India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 128)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@ ketty : awwwww !! thanks honey for the offer ! Will definitely let you know ! But after going through this net problem I can relate to Viren most definitely because I can live without breathing I cannot live without internet, so I can imagine how Viren would feel if someone tries to mess with Nivi or take her away from him !!! LOL I mean if i can turn psychotic over my internet, then Nivi is his love, life and wife !!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010coolgirl3shana_83tamushimilee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

JAAN First of all don't kill anyone please we are already dying for your wonderful analysis of episodes and we don't want to wait long for your analysis jaan.

Loved your analysis and point about NivRen love story and Viren's passion. One more thing NivRen took the decision alone whether Viren took step to convince Nivi and doesn't require anyone's help and now also they will deal with any upcoming problems alone with each other's help and conquor them.

Rach !!! *hugs* Missed you all so much !!!

Yep I agree totally, NivRen will face all problems together, and when Viren's fears and insecurities and his personality will be revealed to Nivi, she will not be scared because to her he would still be Viren who has always only loved, protected, cherished and supported her !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by sharma.nat

JAAN First of all don't kill anyone please we are already dying for your wonderful analysis of episodes and we don't want to wait long for your analysis jaan.

Loved your analysis and point about NivRen love story and Viren's passion. One more thing NivRen took the decision alone whether Viren took step to convince Nivi and doesn't require anyone's help and now also they will deal with any upcoming problems alone with each other's help and conquor them.

Rach !!! *hugs* Missed you all so much !!!

Yep I agree totally, NivRen will face all problems together, and when Viren's fears and insecurities and his personality will be revealed to Nivi, she will not be scared because to her he would still be Viren who has always only loved, protected, cherished and supported her !!

True Navz but I think they will not let Nivi to know his fears and insecurities or problem soon as they will reveal everything very slowly as they will raise many questions in our mind about Viren before they actually reveal his personality to even Nivi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hello girls: How is everybody?

Navi yaar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't kill anyone as we still need u and totally agree with u on Viren that one wrong move CT"s could destroy their love story and they should not be taking that chance as it is no doubt the trump card for them.

Rach jaani that's what I want too for Nivren to solve the problems together as I said earlier  that honestly I dont want S. helping her in this even as a friend once Viren insecurities and vulnerbilities r revealed to Nivi I want her to help Viren and stand by him exactly the way he did for her. I just want them to be there for each other.

Aashvee jaanu how r u doing? I have'nt talked to you in long.

Anju as we all know we r certified loonies so yaar kiya karain Nivren hain hee aisay.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello girls: How is everybody?

Navi yaar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't kill anyone as we still need u and totally agree with u on Viren that one wrong move CT"s could destroy their love story and they should not be taking that chance as it is no doubt the trump card for them.

Rach jaani that's what I want too for Nivren to solve the problems together as I said earlier  that honestly I dont want S. helping her in this even as a friend once Viren insecurities and vulnerbilities r revealed to Nivi I want her to help Viren and stand by him exactly the way he did for her. I just want them to be there for each other.

Aashvee jaanu how r u doing? I have'nt talked to you in long.

Anju as we all know we r certified loonies so yaar kiya karain Nivren hain hee aisay.

Hi Zarmeen...how are you? Yes, we are certified loonies, no doubt about that. You know this has been the longest weekend as far as I remember., Cannot wait for Monday. Even though I have been busy but still it seems as if time is not passing and I keep on logging to see the KC segments and to read our thread.  Kya karen, kaise yeh 18 ghante paas honge? Suchi's weekend retreat was the best part and loved her 7th scene..Hai...so romantic.

Yes,. Rachu, Viren is just passionate and obsessive lover and nothing else. HIs passion sometimes will seem like he is psychotic. Different viewers and different opinion. Some will say passion and some will say he is crazy... So, I am not worried at all about Viren. He will surely win over Nivi and then the real passion will start between both. I am just waiting for that day now.

milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I am new here and a big fan of Nivren. For the last few days I have gone addicted to CCBM and Nivren that i keep thinking and thinking about them.  I was feeling that i have gone over the edge.Then  I came to this forum,read the posts and i am actually relieved and happy as  i found that there are many who are actually going through psychosis and I am noone compared to them. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

I am new here and a big fan of Nivren. For the last few days I have gone addicted to CCBM and Nivren that i keep thinking and thinking about them.  I was feeling that i have gone over the edge.Then  I came to this forum,read the posts and i am actually relieved and happy as  i found that there are many who are actually going through psychosis and I am noone compared to them. Smile

Hi Resh..welcome to our forum and NiVren thread..Yes this thread is dedicated to all the NiVren loonies and we all are crazy about them....So much so that husbands of married girls have declared us as paagal and threatening us to cancel the Internet...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Hey Resh welcome to NivRen psychotic world Big smile. You are most welcome here I am rachna, rach or Rachu whatever you like. We are really happy to include you but beware here you are prone to undergo NivRen psychosis very soon

milee1014aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index