NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 125)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by qse6

[
yes i saw dadaji's dialogue as awarning to CC, letting her know he knows all her scheming and giving her one more chance to fix herself.
I als belive dadaji is aware of virens condition but dont think thats what he ment that cause of virens condition he told CC to care of nivi, nop rather it was just a warning to CC.

I think now dadaji might be the person to reveal virens condition to nivi do u think that is the caseConfused ???
Sorry Shova but I have to disagree with u over here coz I just take it to warning to CC coz he does not need to ask Viren coz he saw Viren standing by Nivi.
lol zarmeen re read my post, i didnt say that rather i said it was just dadaji's warning to CC. Sorry if my posts dont make sense, i am bad at writing so i dont blame you for not understanding meBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged

hey guys do u realise that we r already on page 124 and this will be the 2nd thread that we finished this week. We r really going through these thread. Gr8 going girls.

@Asya totally agree with u and he also said that mein nay pratigiya ki hai iski hifazat karnay ki so no way he is the MP for me.

And honestly I don't want S. helping Nivi in recovery for Viren. I just want it to be Nivi with her love, attention and trust and that's what he needs just like Viren was with Nivi when nobody was there for her, I want her to be with him.
yep we will be finishing our 2nd thread this week and it just proves how obsessed we r of our Nivren lolz. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

[
yes i saw dadaji's dialogue as awarning to CC, letting her know he knows all her scheming and giving her one more chance to fix herself.
I als belive dadaji is aware of virens condition but dont think thats what he ment that cause of virens condition he told CC to care of nivi, nop rather it was just a warning to CC.

I think now dadaji might be the person to reveal virens condition to nivi do u think that is the caseConfused ???
Sorry Shova but I have to disagree with u over here coz I just take it to warning to CC coz he does not need to ask Viren coz he saw Viren standing by Nivi.
lol zarmeen re read my post, i didnt say that rather i said it was just dadaji's warning to CC. Sorry if my posts dont make sense, i am bad at writing so i dont blame you for not understanding meBig smile
Sorry sweetie did not understand it. really sorry.

But u know what I wa also thinking that he has always been honest to Nivi. When Nivi asked for his friendship he honestly told her that I want to say no as i dont want friendship from u. So how can he be psycho. he can only be passionate or obssessed in positive sense.

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

somebody mentioned that Nivi was wearing a different bindi in precap and different in the segment link..I went and checked and it is true..

HATS OFF to that person for being so attentive in NIVREN CLASS. You get A++ and also hug from Viren for keeping an eye on Nivi...

So, on serious note what shud we think of that?? that make up man made a mistake?? maybe nothing serious right?

It was me Simi. Thank God you tried to find out the reasons. After noticing the differences in the scenes I had the same questions in my mind. May be nothing serious coz nobody else raises the fact. Anyway as long as its nothing to do with our NivRen's happiness I'm ok with it.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
did any1 notice viren's watches?....a black 1 n a white 1....arent dey cute?...everytime i watch nivren scenes, my eyes always end on his watch...

shana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Ok guys gotta go. It's 6:00am here. Should better get some sleep. Will c u guys in few hrs.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you and how many psychotic patient present outthere had NivRen KC dance dream (I had in night and they were looking really cute together) and CC Nightmere (I didn't had nightmare but saw her in rehab as per my story).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Good Evening girls. One more day to go now.

Rach I don't we all are so hyper just seeing those segment, what will happen to us tomorrow.  LOL You saw CC in rehab that's funny. But think she will send us first to rehab. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index