Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 129)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

I am new here and a big fan of Nivren. For the last few days I have gone addicted to CCBM and Nivren that i keep thinking and thinking about them.  I was feeling that i have gone over the edge.Then  I came to this forum,read the posts and i am actually relieved and happy as  i found that there are many who are actually going through psychosis and I am noone compared to them. Smile

Welcome to the forum dear. Here you will find lot of Nivren maniacs who live, breathe, sleep, dream and do everything just for Nivren. We pray for their happiness and cry when they are hurt. We love them to death and no one can beat us in the FAN base

We have 2 rules on this forum.

Rule # 1. Believe in Nivren love completely without any doubts and insecurities bcos they are epitome of love.

Rule # 2. If in doubt Re - Read Rule # 1. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghaashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

I am new here and a big fan of Nivren. For the last few days I have gone addicted to CCBM and Nivren that i keep thinking and thinking about them.  I was feeling that i have gone over the edge.Then  I came to this forum,read the posts and i am actually relieved and happy as  i found that there are many who are actually going through psychosis and I am noone compared to them. Smile
Hey Resh: Welcome to the fantasy world of Nivren. Yes we r certified loonies and we always welcome more psychos as well so welcome to the forum and looking forward to reading ur posts and views in the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
hey girls how are you'll doing?? i was at page 124 last night when I went to sleep so not much has happened since then..come on we need to pick up our speed.

lets come up a new twist...

We keep saying Viren helps Nivi and is there for her etc.. but have we thought what Nivi does for Viren just by being her.
Viren is getting a lot from her. Her strength in god, her love for people, her dedications to family and relationships, her calmness in midst of family war, her dedication to Viren's relationship, etc all play a role right now. This is what Viren needs right now. He just came back after being so away from home and if he will find love so fast then other points will be missed. If they both will fall in love and forget the other things will make this love story boring.

It is their opposite characteristics that has attracted to each other.

I will Viren is getting a lot from Nivi to built a good fundamentals.

What do you think????? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghaashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Nivren have to learn each other and thats what they are showing right now. 

I left really bad for Viren during the confrontation scene with DD bcos once again Nivi could not stand up for them and he had to intervene. If you see DD was really pushing Nivi and for quite sometime and I feel Viren was hoping Nivi will say something in their defense. But her silence was hurting the situation and hence he stepped in. I do not understand why Nivi could not speak up. She is her sister and she can talk to her instead of just keeping quite. 

I feel Viren telling DD that it does not matter whether she loves me or not ....would confirm DD doubts. I do not know why he said that. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
NaviHugI absolutely loved what you said about NivRen. You said it perfectly. I just hope with all my heart that the Creatives are reading what you have written about how they must be careful in their treatment of Viren and NivRen and their love story. How they potray the passionDay Dreaming THis couple has the potential to break every barrier when it comes to redefining "love" and the potrayal of "true everlasting love that has no barriers" And I just hope that the Creatives realise just how detrimental it will be if they do not use this "powerhouse" they have with them, properly. NivRen are going to be phenomenal. If only the Creatives will heed you and work on it properly.

Even when Viren looks at Nivi or just takes her hand in his, I feel his desire,Embarrassed just sitting at my laptop. There is nothing I find more amazing than this, just in a couple of months, I have this burning desire to just see them together all the time. When they are together on screen, they just burn the screen down. And if this is the case right now, I really wonder what will happen when they actually show the passion, which I am sure they will show...one day soonDay Dreaming

Zarmee, jaanu, I am so glad I am seeing you after such a long time.Hug

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 19 December 2010 at 2:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
if by mistake also DD mentions this to CC and CC to Sid I have no idea what will happen.

Until the last minute before Sid went for the wedding to DD he told VD that they are faking it. He does not mind Nivi marrying Viren if they love each other but that is not the case.

Now, if he will find out that in fact he was correct ..it will be a disaster. But I feel by the time S does something Nivi would have moved forward for sure. See in KC there is already some chemistry flying. Viren is not leaving any stone un-turn. He know before truth comes out he needs to change Nivi and hence he is moving fast. Otherwise what is the reason for being hasty. No one is going to throw them out of the house anyway. 

Does anyone here understand why Viren is in hurry??? I am still confused..why cant they take a yr to fall in love..who cares ..now they are married and each can take their own time..so why ..plz help me. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello girls: How is everybody?

Navi yaar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't kill anyone as we still need u and totally agree with u on Viren that one wrong move CT"s could destroy their love story and they should not be taking that chance as it is no doubt the trump card for them.

Rach jaani that's what I want too for Nivren to solve the problems together as I said earlier  that honestly I dont want S. helping her in this even as a friend once Viren insecurities and vulnerbilities r revealed to Nivi I want her to help Viren and stand by him exactly the way he did for her. I just want them to be there for each other.

Aashvee jaanu how r u doing? I have'nt talked to you in long.

Anju as we all know we r certified loonies so yaar kiya karain Nivren hain hee aisay.

Girls one thing is for sure by the time Nivi realizes Viren's insecurities and fears, the rift track would have been over, and Nivi would have realized that the best way to bring DivSid closer is to stop interfering and let them come closer on their own. So she would not ask Sid for help in this matter, she would do it alone and the only help she might take would be from Naintara at most, no one else !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

hey Resh, welcome to NivRen pagal Khana !! You will meet even bigger loonies then yourself here !!! LOL So feel free to join in and discuss & go crazy to your heart's content !!! Looking forward to chatting with ya !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index