India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 15)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sorry guys but you are forgetting one one I too have exam today so was preparing for that didn't want to get phsycotic in exams right. I will leave in half an hour

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010_Hira_89

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Sorry guys but you are forgetting one one I too have exam today so was preparing for that didn't want to get phsycotic in exams right. I will leave in half an hour

Good luck Rach. I used be a nervous rack before every exams even though I have prepared well. And as a kid i hated maths (love numbers now though), used to get nightmares about algebra. LOL

I can see you and Mahi are not like that. Well talk to you after your exam.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014tamushi_Hira_89

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Good luck Rachna... do well and no Viren thoughts..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014_Hira_89

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

arey yaar, kahan gaye sab log. No discussion of the episode yet.
Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Rachu,Ketty,Sauji,Shova,Aashvee,Faiza,Ashly,Suchi(I know she won't be here) & Mahi has exams. sab kay sab kahan gaye? Are you all scared of Viren's psychotic behaviour or what?LOL

I had to step out, let me watch the episode and be back with my thoughts.

Hi Milee, I am here and reading all posts.. Still getting over the jhatkedar article... DO not know what to make out of it. My head is not clear hence trying to be silent. I do not want to turn into pyschotic as I have kids and hubby LOL so trying to be away. I have watched the episode and thinking what to write...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafancelestaetamushigmann2010_Hira_89xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Rachu, Good Luck sweetie. When does your vacation start or atleast you can peacefully talk to us about NivRen and our psychotic behaviour towards NivRen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83_Hira_89xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
All d best rach..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83_Hira_89

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I have still not come out of the shock about today's article . It was as though i found out that my husband is Psychotic LOL

KM saying unconventional love story now makes sense but since he said its a love story i am hoping that he remains positive though being obssessive. He has always put Nivi before himself so there is no way he will hurt Nivi..

God knows how they will treat his character and how the story is going to move forward. About Precap God knows what Nivi is going to tell Divya. I hope she says the truth and the rift track ends there and DD too becomes Nivi's support in the family.... since CC to sudharne wali hai nahin... I think now CC will try to create misunderstanding between NivRen too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010_Hira_89xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Everyone who is having exams a BIGGGGGG

GOOOD LUCK From me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushi_Hira_89xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index