Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 16)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

arey yaar, kahan gaye sab log. No discussion of the episode yet.
Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Rachu,Ketty,Sauji,Shova,Aashvee,Faiza,Ashly,Suchi(I know she won't be here) & Mahi has exams. sab kay sab kahan gaye? Are you all scared of Viren's psychotic behaviour or what?LOL

I had to step out, let me watch the episode and be back with my thoughts.

Hi Milee, I am here and reading all posts.. Still getting over the jhatkedar article... DO not know what to make out of it. My head is not clear hence trying to be silent. I do not want to turn into pyschotic as I have kids and hubby LOL so trying to be away. I have watched the episode and thinking what to write...
Hey Anju, I know my husband already said I am getting so obssessed and wants to block the site.LOL I told him not to worry I am obsessed with him more than NivRen.LOL

Today's episode was really good actually after so long we got to see Nivi's wide smile.
Anju, I am not worried about the article at all, because as I told in my other post that we already knew he was madly in love with her and can do anything for her, he is not harming kind of a guy. He is a person with golden heart but have a craving for love which is deprived in his whole life and want to get it from his wife and he knows Nivi's character that loving and caring is in her nature.
And as Kinshuk said in the article its all about his love for Nivi, if we think its psychotic its our view. He also said their love story is unconventional, this is what he meant I think. He is very passionate about her and at the same time she is shielding her heart but slowly she will fall for him and he will make sure she will fall for him then she will bring him back to normalcy. Until then I think we will see this obsessive kind of love, he does not want to loose her love for anything. Later on when their marriage life starts it will be different because they have so much mess to clear up and my view is that is what Kinshuk meant when he says about 2011. I don't know if I made any sense but this is what I think and I am still positive about it and as we know from teh begining that his character is grey, for me it means he is not completely negative like a villain but not completely postive like a traditional hero, he is in between if requires he will act as bad guy. But not to Nivi for Nivi he is always will be good complete positive.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariashana_83tamushicelestaegmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Okay so I'm done. (for now)
iA it's all fine and I did great this semester.

Good luck Rach di.

Okay I just saw the precap and Divya is sooo selfish. A while back she wanted Viren for Nivi as they were so cute together and Viren is exactly what Nivi needs and all of a sudden Divya is like this now? Jeeze. She is mean and selfish and above all- just plain dumb.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83gmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged

arey yaar, kahan gaye sab log. No discussion of the episode yet.
Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Rachu,Ketty,Sauji,Shova,Aashvee,Faiza,Ashly,Suchi(I know she won't be here) & Mahi has exams. sab kay sab kahan gaye? Are you all scared of Viren's psychotic behaviour or what?LOL

I had to step out, let me watch the episode and be back with my thoughts.

Hi Milee, I am here and reading all posts.. Still getting over the jhatkedar article... DO not know what to make out of it. My head is not clear hence trying to be silent. I do not want to turn into pyschotic as I have kids and hubby LOL so trying to be away. I have watched the episode and thinking what to write...
Hey Anju, I know my husband already said I am getting so obssessed and wants to block the site.LOL I told him not to worry I am obsessed with him more than NivRen.LOL

Today's episode was really good actually after so long we got to see Nivi's wide smile.
Anju, I am not worried about the article at all, because as I told in my other post that we already knew he was madly in love with her and can do anything for her, he is not harming kind of a guy. He is a person with golden heart but have a craving for love which is deprived in his whole life and want to get it from his wife and he knows Nivi's character that loving and caring is in her nature.
And as Kinshuk said in the article its all about his love for Nivi, if we think its psychotic its our view. He also said their love story is unconventional, this is what he meant I think. He is very passionate about her and at the same time she is shielding her heart but slowly she will fall for him and he will make sure she will fall for him then she will bring him back to normalcy. Until then I think we will see this obsessive kind of love, he does not want to loose her love for anything. Later on when their marriage life starts it will be different because they have so much mess to clear up and my view is that is what Kinshuk meant when he says about 2011. I don't know if I made any sense but this is what I think and I am still positive about it and as we know from teh begining that his character is grey, for me it means he is not completely negative like a villain but not completely postive like a traditional hero, he is in between if requires he will act as bad guy. But not to Nivi for Nivi he is always will be good complete positive.

Milee, yesterday night when I was writing a post in this new thread, my husband banned me and declared that this is addiction. You have to stop this. And I was like justifying and laughing see how jealous you are??? LOL
I have so much to write but my brain is stopping me to write anything. I am in the situation similar to Nivi's - heart is saying something which my brain is not agreeing to..
So, give me some time and I will be back.

But one thing I wanted to point out is:-
Look at the body language of NiVren and SiDvya when dadaji is having the meeting. Viren like a 100% patnivrata pati, is standing so close and behind her wife (not exactly behind but you get it what I mean Big smile), it is like their shoulders are almost meeting... And other way, Sid Divya have distance between then and here Sid is standing infront and Divya behind... This shows how much importance Viren gives to his wife. He considers her as his ardhangini (wife is always right and has more right on you than anybody else)... And Viren knows this fully and is following that...And how proud he feels when dadaji says about Nivedita and that CC is lucky to have bahu like Nivi. And I hated Divya's expressions.. Basically she has no expression.. Such a dumb face - she has taken it from her husband when he was like this during their wedding.

Girls I will be back when I muster courage to write about today's episode and the article...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariashana_83celestaemilee1014gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Good luck Rach di.

Okay I just saw the precap and Divya is sooo selfish. A while back she wanted Viren for Nivi as they were so cute together and Viren is exactly what Nivi needs and all of a sudden Divya is like this now? Jeeze. She is mean and selfish and above all- just plain dumb.

Mahi, you will do great. Our wishes for you and Rachna..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
One thing I want to point out here is Viren's dialogue to Nivi - "Maine jo bhi kiya ya kar raha hun woh mera farz hai. Aakhir tum meri patni ho aur meri janam janam ki saathi." Hear the background music when he said this last line about janam janam.. It is little different kind of telling us about his obsession... Hear it and you will know what I mean.. And look at Nivi's face....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaexaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

Good luck Rach di.

Mahi, you will do great. Our wishes for you and Rachna..

Thanks di.

Okay so I was thinking... how could Viren be the one who is like stalking Nivi? Because remember that day in the storage room, the stalker was watching them and Viren and Nivi were together and even Sid walked in on them so it can't be one of the two brothers!

Also, this reminds me of how sad Nivi was when she saw her chain had been destroyed [the one Viren got for her]. She was genuinely upset because it was the gift Viren got for her to try to make her smile and try to make her happy.

But yeah Divya is still really selfish. HATEE HER!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaegmann2010Suchi-xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ok my thoughts on today's episode. And I have to say after a long time we have seen Nivi's wide smile with so much happiness in her eyes and if I am not wrong last time we saw Nivi smile so wide was in Doli Sajakey dance.
1. Nivi-Laljikaka: By the looks of it either that phone doesn't work or phone ringing happened before too (like Viren's childhood) we have to wait and watch. So no input on that front from myside, I better stop pulling my hair with this MP.
2. Dadaji-Nivi: It was so very emotional, specially dadaji being such a principled man could not hold it any more and had to clear his conscious. He tells Nivi the truth but Nivi was for a second heartbroken Yes, if she did not feel even that bad she won't be human. She did love Sid and wanted to live her whole life with him so she felt bad but at the same time she told dadaji the truth that she anyways wanted Divya to marry Sid and she is now Viren's wife and accepted that truth. She also told him its the fate which played this game to make sure dadaji is not burdened with this guilt.(Here I will say, this story is all about Nivi so she had to know the truth. And I have a feeling that dadaji won't be living for long and somebody who is not negative should know the real wish and who better than Nivi)Being a pricipled man he wants to correct the wrong calls for a meeting(I was thinking he will do the same as he did. Never reveal the real wish now, as it will ruin 4 innocent people's life but infront of the family accept Nivi and give her the respect she deserves)
3. CC-YD-JW: From yesterday looking at CC I start laughing, and the way she is all worriedLOL. People like them think they can do whatever they can and nobody is there to ask. And when YD said the last dialogue I was like yes, when you know teh real wish of dadaji and how your darling DIL changed everything you will get jhatka of your life.
And JW, he should have given this advice to his wife long back to get Sid-Nivi married and not to involve but this guy just follows her orders.
4.Viren-parents: Viren always talks double meaning dialogues. the way he said "chalo waqt hogaya hai" I started LOL and JAAL were so scared just listening to that.LOL
5. Family Meeting: The way dadaji spoke so commandingly is greatClap and specially when he said CC name everyone of them looked at her.(if at all they ever use their brains they should understand something is not right here but alas they will never do taht until the end). Did you all notice how dadaji was looking at the person to whom his dialogue is concerned.
He looked at Viren when he said "Anjane mein bhool" looked at Chanchal"Jaanbuchkar galti ki hai" looked at Yashodara"kasmey vadey dekhar kisiki azadi nahi cheen na hai" WOW just brilliantClap
When dadaji said to Chachal that "Nivi is your son's wife and you are lucky to have Nivi as your DIL and Nivi is DIL of Sood family" Viren was so happy and smiling.Sid was happy too that Nivi won't be going thru torture anymore, Vandana was happy maybe remembering her past, YD was sulking because Nivi is getting the respect, Divya when dadaji said about you are lucky to have Nivi as DIL was jealous but before when he was saying that both the DIL will have same rights and its your duty to make sure they both are happy she was content.
And at the end CC dialogue and I am dreading for dadaji now, people like her go to any extent to achieve what they want and I am sure she will not back out to kill dadaji.(Viren got the same junoon as his mom but he uses it for greater good and others happiness)
This dialogue from CC made me think that it may be the reason that CT's made sure somebody knew the real wish of dadaji.
6.NivRen scene: It was soooo good. I felt so content watching this scene.The way Viren called her on the phone and playing with her, teasing her and the way she smiled, this shows how much this guy craves for love and some kind of attention.
Comes infront of her and the way he say"aapke bohut nazdhik hai" and she smiled from her heart and even her eyes lit up, he was so shocked and came closer asking you are so happy today and her reply was so sweet that because dadaji is all better and everything will be ok from now onwards. Viren said yes dadaji is like that and he is the one who got that smile on your face and Nivi replied yes because I am his laadli and he loves me a lot (here I was thinking any notion Viren had about Nivi & her dad hurting dadaji should have been cleared, in the future its his parents who need to worry because he is very obssessive guy and cannot tolerate if anybody harms the person he loves the most and right now its only Nivi and dadaji he loves in this world)
Viren tells her he is grandson of his dadaji and can also more bigger smile on her face if not he will change his name but needs help from her and asks her what's her desire and what brings such a big smile on her face and simple reply that you gave me everything you need was so sweet.
And then comes the gift scene and the way he was depressed for a second that she did not even look at the gift and ask him about it, so he asks her the reply here was innocently beautiful, that she has everything and he gave her everything so she thought there is no need to ask and his face just lights up tells her whatever he is doing is because she is his lifepartner and for every janam(at the last words we can see his obssessive nature, oh now we are looking into it LOL) I had a feeling she is getting to know his nature a bit or maybe its just me.
7. Last scene: Vandana and Divya looking at jewellery and CC is just browsing thru her phone doesn't care about anything, Viren comes and asks what you are selecting for my wife and the way he looks at his mom, he knows his mom in and out and he knows even after dadaji told her she will not change. Sweet moment between devar-bhabi and she tells him about how lucky she is that she got two loving mothers. I think he felt a pinch that is the reason he asked his mom to select gift for Nivi. And here begins another scheming by our pure evil Chanchal. I don't know what she is planning but it will be something big. (oh I was thinking maybe tomorrow Viren being obssessive lover will also fast for our sweet Nivi, because if Nivi is fasting he won't eat either right? that will be nice to watch, him all hungry and talking to Nivi when will night come if not he will die of hunger or how she is doing it, yes, yes, me and my dreaming)
8.Precap: oh what should I write, I was just thiking are we this lucky that Nivi's sacrifice will come out this soon. Hope Nivi tells her the truth and Divya will feel guilty and there won't be any rift track. Both the sisters will be there for eachother.
Sorry for a long post, your comments now.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariashana_83celestaegmann2010ashred12anjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Okay I have just read the article again, and Kinshuk says that he is a guy who is passionately in love and sometimes if there too much love, its crosses extremes !! I don't think he is the Darr wala SRK sort of lover !!! Because they don't thin twice about hurting anyone, and in Viren's case he has only love, even for his parents !! So, I think his love is just a little more then that of a normal guy, because he has never ever received love and attention, and in cases like such a person when falls in love, loves unconditionally and passionately !!!

I remember when i saw Viren entry scene, I came online and said something about him and NivRen LOL I mean we didn't even know for sure that they would be paired together, but their scene was such that it made me say it, its a dialogue written by me, in one of my FF, and as soon as I saw Viren, it was like I wrote this dialogue with him in mind. It goes like this :

'Jab Viren Jaisa Ladka Pyaar Karta Hai, Toh Is Haad Take Karta Hai, Kay Woh Ladki Uska Junoon or SuKoon Dona Ban Jaati Hai Embarrassed
'

Oooooo what a dialogue NavzHug
I just read it and could not wait to comment on it.

I have to read ~15 pages. May be when I reach at page no 15 then another 10 pages are filled.
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaexaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index