Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 139)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh my gosh, I just finished reading all your posts. You filled so many pages and thanks for remembering me in between. I missed you all so mcuh.*hugs*
Let me tell you one thing all you bhatakthi aatmaoLOL sorry, kya karoon you guys and your discussion made me say that. With your obssession with Divya and her split personality you are getting the same disease. one day you say Viren can't be psychotic or MP and the other day you completely change your decision. Kya horaha hai? Please listen Viren is very passionate lover. Uskey dictionary mein pyaar or pagalpann ka difference nahi hai. Don't you all who are having this split prsonality disorder remember when he himself told Nivi that "when he gives heart to a girl, he will be her dewaana for entire life" Woh Nivi kay pyaar ka dewaana hai aur kuch bhi nahi. He may go over the board but never ever dangerous.

@Anju, I also got an ultimatum today from my husband about blocking the site. This is I think 3rd time. He said your pagalpan reached another level its better we block the site or disconnect our net.Cry But I just smiled at him. I told him that Viren is just like you and that is the reason I am watching him And he started making cute si faces.
You know I told Rachu yesterday in my post that all married girls names should be in top10 list as we are major pagals of NivRen.

@RAsh, welcome to the pagalkhana dear. Hope you have awonderful time with all of us pagal who have some kind of psychotic disorder which is called NivRen pagalpann.

@Simran, liked your rule dear, absolutely perfect.

@Navi, I hope your net gets fixed fast by Monday night. We will have so much to discuss. I agree with you whatever you said about NivRen and their love story.

@all, I want to put forth my view regards to Divya. She is not jealous of NivRen at all. Right now this girls mind is not in right place. She had two options to pick but she picked the disgusting one and it is she believes Nivi has come to Sood house and married Viren to be with Divya,Vnadana & Sid(specially him)which means her disgusting mind thinks Nivi has come for Sid. that is the reason she used that dialogue where she said"mein dosron ki cheez par nazar nahi lagathi" She completely lost it.

Can we continue in this thread, I see it almost reached 130 pgs.

Hey Milee my husband has stopped giving me ultimatums coz he has realised that those ultimatums does not make any difference to me. How r u u swwetie?

Y don't u open up the new thread. U are also really good with the words. Coz navi and Mahi r missing. Either u Rach or Anju can open the new thread for us.

As far as Divya is concerned she is totally a gone case. So I'm not goona worry abt her tonite as I'm excited abt tomorrows episodes and I really don't wanna spoil my mood by thinking of D.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Ok Jaaneman's as Navz and Mahi are not here as a subsitute I opened a thread for all my Psychotic friends I hope Navz will not kill me tomorrow.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567508

Edited by sharma.nat - 19 December 2010 at 9:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010anjubala

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Millie for Picture yep you are right killer dude. Anyways loved your points and we opened a separate thread for that suspect list you can check it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
i think Nivi should check Viren's wallet....i hope she finds her childhood pic in there..

then we viewers will come to know something..since when was this connection made..

bcos when Viren found out that Sid loved Nivi ..he never once thought that he shud talk to him..maybe SId wants to say something and Viren can help him...I am sure he would have offered Sid to help or talk to Dadaji in normal situations..

But NO, he did not ..bcos he wanted Nivi in the first place regardless of any past history. it did not matter to him if Sid loved her not...Only thing mattered is he loves her and wants her. 

So, there is more to them ...this is going on much before the time they met..and yea mabe he does not remember all there details but how can he forget her name?? i mean when he found out her identity he did not make it look like he knows her or was expecting for that person..

so what do you all think?? i am tore between 2 points. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Simi that Viren never tried to talk with Sid or help him to get his love this shows he have obsession for Nivedita. But it can't be his childhood story as he never showed he remember her or not even had signs of any memory about them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Agree with you Simi that Viren never tried to talk with Sid or help him to get his love this shows he have obsession for Nivedita. But it can't be his childhood story as he never showed he remember her or not even had signs of any memory about them.

But if it is not a childhood story then how can one have such confidence and love in knowing someone for 1 week. From the time they met to the wedding was barely 1 or 2 weeks. So, can he love her so much. I mean they have to something realist right??
Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Simran Hug
Come to the new thread sweets. Rach created it today its called NivRen : Till Eternity!!
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i think Nivi should check Viren's wallet....i hope she finds her childhood pic in there..

then we viewers will come to know something..since when was this connection made..

bcos when Viren found out that Sid loved Nivi ..he never once thought that he shud talk to him..maybe SId wants to say something and Viren can help him...I am sure he would have offered Sid to help or talk to Dadaji in normal situations..

But NO, he did not ..bcos he wanted Nivi in the first place regardless of any past history. it did not matter to him if Sid loved her not...Only thing mattered is he loves her and wants her. 

So, there is more to them ...this is going on much before the time they met..and yea mabe he does not remember all there details but how can he forget her name?? i mean when he found out her identity he did not make it look like he knows her or was expecting for that person..

so what do you all think?? i am tore between 2 points. 
Simi that's exactly what I said long time  back that probably he loved her from the childhood coz he was sad when he said to Nivi that he was not part of her childhood, and he also said to CC in a FB scene that he remembers all his happy and sad moments so how can he forget his love. So I also believ that he loved her from the childhood, he was obssessed with her and probably that's y he was sent to boarding school.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index