

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Hey girls I am back and what do I see nothing much happened. I am sure everyone of you must be scared of Viren and his obssessivenessLOL.

Let me tell you one thing though, I read the article again before leaving it says CT's will project Viren as Psychotic lover for me it means his behaviour will be psychotic but he is actually not, Yes he will be passionate lover and that we already know.

I wrote about dadaji in my thoughts right about how CC may try kill him or do something but I don't want dadaji to die or some harm come to him. He needs to know the real truth about Keshav's innocence & Bhuvan's death. I want him to see when both his grandson's are happily married and living their life to the fullest.

I want to say something about Divya here. Yes, I want Sid-Divya to lead a happy married life but before that I need to see Divya prove herself, she needs to prove is she really worthy of Sid's love. Whatever his weaknesses are he is a person with golden heart and I don't want him to compromise in his life, Divya needs to prove herself. Right now she is not worthy of his love at all, the way she suspects him along with her sister.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariaShayafancelestaegmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls ! *hugs*

sorry am not saying much tonight, i'm very sick, last night had migraine and now today have come down with a severe cold Ouch I will try and write my thoughts in a bit, but as usual, milee and anju, i'm again in sync with you guys, reading both of your analysis was like reading me own thoughts LOL

Btw, I have uploaded yesterday and tonight scenes on YT, but will upload them on zshare and post them in the gallery tomorrow, don't have the energy to do it tonight Embarrassed Sorry about the delay, but I was not well, plus my highspeed internet went bonkers on me !! Ouch

Oh Navi, hope you feel better soon dear. Please do take lots of rest and drink lots of orange juice and some kind of soup.
No problem with the posting you can do it when you are upto it.
I know about the thoughts I was saying the same to Anju.LOL
Thanks dear for uploading the scenes even though you are sick. Really appreciate it. Take care *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey girls what happened no one is discussing today sab Viren ke obsessive love se darr gaye kya
Rachu, are you done with your exam? How did you do it.

I was saying the same Rachu, sab key sab Viren say darr gaye. Waiting for your thoughts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Hello ladies: Sorry yaar over slept today. I don't know what happened.

Anyways just finished reading all the post and finished watching the episode. Sorry could not press the like button as I had to go through lot of posts.

Milee sweetie I'm here jaani and thank u so much for asking.

Abt today's episode:

I just loved the meeting scene. Yaar waisay hats off to CC she is obssessed with her hatred for Nivi and Keshav family and does not give up at all. So I guess Viren has taken all those qualities from his mother obbssessiveness. But Milee I do agree with u I'm not worried abt the article and realy lookink forward to him being an obssessive lover. We all knew it from the beginning that he will have some shades of being negative and he is not a conventional lead like the others but that is the amazing part and that will make this serial different from other serials coz rite now we were just watching what anyother serial would show.

Nivren scene was sweet. He was sad when Nivi again did not asked him abt the gift but the way she explained kay jo mera hai woh meray paas hai (I just loved this line) basically indirectly telling him that he belongs to her and he is with her so that's y she does not want to know. They were all happy today Nivi did not brushed him off and was not at ll uncomfortable with his presence and after such a long time I have seen Nivi smiling and she was looking so adorable. I think that's y CT's does not give us smiling Nivi that much coz they know when we will have smiling Nivi we will love her more.

Divya I have no words for her. I've just not likd her character from the beginning so I will not say anything abt her.

But now really looking forward to the karva chauth thing and hope we'll get a nice moment between Nivren. 

Edited by zarmeeno - 15 December 2010 at 3:34pm

arapatAlariacoolgirl7milee1014celestaegmann2010anjubalaxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Yes, karvachauth will definitely bring some closeness between NiVren.And I am looking forward to it. Let us see how Nivi handles Divya tomorrow? And how Nivi breaks her fast once Viren gives her water... That will be so sweet and cute and I am sure there will be an eye lock session. And Divya will be again jealous as Sid will not do what Viren will do...

arapatAlariaFaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014celestaezarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hey girls how are you I am back Anju and Millie My exam was wonderful. Millie leave your optimism as many hints were given that he will be obsessive lover as you said earlier Sid is man of words and Viren is man of actions
Sid said Nivi that he loves her Viren prove her he loves her
Sid said I will marry you but Viren actually married to her
Sid said I will support you but when time came he backed out but Viren supported again and again
Sid told her that he will do everything to make her happy but Viren everything to make her happy
Sid said Nivi tumne mera janoon dekha nahi but Viren is showing his janoon
Sid said her he will commit suicide but Viren will actually do that if time comes (I think that's why he said Waqt lene ke chakkar mein Waqt gujar na jaye})
I don't know whether he is Mystery person or not (which I am thinking he is either he or CC as both of them are obsessively mad about Nivi in their own way) but one thing is sure he will try to commit suicide if Nivi doesn't reciprocate for long time.

On lighter note did you read my short story about Sood's pastLOLWink

Edited by sharma.nat - 15 December 2010 at 4:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariaShayafanmilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey girls how are you I am back Anju and Millie My exam was wonderful. Millie leave your optimism as many hints were given that he will be obsessive lover as you said earlier Sid is man of words and Viren is man of actions
Sid said Nivi that he loves her Viren prove her he loves her
Sid said I will marry you but Viren actually married to her
Sid said I will support you but when time came he backed out but Viren supported again and again
Sid told her that he will do everything to make her happy but Viren everything to make her happy
Sid said Nivi tumne mera janoon dekha nahi but Viren is showing his janoon
Sid said her he will commit suicide but Viren will actually do that if time comes (I think that's why he said Waqt lene ke chakkar mein Waqt gujar na jaye})
I don't know whether he is Mystery person or not (which I am thinking he is either he or CC as both of them are obsessively mad about Nivi in their own way) but one thing is sure he will try to commit suicide if Nivi doesn't reciprocate for long time.

On lighter note did you read my short story about Sood's pastLOLWink
Rachu sweetheart, I am not being optimistic I know that for sure. Yes he will be obssessive lover and all but he still loves Nivi and will not do anything to harm her and at the same time I am sure his wife, pure, innocent,caring,loving, understanding wife will cure him from this obssession.LOL

Didn't I write in the morning itself your story is excellent I was laughing so hard.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index