India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 127)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I dissected the whole scene of virens argument with him family during siddharths wedding. Each and every dailogue of Viren shows his love and hpw passionate he is about Nivi. He is so sure of his love may be a lottle over sure as his dailogues are speakign volumes...here are few that gave me a jolt even when I have seen the scenes 100 times

Meri Kushi hein Nivedita
Nivi is ghar ki Bahu hain aur is baat ko man lo so aap ko hi accha hota hein
Eh Haath nahi chootega
mera irada nahi badlega
Aap meri zid jantheheina, eh fiasla nahi badlega
The hatred in his eyes for Jawahar when Ja was about to slap Viren
Slap to Siddharth when he said - Mein jis ladki ke saath pyar karths hoon usi se shaadi karna chahata hoon
Eh Haath meine chodnekeliye thama nahita
Itni jaldi haar mangayi
Jaanthi ho mein tumhe kitna paayr karth hoon
Pehle kadam pe hi haath chuda ke ja rahi ho
Bas itnahi ethbaar hein mere payar par
TUM MERI ZINDAGI - Jab meri zindagi mujhe chod ke chali jayegi to eh parivar kya de payega muje
Hum alag nahi ho sakthe nivedita ab bhi kabhi bhi
Meri zindagi dav pe lagi hein
aap log hame thukurasakthe ho magar alag nahi karsakthe
Dadi ise apki hath ke sahare hi jaroorath nahi mere saath ki jaroorath hein

Even When Nivi yells at his dadi and siddharth (whom Viren loes so much) he keeps quite

But when Siddharth yells at nivi.... Viren is all over him and his exprression also get a little meaner

Agar usko kisi ne chot pahochaneki koshish ki to mujhse bardash nahi hoyega

Nivedita sharma is ghar ki bahu jarroor banegi
Virens character is very volatile but in a very different shade...once he has made the decision he will never go back...this scares me as it can be for good or bad... 

Nivi's character is gaining a lot of strenght form this characters personality, at the same time Nivis clam but sure personality is feedign virens... 

Everytime he touched nivi was to assure her he is there with her.... every touch screamed of his possessiveness and challenged her to back away, hence I guess he was a little upset when he took her hand out after they came out from soods place....

This was just a recap and I am sure all of you have already spoke about this in this thread....

All I hope to gain from Cv's is not to butcher Virens character and keep nivren together as Viren said...eh saath kabhi nahi chootega abhi nahi kabhi nahi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey Ketty, Ketty, Ketty, you are here...Jaanu,HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugMissed you tooEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey Ketty, Ketty, Ketty, you are here...Jaanu,HugMissed you tooEmbarrassed

Hey sweetie, I am right now suffering from Nivren psychosis. LOL Why don't you try to invent a med for all of us crazy Nivren girls. Wink I missed you too hun, can't wait to read your psycho analysis on Rach's thread. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

shana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Anju thanks for removing our doubt you, Millie and Navz are in true sense trust Viren more than anyone else.
Ashvee you are more welcome I am stalking you and you me how is it possible and we even don't know that we are getting stalked by each other.

Mittusingh loved your disection of the complete scene now I think you are also capable of joining our psychotic teamWink just kidding don't mind but I loved your analysis

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hello my lovely jaanus.....Howz everyone doing? In the northern and southern hemispheres????Hug
I'm just back from being snowed in overnight (with family, so twas all funLOL) and I have been going extremely psychotic about NivRen. When will tomorrow come. i just quickly checked through all the posts, awesome discussions, you guysHug and just have a couple of things to say:

Shoveee, jaanu,Hug HugHugHugyou're awakeShocked What is it? Four in the morning jaanuShocked, I'm thrilled you're here...but jaanu, aren't you sleepy????? Well, at least give me a hug back if you are planning to disappear in the next few seconds...at least give me a hugHug
Oh! and Shoveee, thanks for reminding Rachu jaanu to add me on to the psychotic viren lover list...a million hugsHuglove youEmbarrassed

And Milee, my jaanu, Hug thanks so much for remembering me jaanu, love youEmbarrassed

Anju, my jaanuHugthanks for the Phd you awarded moi along with my other jaanus. Am totally excitedDancingLove youEmbarrassed

Shana, thanks jaanuHugsho shweetHug

If I have butterflies in my stomach just seeing Viren holding Nivi's hand, I am wondering what will happen to me when they hugDay Dreaming, kiss Blushing and ahem...*dies*LOL

Oh! and Rachu, my JAANU, I've developed severe psychotic tendencies and I was stalking you dangerously (Yes, those sounds you heard in the night.....that was your psychotic stalker....ME..*evil guffaw*Evil Smile.....How could you forget poor me in the list of psychotic persons....I thought I was psychotic enoughUnhappy Okay, I shall release some TB articles detailing my psychotic destructive, dangerous, obsessive tendencies, hopefully, then you will finally think of me as well...poor psychotic Aashvee....Broken Heart....ROFLROFL Just Kidding, my jaanu, I LOVE YOUHeart....Hug

And everyone on this thread...I love you all, thanks of making every day, especially weekends so SUPER special....HugHug

Aashveeeeeeeeeeee OMG ur here!!!!!!!!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug yep it 5:30 in the morning i still havnt gon to sleep. Im soo happy to see u. I just went to eat something and i came back and saw this. lol do u think i will forget my psyco friend?? thats why i reminded rachu lolz. im soo happy to see u missed u heaps.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

If you don't see me online this coming week, then it means I have killed a few people and i'm in jail !!! Angry Because if my ISP's does not fix my internet problem tomorrow, people are gonna DIE !! Angry

Now that I have vented out ! How are all my darlings doing ? Have missed you all so much !! I wish I could tell you that I can stay and chat for a while, but God knows when my internet might disconnect, but until it does I'm here Smile

Okay back to discussion !! I have been meaning to post something for a while now, but first i got sick and then this internet problem !! Cry Anyways, after I read the article about Viren turning into a psychotic lover, I was very happy for Kinshuk because this is gonna be something very challenging for him, and I'm sure he will do a fabulous job Embarrassed But this role, track and couple is a much more challenge for the CT's till now in all RS shows the couples and romantic scenes have been sweet and cute ! Even the consummation scenes of the couples, be it RagVir, Saalekh or Naksh, they all were romantic and sweet, but such sort of romance and love scenes won't fit or suit NivRen. Their romantic scenes should be more on the intense and passionate side, like the scene Suchi just wrote, it was pure NivRen. that is how their romantic scenes should be, a little bit of humor, naughtiness, intensity and lots of passion !! Another challenge would be is that Viren is not a psycho but a passionate lover, so they would have to keep in mind that in their love scenes, Viren's touch or his caress should be possessive and not aggressive, his actions should be passionate and not forceful ! So I hope the CT's have done their homework, because one wrong move and they can mess up NivRen's whole love story !! Because RS shows forte is definitely not romance, they are much better at drama !! Hopefully they will prove me wrong yet again with NivRen ! Counting on it !! Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeecoolgirl3shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Navz sorry to hear that your net is still giving you problem. Let me know if you need a hand sweetie to kill anyone. Wink  I will be right with you as I am really looking forward to read your analysis of beautiful episode on Monday.

shana_83aashvee.rahejaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

If you don't see me online this coming week, then it means I have killed a few people and i'm in jail !!! Angry Because if my ISP's does not fix my internet problem tomorrow, people are gonna DIE !! Angry

Now that I have vented out ! How are all my darlings doing ? Have missed you all so much !! I wish I could tell you that I can stay and chat for a while, but God knows when my internet might disconnect, but until it does I'm here Smile

Okay back to discussion !! I have been meaning to post something for a while now, but first i got sick and then this internet problem !! Cry Anyways, after I read the article about Viren turning into a psychotic lover, I was very happy for Kinshuk because this is gonna be something very challenging for him, and I'm sure he will do a fabulous job Embarrassed But this role, track and couple is a much more challenge for the CT's till now in all RS shows the couples and romantic scenes have been sweet and cute ! Even the consummation scenes of the couples, be it RagVir, Saalekh or Naksh, they all were romantic and sweet, but such sort of romance and love scenes won't fit or suit NivRen. Their romantic scenes should be more on the intense and passionate side, like the scene Suchi just wrote, it was pure NivRen. that is how their romantic scenes should be, a little bit of humor, naughtiness, intensity and lots of passion !! Another challenge would be is that Viren is not a psycho but a passionate lover, so they would have to keep in mind that in their love scenes, Viren's touch or his caress should be possessive and not aggressive, his actions should be passionate and not forceful ! So I hope the CT's have done their homework, because one wrong move and they can mess up NivRen's whole love story !! Because RS shows forte is definitely not romance, they are much better at drama !! Hopefully they will prove me wrong yet again with NivRen ! Counting on it !! Smile

JAAN First of all don't kill anyone please we are already dying for your wonderful analysis of episodes and we don't want to wait long for your analysis jaan.

Loved your analysis and point about NivRen love story and Viren's passion. One more thing NivRen took the decision alone whether Viren took step to convince Nivi and doesn't require anyone's help and now also they will deal with any upcoming problems alone with each other's help and conquor them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index