NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 133)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow can't wait for KC scene for tomorrow and Viren is so cute his full time job is to keep his wife happy. He kept fast for her, doing pooja with her, then will view chand that too with her so cute. Million dollor question when Nivi will come to know Viren has kept fast for her and only her not as a responsibility but because he loves her from the bottom of his heart
And Rach that was the sweetest part for me as well that Viren doing pooja with them. Coz we have seen husbands fasting for their wives lots of times before but I've never seen anybody doing pooja like Viren was doing. That was so adorable. Honestly can't wait for KC episodes.
ZARMEEN he is sudh hindustani 100% Patnivrata Pati. He is bound to follow every ritual for his wife as out of 2 atleast 1 should keep for love too na. He will do pooja and Nivi will offer water so that he can break his fast. So cute jaan
there is so much transformation with in viren beacuse of his love for Nivi. In the beginning we see viren not going in temple or even doing pooja but look at him now, he is gonna do pooja for nivi and that too out of love awww sooo sweet. OMG the more we talk about this the more impatient im getting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Wow can't wait for KC scene for tomorrow and Viren is so cute his full time job is to keep his wife happy. He kept fast for her, doing pooja with her, then will view chand that too with her so cute. Million dollor question when Nivi will come to know Viren has kept fast for her and only her not as a responsibility but because he loves her from the bottom of his heart
And Rach that was the sweetest part for me as well that Viren doing pooja with them. Coz we have seen husbands fasting for their wives lots of times before but I've never seen anybody doing pooja like Viren was doing. That was so adorable. Honestly can't wait for KC episodes.
ZARMEEN he is sudh hindustani 100% Patnivrata Pati. He is bound to follow every ritual for his wife as out of 2 atleast 1 should keep for love too na. He will do pooja and Nivi will offer water so that he can break his fast. So cute jaan
Rach that would be so aodrable but yaar dying to imagine that how will Nivi find out abt his fasting. And honestly first time can't come up with a scene. Coz I want Nivi to be really emotional when she finds out the Viren is also fasting for her and that also without eating anything.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

there is so much transformation with in viren beacuse of his love for Nivi. In the beginning we see viren not going in temple or even doing pooja but look at him now, he is gonna do pooja for nivi and that too out of love awww sooo sweet. OMG the more we talk about this the more impatient im getting.
So true Shova and I was thinking exactly the same thing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rahm

I can't wait for the KC epi tomorrow. I can't sleep.
OMG me too, i dunno if you will belive me or not but i have only had 2hr of sleep cause i kept on waking up and thinking about Nivren on monday and kept wanting to read suchi's retreat.

Lol, yeh Viren ka jadoo hain. WinkLOL

But seriously, I hope that tomorrow Niviren's scene has some substance. I'd like to see Nivi showing Viren that she's feeling something for him. I know the dream seq will be super cute, but I'd rather have their actual interaction be romantic and sweet. Viren deserves some reciprocation for his love.

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
One more comparison till today on the senario right now

Sidarth got complete love of his family (except JAAL offcourse but they do pretend caring himLOL), Love of 2 girl (Nivi and Divya), Love of his wife who is completely devoted in him.

Divya got complete love of every family members, But doesn't get love of her husband

Nivi doesn't got love of complete family, she got from few people from both families (NT, Y, BS, VD complete trust and love), But got love of 2 boys (Sid and Viren), Now complete devotion of his husband

Viren doesn't experience love from his family (though BS, Vd loved him but couldn't show him, NT, Y came very late in pics, JW I don't know, CC do love him but don't show it to him) so practically grown with no love, Even he is not getting any love or care from his wife too the girl he is devoted to (Though she respects him but till now doesn't show any signs of care towards him)

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Rach that would be so aodrable but yaar dying to imagine that how will Nivi find out abt his fasting. And honestly first time can't come up with a scene. Coz I want Nivi to be really emotional when she finds out the Viren is also fasting for her and that also without eating anything.

Zarmeen i just want nivi to just figgure it out herself and then hopefully we will see a emotional nivi. or if nivi doesnt figgure it out i want nandu to give her some hintsWink.

But im kinda feeling nivi will figure it out her self, she did seem concern and a bit suspecious when viren didnt have anything.

But i will just die if the dont show nivi knowing viren was fasting for her, is it even possible though>???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

I can't wait for the KC epi tomorrow. I can't sleep.
OMG me too, i dunno if you will belive me or not but i have only had 2hr of sleep cause i kept on waking up and thinking about Nivren on monday and kept wanting to read suchi's retreat.

Lol, yeh Viren ka jadoo hain. WinkLOL

But seriously, I hope that tomorrow Niviren's scene has some substance. I'd like to see Nivi showing Viren that she's feeling something for him. I know the dream seq will be super cute, but I'd rather have their actual interaction be romantic and sweet. Viren deserves some reciprocation for his love.
Even I could not wait I am also dying to see tomorow episode and watch is going so slow

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hey guys missed you all so much, but kya karoon I have to be good DIL right? so I was busy all day with soemthing or the other and I am worried about tomorrow, if I could peacefully watch the show. anyways enough about me, what I have to say is do you people ever sleep? you guys filled so many pages now I have to read all of them and I have yet get dinner ready. Let me read all the posts whenever I can and will post my views.
I had something in my mind from yesterday night, you see I listened to Chaand chupa badal song before going to bed and my mind running wild.
The song just suits our NivRen so much, specially the stanzas are just perfect for NivRen.
I was just picturisign them from morning, remember the article said its a dream sequence along with real scene going on.
I am sure ki they will use the stanzas for dream, it perfectly suits them.

Nazdeekhiyan badjane dhey
arey nahi baba nai arey nai nai nai
Ye dooriyan mit janey dhey
arey nahi baba nai arey nai nai nai
dhoor say tum jeebarkhey dekho
tum hi batoa kaisay dhoor say dekhay
jaisay dekhay chakoor chaand kho.

I don't remember second stanza full but its perfect too.
I God just imagining I am dead and I don't know what will happen to me if I watch them on screen.Embarrassed

Sorry for not being around here, miss you all be right back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index