Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Girls, we are missing lot of girls today. Where are you all???
So, finally I decided to pen down my thoughts for today's episode. I still do not know what to make out of article posted today and I will not think about it too much, will try to take it as it comes or as the episodes are shown.
1) Lalji-Nivi scene - Nivi really has good sanskars and I am sure she is going to spread happiness and luck in this Sood house. She believes in bhagwan and her faith will make her win everything. The way she spreads aarti in Vandana's old room is really good. Nobody uses that room but still she is taking care so to keep VD happy. Nivi is really thoughtful. And then the phone - what is it with that old phone??? Is it Viren who is calling her to talk to her? Then if he is then why is he not talking as he did when he called her afterwards. So, it is not him but somebody else. And what a coincidence that Lalji passes from there. I thought this room was the last room in that corridor but i guess I am wrong. And then Lalji looking at phone with so much doubt as if thinking if Nivi was just talking or if phone seriously rang... Let us wait and watch.
2) Dadaji-Nivi scene - So emotional and beautifully done by dadaji-Nivi. As we all have said, dadaji is a man of principles and he feels guilty that he could not give jsutice to Nivi and thus tells her the truth, his wish. Nivi was sad to hear this but she took it with great pride. Whatever is done is done, it was the destiny. Nivi-Sid were not meant to be together so circumstances forced them to part ways. And now that Viren is her husband and she is happy. Nivi is very dignified and she took this truth in its stride asn othing can be changed now. But she made sure that she frees up dadaji from his guilt as he wanted it but destiny did not. BP still wanted to talk to all and make certain things clear.
3) CC-YD-JW scene - What to say about these 3 evils???? We have discussed a lot about them already. And I laughed when CC thought ki jake mein dadaji se khud baat kar leti hun to yeh baat is char diwari mein hi rah jayegi. I was thinking about my post yesterday that how they are like rats and hiding in their hole.
Girls, don't you think Viren heard what CC was saying to JW about that she thought dadaji will not survive???? I think he heard it but did not react and hid it in heart. And his dailogue "Waqt aa gaya hai" ..Yes CC/JW tumhare ginti ke din hain ab.
4) The meeting - Dadaji stole the show here. Like the head of the family, he took control of things and in no uncertain terms made clear what his expectations are and that everybody in the family should obey that. Loved CC and YD's expressions.. They are tasting their own deeds here. They realized that Nivedita has full support of dadaji and he has blessed her. Viren as usual was with his dear wife and stealing glances at her and feeling proud. Sid was happy to hear. But I think he felt little sad when BP said to CC that you are very lucky yuo got bahu like NIvedita. I think he must have thought about himself and his mom that Nivedita was going to be your bahu... But this is my POV or my over-analysing... And Divya was standing as a statue... And was jealous when dadaji was praising Nivi. It was so evident on her face.
And I have already written about the body language of NiVren and SiDvya. So will not elaborate more.
I was scared thinking what will CC do now and what will dadaji have to endure??? She can go to any extent. Hopefully she will not plan to kill BP. Please CTs do not do that.
I still do not get why dadaji said "unintentional mistakes" ...We do not know what he feels about NiVren and their marriage. But he has seen how much Viren loves her.
5) Cute NiVren scene - I loved it. It was a relief to see Nivi all happy and smiling. Viren leaves no moment to be with her, to make her happy, to get her attention. He loves to address her as patni, biwi, wife, Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood etc... just to keep reminding Nivi about their relationship. BUt I was happy that Nivi said "haan bol rahi hun". And then the way she was looking for him and he comes behind her, so close and says "tumhare bahut nazdeek". And Nivi had such a nice, wide smile. She was really happy and Viren was happy to see her like that. And the way Viren is trying to find out what will make her happy is so sweet. But here I woud say that Nivi should have acknowledged that gift. Or said something. Viren was again sad seeing that she did not ask anything. But the way she explained was nice and it made him happy that atleast she recognizes the fact that Viren has been with her and given her a lot. BUt his reply was good and again he made sure that he brings in patni to confirm their relation. See, he has stopped saying friends... He is telling her that you are just mine and kind of enforcing it when he said "aur meri saathi janam janam ke liye". You see the kind of junoon in his eyes at this moment and Nivi noticed it too. She kept on looking at him. I think she is kind of getting to feel what Viren is and his love for her...
6) I loved how VD was selecting jewellery for Divya. Divya is extremely lucky to have MIL like her, husband like Sid and sister like Nivi. She should not forget all this. Viren was looking at his mom to see if she has any reaction or if she chooses anything for his wife and just could not hold himself and went and specifically asked her to select something. He knows that she will never change. And I hated the way she made face once he left. What kind of mother you are????? Making faces once your son leaves???
Now, she is going to bring in rift between sisters, Sid by buying that pendant and kind of asking Sid for whom you got this pendant before??? Putting Sid and Nivi on spot. And if she gives it to Nivi then Nivi will be shocked and if Nivi wears this as it is gifted by saas and Sid sees it, he will misunderstand... So another misunderstanding in the works.
Precap - Hate Divya... I have nothing else to write. We will see it tomorrow.
Your comments please...