Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 131)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

See Nivi does not know true love ...which Viren is teaching her. She is learning how to love from Viren. Niv only knows family love from NT and yash. She needs to convert same feeling towards a guy. I really doubt her love for Sid. To me it looks like infatuation from school days. But is her grown up mature love which she has never experienced. 

She see in Viren the strength of love and is learning:
1. Standing up for love
2. defend against whole world/family
3. stand by in time of crisis just bcos being there makes a diff
4. Speak up when needed to defend bcos otherwise no one will listen

Viren does not family love, trust, faith etc. From Nivi Viren is learning:
1. Trust on a relationship. 
2. Patience in life
3. believe in god
4. forgive people who hurt you
5. let go of the past for others happiness
6. selfless love.

I want you guys to please some points here. How are Viren and Nivi different and how they congratulate each other plz...
I think SImran selfless love and trust on a relationship goes for Viren also as he does not get jealous when he sees her with S. and hsi love is also selfless coz he supported her, he loves her even knowing that she does not love him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Wow Simran you sum up so many beautiful points. I don't know whether Viren and Nivi are learning or yet to learn from each other but I think you are right. Look

Nivi thought she loved Sid but its not her true love as she could leave him everytime for her family. Her love for Sid was anytime less than her love for her family. But she is calm composed, dedicated person who actually didn't know how to stand up for your love and believe in your love, trust your love, be there for your love when in need. She needs to learn true love from Viren. (She always fulfil the responsibility towards family: like pati doesLOLWink)

Viren thought he loved his family but he actually was never too close to his family as staying apart from family. His love for his family was anytime less than his love for Nivi. He could leave his family everytime for Nivi. He has to actually come close to his family with the help of Nivi, forget past and move on to future, lots of goodness from Nivi. (He always fulfil the responsibility of dutiful husband, fully devoted to his wife, more devoted to her family than his: like patni does) 100% Patnivrata pati

Completely unconventional love story

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Girls here is my message to SUCHI for writing such beautiful retreat for us. love her. 

Suchi...I have a suggestion for you. After this whole serial will be over..(plz dont kill me ppl)..which i know there is a long longggg time for that...

But after that you should collect each and every SCENE and turn it into a NOVEL. A nice romance and love novel and we all will buy it. (promise)

Because each chapter will talk about beatiful love story of Nivi and Viren. Two lost souls who found love, solace, comfort, strength in each other.

See many movies are made from Novels ....but not many NOVELS are made from movies or serials. So, you will be the first. Plus you are not copying anything. These scenes are written by you and they are your thoughts and you have copyrights on them. 

I love you to death and plz plz plz let us when your novel comes out bcos I need an AUTOGRAPHED copy for sure. Then I can hug it @ night and also I can use it tell stories to my children on how love prevails every feeling in the world..be it hatred, jealousy, sadness, etc. 

Love you SUCHI. 

Edited by simran728 - 19 December 2010 at 3:47pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Simran that Suchi is wonderful writer and she should be writing Novels now and I will definitely read her Novels.

By the way jaan if you want laughter dose you can join us in Theories of Sood psychosis. If we hadn't created that thread then this thread would have been filled till now and I don't know where is Navz and Mahi now so who would have opened new thread.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

See Nivi does not know true love ...which Viren is teaching her. She is learning how to love from Viren. Niv only knows family love from NT and yash. She needs to convert same feeling towards a guy. I really doubt her love for Sid. To me it looks like infatuation from school days. But is her grown up mature love which she has never experienced. 

She see in Viren the strength of love and is learning:
1. Standing up for love
2. defend against whole world/family
3. stand by in time of crisis just bcos being there makes a diff
4. Speak up when needed to defend bcos otherwise no one will listen

Viren does not family love, trust, faith etc. From Nivi Viren is learning:
1. Trust on a relationship. 
2. Patience in life
3. believe in god
4. forgive people who hurt you
5. let go of the past for others happiness
6. selfless love.

I want you guys to please some points here. How are Viren and Nivi different and how they congratulate each other plz...

Very well put SimranEmbarrassed Loved your points.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
OMG..Suchi just posted Scene no. 9. I think she loved my post.

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
wow no body is posting anything?? how come?? where is everyone?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks simran for that message! I am really happy that you thought of me that way. I am glad that you guyz like the weekend retreats.. I hope they shows us awesome stuff this week so that I can continue next weekend.

I hope they do not show nivi torture :((SSS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index