Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 135)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Zarmeen agree with you me too want Nivi to act before anyone tell her but really doubt would do it as she is so busy thinking about her obsession Divya

I know rach thats what im sacred about, i just hope for once in her life nivi doesnt think about divya, i hope she get divya's disorder only for tomorrow and forgets divya and all the other tension and then only rembers Viren.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Rahm

I can't wait for the KC epi tomorrow. I can't sleep.
OMG me too, i dunno if you will belive me or not but i have only had 2hr of sleep cause i kept on waking up and thinking about Nivren on monday and kept wanting to read suchi's retreat.

Lol, yeh Viren ka jadoo hain. WinkLOL

But seriously, I hope that tomorrow Niviren's scene has some substance. I'd like to see Nivi showing Viren that she's feeling something for him. I know the dream seq will be super cute, but I'd rather have their actual interaction be romantic and sweet. Viren deserves some reciprocation for his love.

sooo true it is viren ka jadooo, man he has got me big time cause i am unable to sleep. I have such big bags under my eyes now that i can drown in them but still im not sleepy cause im sooo excited.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Zarmeen agree with you me too want Nivi to act before anyone tell her but really doubt would do it as she is so busy thinking about her obsession Divya

I know rach thats what im sacred about, i just hope for once in her life nivi doesnt think about divya, i hope she get divya's disorder only for tomorrow and forgets divya and all the other tension and then only rembers Viren.
And yes I also agree with both of u here that we r giving too much credit to Nivi here that she will gues it herself that he is fasting. Even at BT when VD asked her that where is Viren she is like mujhay nahin pata chachi. I was quite disappointed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

[
True shova even I hope for that anyway I found the meaning of his name leader of heros and lord of brave's so this means Viren is really brave and Nivedita means dedicated to god. So they will compliment each other so well.

OMG rach u acctually searched for the maning of their namesClap well done. wow great meanings, that means the CT's and writers of this show has though alot for this pair and im cirtain they wont let us down.

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

And yes I also agree with both of u here that we r giving too much credit to Nivi here that she will gues it herself that he is fasting. Even at BT when VD asked her that where is Viren she is like mujhay nahin pata chachi. I was quite disappointed.
I know i was also diassapointed, man how does she not know?? what does she do?? oh why am i asking this, i know the answer she just thinks about divya.

If nivi doesnt figure it out herself then i want viren to tell her, i just dont want her to find it out from anyone else other then Viren.

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I also want Nivi to figure this out on her own. I don't know if Viren will tell her or not. But there is no fun if Nivi doesn't know right? I just can't wait to see Nivi's face when she finds out about Viren keeping fast for her. Embarrassed

Yep there will be no fun if nivi doesnt know, i will be soo diasapointed if they show her not finding it out. And if she doesnt figgure it out herself then viren should tell her and then i wanna see her reaction, i know it will be pricelessBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Ok guys i have to head home now from uni it getting late and mom will worry that i ran off with VirenBig smile so i will chat with you guys soon. BYE!!!!

zarmeenogmann2010

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

See Nivi does not know true love ...which Viren is teaching her. She is learning how to love from Viren. Niv only knows family love from NT and yash. She needs to convert same feeling towards a guy. I really doubt her love for Sid. To me it looks like infatuation from school days. But is her grown up mature love which she has never experienced. 

She see in Viren the strength of love and is learning:
1. Standing up for love
2. defend against whole world/family
3. stand by in time of crisis just bcos being there makes a diff
4. Speak up when needed to defend bcos otherwise no one will listen

Viren does not family love, trust, faith etc. From Nivi Viren is learning:
1. Trust on a relationship. 
2. Patience in life
3. believe in god
4. forgive people who hurt you
5. let go of the past for others happiness
6. selfless love.

I want you guys to please some points here. How are Viren and Nivi different and how they congratulate each other plz...

wow.... u have beautifully described in simple terms how dependent viren and nivi are to each other...both so very different and yet so similar...Beautifully said....Thank you!!!

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index