Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 140)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by simran728

i think Nivi should check Viren's wallet....i hope she finds her childhood pic in there..

then we viewers will come to know something..since when was this connection made..

bcos when Viren found out that Sid loved Nivi ..he never once thought that he shud talk to him..maybe SId wants to say something and Viren can help him...I am sure he would have offered Sid to help or talk to Dadaji in normal situations..

But NO, he did not ..bcos he wanted Nivi in the first place regardless of any past history. it did not matter to him if Sid loved her not...Only thing mattered is he loves her and wants her. 

So, there is more to them ...this is going on much before the time they met..and yea mabe he does not remember all there details but how can he forget her name?? i mean when he found out her identity he did not make it look like he knows her or was expecting for that person..

so what do you all think?? i am tore between 2 points. 
Simi that's exactly what I said long time  back that probably he loved her from the childhood coz he was sad when he said to Nivi that he was not part of her childhood, and he also said to CC in a FB scene that he remembers all his happy and sad moments so how can he forget his love. So I also believ that he loved her from the childhood, he was obssessed with her and probably that's y he was sent to boarding school.
Agreed with you Zarmeen! I hope CT's choose to explore this childhood obssession track - this would makes things a lot more interesting!! It also would explain why he loves her so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index