Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 134)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Rach that would be so aodrable but yaar dying to imagine that how will Nivi find out abt his fasting. And honestly first time can't come up with a scene. Coz I want Nivi to be really emotional when she finds out the Viren is also fasting for her and that also without eating anything.

Zarmeen i just want nivi to just figgure it out herself and then hopefully we will see a emotional nivi. or if nivi doesnt figgure it out i want nandu to give her some hintsWink.

But im kinda feeling nivi will figure it out her self, she did seem concern and a bit suspecious when viren didnt have anything.

But i will just die if the dont show nivi knowing viren was fasting for her, is it even possible though>???
Shova I was exactly thinking the same that it will be amazing if at the time she just offers him a glass of water and he questions and then she says that she knows that he is fasting. That will be amazingggggggggggggggggggggg.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

One more comparison till today on the senario right now

Sidarth got complete love of his family (except JAAL offcourse but they do pretend caring himLOL), Love of 2 girl (Nivi and Divya), Love of his wife who is completely devoted in him.

Divya got complete love of every family members, But doesn't get love of her husband

Nivi doesn't got love of complete family, she got from few people from both families (NT, Y, BS, VD complete trust and love), But got love of 2 boys (Sid and Viren), Now complete devotion of his husband

Viren doesn't experience love from his family (though BS, Vd loved him but couldn't show him, NT, Y came very late in pics, JW I don't know, CC do love him but don't show it to him) so practically grown with no love, Even he is not getting any love or care from his wife too the girl he is devoted to (Though she respects him but till now doesn't show any signs of care towards him)

Great comparison rach and totaly agree with you, and i think thats why they are showing viren to be obsessive about love cause when you dont get what you yarn for you are hungry for it and want it at any cost. So thats why viren is behaving like this. He never got love and he yarns for it. So he will make sure he gets the love he always wanted from nivi and i hope she makes up for it big timeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Rach that would be so aodrable but yaar dying to imagine that how will Nivi find out abt his fasting. And honestly first time can't come up with a scene. Coz I want Nivi to be really emotional when she finds out the Viren is also fasting for her and that also without eating anything.

Zarmeen i just want nivi to just figgure it out herself and then hopefully we will see a emotional nivi. or if nivi doesnt figgure it out i want nandu to give her some hintsWink.

But im kinda feeling nivi will figure it out her self, she did seem concern and a bit suspecious when viren didnt have anything.

But i will just die if the dont show nivi knowing viren was fasting for her, is it even possible though>???
Shova I was exactly thinking the same that it will be amazing if at the time she just offers him a glass of water and he questions and then she says that she knows that he is fasting. That will be amazingggggggggggggggggggggg.

Yes Zarmeen it will be amazing if nivi acts this way. OMG then i will die a hundred death seeing viren's reaction.

Lets come up with more scenes like this.Ok??

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharma.nat

One more comparison till today on the senario right now

Sidarth got complete love of his family (except JAAL offcourse but they do pretend caring himLOL), Love of 2 girl (Nivi and Divya), Love of his wife who is completely devoted in him.

Divya got complete love of every family members, But doesn't get love of her husband

Nivi doesn't got love of complete family, she got from few people from both families (NT, Y, BS, VD complete trust and love), But got love of 2 boys (Sid and Viren), Now complete devotion of his husband

Viren doesn't experience love from his family (though BS, Vd loved him but couldn't show him, NT, Y came very late in pics, JW I don't know, CC do love him but don't show it to him) so practically grown with no love, Even he is not getting any love or care from his wife too the girl he is devoted to (Though she respects him but till now doesn't show any signs of care towards him)

Great comparison rach and totaly agree with you, and i think thats why they are showing viren to be obsessive about love cause when you dont get what you yarn for you are hungry for it and want it at any cost. So thats why viren is behaving like this. He never got love and he yarns for it. So he will make sure he gets the love he always wanted from nivi and i hope she makes up for it big timeBig smile
True shova even I hope for that anyway I found the meaning of his name leader of heros and lord of brave's so this means Viren is really brave and Nivedita means dedicated to god. So they will compliment each other so well.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen agree with you me too want Nivi to act before anyone tell her but really doubt would do it as she is so busy thinking about her obsession Divya

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I also want Nivi to figure this out on her own. I don't know if Viren will tell her or not. But there is no fun if Nivi doesn't know right? I just can't wait to see Nivi's face when she finds out about Viren keeping fast for her. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie its really Nice to see you back will wait for your analysis tomorrow and can understand your eagerness as everyone sitting here is quite eager as you yourself

milee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey guys missed you all so much, but kya karoon I have to be good DIL right? so I was busy all day with soemthing or the other and I am worried about tomorrow, if I could peacefully watch the show. anyways enough about me, what I have to say is do you people ever sleep? you guys filled so many pages now I have to read all of them and I have yet get dinner ready. Let me read all the posts whenever I can and will post my views.
I had something in my mind from yesterday night, you see I listened to Chaand chupa badal song before going to bed and my mind running wild.
The song just suits our NivRen so much, specially the stanzas are just perfect for NivRen.
I was just picturisign them from morning, remember the article said its a dream sequence along with real scene going on.
I am sure ki they will use the stanzas for dream, it perfectly suits them.

Nazdeekhiyan badjane dhey
arey nahi baba nai arey nai nai nai
Ye dooriyan mit janey dhey
arey nahi baba nai arey nai nai nai
dhoor say tum jeebarkhey dekho
tum hi batoa kaisay dhoor say dekhay
jaisay dekhay chakoor chaand kho.

I don't remember second stanza full but its perfect too.
I God just imagining I am dead and I don't know what will happen to me if I watch them on screen.Embarrassed

Sorry for not being around here, miss you all be right back.

Milee great to see you. Yep be a good DIL. ahah u know i have only slept for 2hr cause im overly excited about monday and im just jumping out of my chair every few second.

Yep that song is perfect and even i felt that it was just made for them. I just cant wait.

By the way i hope you get to see modays episode properly cause i always wait for you analysis, just love what u write.

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 7:08pm

milee1014gmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index