Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 136)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Thanks simran for that message! I am really happy that you thought of me that way. I am glad that you guyz like the weekend retreats.. I hope they shows us awesome stuff this week so that I can continue next weekend.

I hope they do not show nivi torture :((SSS

Suchi..... I am My3 and first of all want to tell....U made my weekend...I was dreadign that I will nto be able to see CCBm for 2 whole days.....BUT ur retreat was a real treat!!!! I am sure all have praised u and u totally deserve it....will look forward to more in the coming weekends!!....Thanks!!

and thanks to Simran, Rach, navz, Resh and all the other girls who have posted as I really enjoy them!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Suchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by simran728

See Nivi does not know true love ...which Viren is teaching her. She is learning how to love from Viren. Niv only knows family love from NT and yash. She needs to convert same feeling towards a guy. I really doubt her love for Sid. To me it looks like infatuation from school days. But is her grown up mature love which she has never experienced. 

She see in Viren the strength of love and is learning:
1. Standing up for love
2. defend against whole world/family
3. stand by in time of crisis just bcos being there makes a diff
4. Speak up when needed to defend bcos otherwise no one will listen

Viren does not family love, trust, faith etc. From Nivi Viren is learning:
1. Trust on a relationship. 
2. Patience in life
3. believe in god
4. forgive people who hurt you
5. let go of the past for others happiness
6. selfless love.

I want you guys to please some points here. How are Viren and Nivi different and how they congratulate each other plz...

wow.... u have beautifully described in simple terms how dependent viren and nivi are to each other...both so very different and yet so similar...Beautifully said....Thank you!!!
Wow Mittu welcome to the forum. and I agree with u Simran had protrayed it beautifully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by gmann2010

I also want Nivi to figure this out on her own. I don't know if Viren will tell her or not. But there is no fun if Nivi doesn't know right? I just can't wait to see Nivi's face when she finds out about Viren keeping fast for her. Embarrassed

Yep there will be no fun if nivi doesnt know, i will be soo diasapointed if they show her not finding it out. And if she doesnt figgure it out herself then viren should tell her and then i wanna see her reaction, i know it will be pricelessBig smileEmbarrassed

I think Viren will tell Nivi and they will ce;ebrate karvachauth for each other together...as in all the pics we see them holdign and seeing chand together, seeing each others faces together and each oen will make the other eat.....:)

I just hope that what they have shown comes true and Nivi understands how lucky she is to have a hubby like Viren

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Zarmeen are you still here or left I went to sleep but came back as my pa called me and my sleep broke and I am not feeling sleepy anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
girls if you check out this video http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=365634

@ around 4:25 Nivi is feeding Viren ..so def Nivi know he has fasted n is doing all rituals with her..

wat do u think?? i am sure you'll wud have already noticed this but i wanted to point out again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
since we are talking about songs..

This song is dedicated to CC, JW, YD, Keshav .. from Nivren..

duniya mein kitni hain nafratein, 
phir bi dilo mein hai chahtein,
mar bi jaye pyaar wale, mit bi jaayen yaar wale
zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simran for the link. Yes, Viren is holding Nivi's hand towards his mouth so she is feeding him something. They both are going to break the fast by looking at each other and chand. I want to see Nivi's reaction to this. 

Girls only 11 more hours.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Thanks Simran for the link. Yes, Viren is holding Nivi's hand towards his mouth so she is feeding him something. They both are going to break the fast by looking at each other and chand. I want to see Nivi's reaction to this. 

Girls only 11 more hours.

and she is feeding him right there in front of everyone...not like in a room or BD something..so I am sure by now cat is out of the box...and I pray to god DD sees this and gets more jealous...Smile

Actually I hope everyone sees this and their dedication to each other. Any plans after this ...Like CC sherwani has to fail bcos after such beautiful scene how can Nivren fight or have misunderstanding?? and as far as DD rift track..i hope it continues till DD cry her eyes out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index