Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 13)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

btw today's episode good or bad?
u shud see d meeting scene...nivren scene is also nice...but skip d ending...its CC getting new idea...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you millie He is actually going for some treatment that he is hiding from Nivi or even his family. I really feel bad for him that means he must have undergone so much emotional turmoil before. 

I must say not only Nivi even Viren is unlucky that he neither got mother in this house nor in that house. CC atleast look at Nivi and give her attention but asusual ignore Viren. Actually I think in this house if Viren doesn't come running behind everyone then No one bothers thinking about him. Nivi is always in everyone's mind BS, VD, S cares about her and think good about her whereas JAAL thinks how to make her life hell and YD, DD thinks why she is here. Senario right now between Nivi Viren is also same Viren just thinks about Nivi and Nivi thinks about everyone but Viren.

Ketty see how much we moved from Revenge to Truth finding mission and now to complete maddness ok they have shown us complete positive, Now coming to grey shade and after that complete Negative. RS always loved to show the concept of mad people. In biddai he married Sadhana to Alekh who was mad but in different way and now he is turning Viren in to mentally unstable person phsycotic.

But my problem is if they wanted to turn Viren as Phsycotic then atleast should have dedicated really good episodes on them and shown us really happy Nivi then showing her getting tortured by family. How much torture they actually give to Nivi till she turns in to mental patient. They just give us glimpse of happy Nivi next moment turn everything on her and that too at one time. Divya is doubting Nivi and now she is all alone. CC is now planning to do something against Bhupat.

But what I am excited for this obsessive Viren but in positive manner. I love to see his passion, possessiveness, protectiveness but not about hurting her that is really over the head

Edited by sharma.nat - 15 December 2010 at 9:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaemilee1014gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

btw today's episode good or bad?

Suchi today's episode was good. You can see Nivi smiling and it's worth it. But i am really mad about precap. argh..... this DD is getting on my nerves. I am more angry with her than JAAL now a days. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
WOW!!! again the discussion continues for "Viren the Psycotic Lover". Read all your views and yes still we all are on same pace that "Viren will never ever hurt Nivi(his wife & life)"
As Anamika said if you are deprived of something from your childhood your craving for that doubles, in Viren's case its love he was deprived from his childhood and he craves for that and when he heard Nivi say all those beautiful dialogues:
1. "itna gussa accha nahin, dusron ka kuch nahi jata apna chain kodhethe hai"
2. " gham key badley gham dena pyaar nahi kehlata, uskey kush mein kush hona pyaar hai"
3. "tum basuri bohut accha bajatey ho, tumhara jaisa ladka bhi itna accha bajata ho"
That's it Nivi's character attracted him and she became his centerpoint and focus and he realized that she will give him the love he craves and fell in love with her head over heels.
And I am sure our sweet Nivi will cure him with her love.

@Rachu & Ashred loved your story, I was laughing so hard.

And other thing I remembered, when Viren grabbed Nivi in the store room we all were thinking right what is this guy upto grabbing her and scaring her like that, that his obssesive behaviour.LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafancelestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I completely agree with you millie He is actually going for some treatment that he is hiding from Nivi or even his family. I really feel bad for him that means he must have undergone so much emotional turmoil before. 

I must say not only Nivi even Viren is unlucky that he neither got mother in this house nor in that house. CC atleast look at Nivi and give her attention but asusual ignore Viren. Actually I think in this house if Viren doesn't come running behind everyone then No one bothers thinking about him. Nivi is always in everyone's mind BS, VD, S cares about her and think good about her whereas JAAL thinks how to make her life hell and YD, DD thinks why she is here. Senario right now between Nivi Viren is also same Viren just thinks about Nivi and Nivi thinks about everyone but Viren.

Ketty see how much we moved from Revenge to Truth finding mission and now to complete maddness ok they have shown us complete positive, Now coming to grey shade and after that complete Negative. RS always loved to show the concept of mad people. In biddai he married Sadhana to Alekh who was mad but in different way and now he is turning Viren in to mentally unstable person phsycotic.

But my problem is if they wanted to turn Viren as Phsycotic then atleast should have dedicated really good episodes on them and shown us really happy Nivi then showing her getting tortured by family. How much torture they actually give to Nivi till she turns in to mental patient. They just give us glimpse of happy Nivi next moment turn everything on her and that too at one time. Divya is doubting Nivi and now she is all alone. CC is now planning to do something against Bhupat.

Rach I don't think he will be psychotic in total negative way like Shahrukh character in Darr or Anjam. Viren might go to any extent to save Nivi or make her happy but he will never hurt her. He might look little mad in way that he try to show his love or try to save Nivi from CC.

And I am really worried about Dadaji now that CC is on to him. I hope this time CC's plan backfires and she will never succeed.

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenoashred12xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Ok now I have vent out everything so now ready for RS next googly. I am also Phsycotic lover of NivRen pair can't stop watching them.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83Shayafantamushicelestaemilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hi milee...i'm ashly..thanx...
say i'm in denial but i'll still prefer to think MP is not viren n dat he is only passionate or obsessed but not psychotic...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaegmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok now I have vent out everything so now ready for RS next googly. I am also Phsycotic lover of NivRen pair can't stop watching them.

I am glad Rach that you are on board. He can't be more obsessed than us. LOL LOL LOL CCBM has been a roll a coster ride ever since Viren's entry. There is a twist every other week. Let's see what they come up next. 

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index