India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 14)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I am so mad at Divya right now, how in hell she can say that she is not happy at all and why Nivi had to marry Viren. Didn't she herself thought that they are cute couple and on puja day didn't she see how lucky Nivi is because Viren loves her so much. What's up with this dumb girl. I am not sure how Nivi is going to react at this. Nivi came to that house for her happiness and now her highness has announce that she not happy, will Nivi leave house now? Oh god I just want to slap her. (sorry no offense to anyone). Just really angry at DD. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
u r rite ketty...after wedding one week went w'out twist...den all twists started to fall on us....
btw, dey r showing V saying she is imagining coz of stress, VD saw her disturbed during kurta scene n 2day lalji saw her talking on supposedly dead phone... r dey trying to show dat all gud ppl end up thinking she is mental?...Mentally troubled couple???? wats wrong with d sood house Angry..

DD....no words 4 her...hope V saves nivi in precap scene...

Edited by ashred12 - 15 December 2010 at 9:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

in 2days epi, VD said karvachauth is next day...

do u think Viren 'll give company to Nivi in taking vrath?...i think he'll do...afterall he is madly in luv with her....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

in 2days epi, VD said karvachauth is next day...

do u think Viren 'll give company to Nivi in taking vrath?...i think he'll do...afterall he is madly in luv with her....

You know funny thing is, yesterday while watching old Nivren scene I was wondering that Karvachauth will be wonderful Nivren scene but We won't see it until next year. But here they are preparing for Karvachauth. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaeShayafanzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
arey yaar, kahan gaye sab log. No discussion of the episode yet.
Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Rachu,Ketty,Sauji,Shova,Aashvee,Faiza,Ashly,Suchi(I know she won't be here) & Mahi has exams. sab kay sab kahan gaye? Are you all scared of Viren's psychotic behaviour or what?LOL

I had to step out, let me watch the episode and be back with my thoughts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83gmann2010xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am so mad at Divya right now, how in hell she can say that she is not happy at all and why Nivi had to marry Viren. Didn't she herself thought that they are cute couple and on puja day didn't she see how lucky Nivi is because Viren loves her so much. What's up with this dumb girl. I am not sure how Nivi is going to react at this. Nivi came to that house for her happiness and now her highness has announce that she not happy, will Nivi leave house now? Oh god I just want to slap her. (sorry no offense to anyone). Just really angry at DD. 

Wait.. I watched the whole episode today but when did Divya think/ say that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

arey yaar, kahan gaye sab log. No discussion of the episode yet.
Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Rachu,Ketty,Sauji,Shova,Aashvee,Faiza,Ashly,Suchi(I know she won't be here) & Mahi has exams. sab kay sab kahan gaye? Are you all scared of Viren's psychotic behaviour or what?LOL

I had to step out, let me watch the episode and be back with my thoughts.

Milee waiting for your views on today's episode. I liked today's episode. And loved the way Dadaji blasted CC. CC, JW, and YD's faces were worth watching. I wonder what YD was thinking at that time. Viren was so happy that finally someone in Sood family loves Nivi and accept her as Bahu with whole heart. Now a days Divya's face only shows one expression, just like Sid's before wedding. Looking at her face leaves a disgusting expression on my face. 

Dadaji and Nivi Scene was emotional, Dadaji loves Nivi just like NT dadi. But I would have loved if Nivi said something more rather than just Viren is my husband and I have accepted that. I thought that guy deserves little more than that.

I liked Nivren scene today, it was nice that Nivi was smiling and wasn't mad at Viren for playing with her. She was little upset seeing that gift but just move it on side, Viren didn't see that's bad. But when he asked why she is not asking question, i loved the way she explained to him, he didn't look that sad afterwords. I was thinking during that convo that this guy wants her wife to be as pagal as him, but i think one psychotic lover is enough in relationship. LOL 

Sorry my post is jumbled just like my thoughts. LOL

And Milee I am actually looking forward to see Viren as Psychotic lover.  Wink See I am a very good girl and being good girl I always like bad guys. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014celestaetamushixaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by gmann2010

Wait.. I watched the whole episode today but when did Divya think/ say that?

It was in precap sweetie. Divya said she is not happy at all and she doesn't understand why Nivi came to Sood house and married Viren. She asked Nivi to tell the truth and she took Nivi's hand and kept it on her head.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index