Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 126)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good Morning/Good Evening girls. One more day to go now.

Rach I don't we all are so hyper just seeing those segment, what will happen to us tomorrow.  LOL You saw CC in rehab that's funny. But think she will send us first to rehab. Wink
I think ketty stories banate banate mujhe sach mein vo rehab center mein dikhayi di and in the morning I was like what.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hey my psyco buddies, how r we all today. I think it is becoming a habit to have dreams now of Nivren.  And talking about rehab i think I will also meet u there . I am getting mental with all this wating. Im ment to be sleeping now but im soo excited that my sleep has seemed to have gone. The wait is killing me and i hope the wait is worth it or ill just die. Rachu i also wanna see CC in  rehab,it will be  such a comic relife.

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 9:34am

shana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

hey my psyco buddies, how r we all today. I think it is becoming a habit to have dreams now of Nivren.  And talking about rehab i think I will also meet u there . I am getting mental with all this wating. Im ment to be sleeping now but im soo excited that my sleep has seemed to have gone. The wait is killing me and i hope the wait is worth it or ill just die. Rachu i also wanna see CC in  rehab,it will be  such a comic relife.
True jaan even I wish to see her and I saw in my dream anyway one day she is going to be in that center as she tries it on each and every person of the house how she will be escaped for that.

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

True jaan even I wish to see her and I saw in my dream anyway one day she is going to be in that center as she tries it on each and every person of the house how she will be escaped for that.
Then just imagin what will happen to JW??LOL he will be so lost without her.

shana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Then just imagin what will happen to JW??LOL he will be so lost without her.
Jaan he is devoted husband of CC to jahan CC wahan JW and they will plan evil games against all psychotics persent there

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think milie and I need to be on the top Lol cause we almost were declared crazy by our husbands LOL

Me too. My husband declared me crazy 3 months back

Me three....My hubby has started saying infront of my close friend to take care of me as I am paagal and he is saying that I never was so much crazy for him as I am for NiVren. So, I am checking this forum when he is not around else he will cancel the net connection..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
OMG...Girls kitna discussion kiya hai tum sabne... And you all are owls - raat ko when I am asleep you all are wide awake and chatting and then I have to catch up. Not fair... 
Anyways, just caught up. I see Navz was here... Milee please do not see nightmares we want sweet dreams from you. My heart has become very weak as it is with NiVren so please be careful and do not give me all these jhatkas as I will not be able to bear. I am just seeing all these KC segments and remembering my initial days..How romantic...
Rachna, congrats on completing 10,000 posts...NiVren has made you IF-Rockerz...good.
Waiitng for tomorrow and Tuesday as I am sure they will continue it on Tuesday too and then precap would be some dhamaka..
And dhamaka will start with exchanged sherwanis. I am sure Nivi will tell Viren that maa got this pink sherwani for Siddharth and I am sure CC's plan will backfire. Let us hope for the best
Also, Viren is not going to hurt anybody physically. He is just a passionate and obsessive lover and not a psychotic (trust me). Psychotic people cannot think straight and cannot help others. And Viren is a very soft person when it comes to others and his family. So, please girls take out the fear from your mind...He will just love Nivi and will never hurt her. If he hurts, it will be to him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hello my lovely jaanus.....Howz everyone doing? In the northern and southern hemispheres????Hug
I'm just back from being snowed in overnight (with family, so twas all funLOL) and I have been going extremely psychotic about NivRen. When will tomorrow come. i just quickly checked through all the posts, awesome discussions, you guysHug and just have a couple of things to say:

Shoveee, jaanu,Hug HugHugHugyou're awakeShocked What is it? Four in the morning jaanuShocked, I'm thrilled you're here...but jaanu, aren't you sleepy????? Well, at least give me a hug back if you are planning to disappear in the next few seconds...at least give me a hugHug
Oh! and Shoveee, thanks for reminding Rachu jaanu to add me on to the psychotic viren lover list...a million hugsHuglove youEmbarrassed

And Milee, my jaanu, Hug thanks so much for remembering me jaanu, love youEmbarrassed

Anju, my jaanuHugthanks for the Phd you awarded moi along with my other jaanus. Am totally excitedDancingLove youEmbarrassed

Shana, thanks jaanuHugsho shweetHug

If I have butterflies in my stomach just seeing Viren holding Nivi's hand, I am wondering what will happen to me when they hugDay Dreaming, kiss Blushing and ahem...*dies*LOL

Oh! and Rachu, my JAANU, I've developed severe psychotic tendencies and I was stalking you dangerously (Yes, those sounds you heard in the night.....that was your psychotic stalker....ME..*evil guffaw*Evil Smile.....How could you forget poor me in the list of psychotic persons....I thought I was psychotic enoughUnhappy Okay, I shall release some TB articles detailing my psychotic destructive, dangerous, obsessive tendencies, hopefully, then you will finally think of me as well...poor psychotic Aashvee....Broken Heart....ROFLROFL Just Kidding, my jaanu, I LOVE YOUHeart....Hug

And everyone on this thread...I love you all, thanks of making every day, especially weekends so SUPER special....HugHug

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 19 December 2010 at 11:00am

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index