Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 132)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Thanks simran for that message! I am really happy that you thought of me that way. I am glad that you guyz like the weekend retreats.. I hope they shows us awesome stuff this week so that I can continue next weekend.

I hope they do not show nivi torture :((SSS
Suchi I am waiting for your next part sweety please write soon you can't wrap up like this. I am thorougly enjoying each and every moment of your retreat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I can't wait for the KC epi tomorrow. I can't sleep.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Hey my Nivren pals i am back!! Guys why r we all so quite on this thread, lets fill up some pages with our discussions.Big smile

Loved what you wrote simran, totally agree with you.

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 6:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Rahm

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I can't wait for the KC epi tomorrow. I can't sleep.
OMG me too, i dunno if you will belive me or not but i have only had 2hr of sleep cause i kept on waking up and thinking about Nivren on monday and kept wanting to read suchi's retreat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Wow can't wait for KC scene for tomorrow and Viren is so cute his full time job is to keep his wife happy. He kept fast for her, doing pooja with her, then will view chand that too with her so cute. Million dollor question when Nivi will come to know Viren has kept fast for her and only her not as a responsibility but because he loves her from the bottom of his heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow can't wait for KC scene for tomorrow and Viren is so cute his full time job is to keep his wife happy. He kept fast for her, doing pooja with her, then will view chand that too with her so cute. Million dollor question when Nivi will come to know Viren has kept fast for her and only her not as a responsibility but because he loves her from the bottom of his heart

I know rachu Viren is soo sweet. Lets just think of some small scenes on how nivi will find out about viren fasting for her and what her reaction will be.

You know what i just wanna se YD and CC face as well when they figgure out viren was fasting for nivi. their shocked faces are always a treat to watch.

I hope nivi will figure what viren did by herself without anyone telling her. I hope she understands why he did so and hope it moves nivi alotBig smile

OMG im like jumping higher and higher as the time till monday episode come closer and closer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

And Rach that was the sweetest part for me as well that Viren doing pooja with them. Coz we have seen husbands fasting for their wives lots of times before but I've never seen anybody doing pooja like Viren was doing. That was so adorable. Honestly can't wait for KC episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

And Rach that was the sweetest part for me as well that Viren doing pooja with them. Coz we have seen husbands fasting for their wives lots of times before but I've never seen anybody doing pooja like Viren was doing. That was so adorable. Honestly can't wait for KC episodes.
ZARMEEN he is sudh hindustani 100% Patnivrata Pati. He is bound to follow every ritual for his wife as out of 2 atleast 1 should keep for love too na. He will do pooja and Nivi will offer water so that he can break his fast. So cute jaan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index