Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 138)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by simran728

but how will she find out...you know Viren can be UNPREDICTABLE and yea he did not eat anything in the morning but that does not mean he is fasting..??? to Nivi

now Nivi might think Viren could be doing the rituals bcos he wants to close to her..thats what Nivi will think...but if she offers him water and food by assuming that he must be fasting..is I feel is too much ask from Nivi..

her mind will not think this far...she does not know or think how far Viren will go and plus Sid has not done this fast so surely he has not even been given a hint. 

What do you think????

I think she will come to know from Viren himself. But yeah he is unpredictable so maybe he will not tell and she will figure it out or will see him doing pooja too...

Well I have my doubts to about Nivi finding out herself as she is preoccupied with thoughts of super psycho DD. But I would love if Viren doesn't have to say it and Nivi finds out. It's more romantic that way and we will have comfort of knowing that she cares for him. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

since we are talking about songs..

This song is dedicated to CC, JW, YD, Keshav .. from Nivren..

duniya mein kitni hain nafratein, 
phir bi dilo mein hai chahtein,
mar bi jaye pyaar wale, mit bi jaayen yaar wale
zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein

so maybe from the song above we get a hint for our next thread name.

Nivren: zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein

It is just a suggestion ..i am sure we will have plenty of ideas and waise bhi..naam mein kya rakha hai..its the feelings in this  that count. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

It is just a suggestion ..i am sure we will have plenty of ideas and waise bhi..naam mein kya rakha hai..its the feelings in this  that count. 

That's a nice name Simran. We do need a new thread now. I hope Mahi or Navz (if her internet permits) creates a new thread for us. We finished another one in one week. LOL

I think we are more obsessive about Nivren than Viren is obsessive about Nivi. LOL

milee1014sihuDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

That's a nice name Simran. We do need a new thread now. I hope Mahi or Navz (if her internet permits) creates a new thread for us. We finished another one in one week. LOL

I think we are more obsessive about Nivren than Viren is obsessive about Nivi. LOL

Yea I hope they can create a new thread...bcos tomorrow all hell is going to break lose..and sadly I will be at work...my only solace will be this thread and every one analysis.. 

Yay I cannot wait for tomorrow. At least Nivren gives us a reason to get up everyday and look forward to something in life.. Heart

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

but how will she find out...you know Viren can be UNPREDICTABLE and yea he did not eat anything in the morning but that does not mean he is fasting..??? to Nivi

now Nivi might think Viren could be doing the rituals bcos he wants to close to her..thats what Nivi will think...but if she offers him water and food by assuming that he must be fasting..is I feel is too much ask from Nivi..

her mind will not think this far...she does not know or think how far Viren will go and plus Sid has not done this fast so surely he has not even been given a hint. 

What do you think????

I think she will come to know from Viren himself. But yeah he is unpredictable so maybe he will not tell and she will figure it out or will see him doing pooja too...

Well I have my doubts to about Nivi finding out herself as she is preoccupied with thoughts of super psycho DD. But I would love if Viren doesn't have to say it and Nivi finds out. It's more romantic that way and we will have comfort of knowing that she cares for him. Embarrassed
We all r joping for that but I have to agree with Ketty over here. Coz if u check out the precap as well u will c continuously looking at DD. So i have also my doubts that shw will even care that has Viren eaten all day or not.

And Rach or Anju y don't one of u guys open the new thread this time coz Navi and Mahi r missing and I think within couple of hrs we will be needing a new one. And the rest of us can give the suggestions regarding names. I think the last time the one with "Nivren - for Eternity" will also be nice. What do u gusy feel.

Edited by zarmeeno - 19 December 2010 at 9:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Girls We are too much finishing a thread in Ziffy oH god now new thread is required where are both Navz and Mahi this thread can't bear the shock of tomorrow. I agree with all of you that Nivi may not come to know herself and Viren will have to tell her he fasted for her as in their relation no one has intervined till now so now also he will tell her about that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumilee1014gmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh, I just finished reading all your posts. You filled so many pages and thanks for remembering me in between. I missed you all so mcuh.*hugs*
Let me tell you one thing all you bhatakthi aatmaoLOL sorry, kya karoon you guys and your discussion made me say that. With your obssession with Divya and her split personality you are getting the same disease. one day you say Viren can't be psychotic or MP and the other day you completely change your decision. Kya horaha hai? Please listen Viren is very passionate lover. Uskey dictionary mein pyaar or pagalpann ka difference nahi hai. Don't you all who are having this split prsonality disorder remember when he himself told Nivi that "when he gives heart to a girl, he will be her dewaana for entire life" Woh Nivi kay pyaar ka dewaana hai aur kuch bhi nahi. He may go over the board but never ever dangerous.

@Anju, I also got an ultimatum today from my husband about blocking the site. This is I think 3rd time. He said your pagalpan reached another level its better we block the site or disconnect our net.Cry But I just smiled at him. I told him that Viren is just like you and that is the reason I am watching him And he started making cute si faces.
You know I told Rachu yesterday in my post that all married girls names should be in top10 list as we are major pagals of NivRen.

@RAsh, welcome to the pagalkhana dear. Hope you have awonderful time with all of us pagal who have some kind of psychotic disorder which is called NivRen pagalpann.

@Simran, liked your rule dear, absolutely perfect.

@Navi, I hope your net gets fixed fast by Monday night. We will have so much to discuss. I agree with you whatever you said about NivRen and their love story.

@all, I want to put forth my view regards to Divya. She is not jealous of NivRen at all. Right now this girls mind is not in right place. She had two options to pick but she picked the disgusting one and it is she believes Nivi has come to Sood house and married Viren to be with Divya,Vnadana & Sid(specially him)which means her disgusting mind thinks Nivi has come for Sid. that is the reason she used that dialogue where she said"mein dosron ki cheez par nazar nahi lagathi" She completely lost it.

Can we continue in this thread, I see it almost reached 130 pgs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Oh RAchu, completely forgot Congratulations on completing 10000 posts.Clap
 and I have to say I like your profile picture, if I might say so "Killer Dude"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index