Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 137)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

girls if you check out this video http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=365634

@ around 4:25 Nivi is feeding Viren ..so def Nivi know he has fasted n is doing all rituals with her..

wat do u think?? i am sure you'll wud have already noticed this but i wanted to point out again.




Simran, it looks like all rituals are being done by both of them together so I am assuming that Nivi has to know that VIren is keeping fast for her too. But only thing is whether she figured out herself or Viren told her. If she doesn't find out about it, I will be really disappointed and angry. Poor guy haven't eaten anything since morning so he deserves at least some consideration from his wife. He has given his full attention to her all the time.


Edited by gmann2010 - 19 December 2010 at 8:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Girls, when do you think guys will wear sherwani? I think it is going to be for the song "Bole chudiyan, bole kangna".... and that will be on Tuesday. Tomorrow it is going to be pooja and NiVren's dance on "Chand chupa badal mein" and then moments between SiDivya and NiVren...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

girls if you check out this video http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=365634

@ around 4:25 Nivi is feeding Viren ..so def Nivi know he has fasted n is doing all rituals with her..

wat do u think?? i am sure you'll wud have already noticed this but i wanted to point out again.




Simran, it looks like all rituals are being done by both of them together so I am assuming that Nivi has to know that VIren is keeping fast for her too. But only thing is whether she figured out herself or Viren told her. If she doesn't find out about it, I will be really disappointed and angry. Poor guy haven't eaten anything since morning so he deserves at least some consideration from his wife. He has given his full attention to her all the time.

Hey Ketty, how are you? Long time and no talk....it's been 2 days...So all set and excited for tomorrow..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
but how will she find out...you know Viren can be UNPREDICTABLE and yea he did not eat anything in the morning but that does not mean he is fasting..??? to Nivi

now Nivi might think Viren could be doing the rituals bcos he wants to close to her..thats what Nivi will think...but if she offers him water and food by assuming that he must be fasting..is I feel is too much ask from Nivi..

her mind will not think this far...she does not know or think how far Viren will go and plus Sid has not done this fast so surely he has not even been given a hint. 

What do you think????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, when do you think guys will wear sherwani? I think it is going to be for the song "Bole chudiyan, bole kangna".... and that will be on Tuesday. Tomorrow it is going to be pooja and NiVren's dance on "Chand chupa badal mein" and then moments between SiDivya and NiVren...


I also think that 'Bole Chudiyan' song will be on tuesday. Tomorrow we will see whole KC rituals and 'Chand chupa badal mein'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

but how will she find out...you know Viren can be UNPREDICTABLE and yea he did not eat anything in the morning but that does not mean he is fasting..??? to Nivi

now Nivi might think Viren could be doing the rituals bcos he wants to close to her..thats what Nivi will think...but if she offers him water and food by assuming that he must be fasting..is I feel is too much ask from Nivi..

her mind will not think this far...she does not know or think how far Viren will go and plus Sid has not done this fast so surely he has not even been given a hint. 

What do you think????

I think she will come to know from Viren himself. But yeah he is unpredictable so maybe he will not tell and she will figure it out or will see him doing pooja too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala


Hey Ketty, how are you? Long time and no talk....it's been 2 days...So all set and excited for tomorrow..


Hey Anju how are you sweetie? Ya we haven't talk since friday.  I am too excited and don't know if I can get any sleep today. LOL Never been so crazy about any show in my life. But I think Nivren has some magic i guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by simran728

but how will she find out...you know Viren can be UNPREDICTABLE and yea he did not eat anything in the morning but that does not mean he is fasting..??? to Nivi

now Nivi might think Viren could be doing the rituals bcos he wants to close to her..thats what Nivi will think...but if she offers him water and food by assuming that he must be fasting..is I feel is too much ask from Nivi..

her mind will not think this far...she does not know or think how far Viren will go and plus Sid has not done this fast so surely he has not even been given a hint. 

What do you think????

I think she will come to know from Viren himself. But yeah he is unpredictable so maybe he will not tell and she will figure it out or will see him doing pooja too...

which pooja..when all ladies are sitting in a circle?? if so then I do not think Nivi saw viren in the background...if it is outside pooja then maybe yea..she saw Viren doing that would make her click...I am not sure...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index