Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 124)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys I'm back and how  r u guys doing? So what is the dicussion and I have managed to read thorugh all  the posts and I can c that everybody has started suspecting Viren again. Yaar I still don't believ it's Viren though I have doubts on CT's bcoz if u remember that blood on the kurta he was'nt even home at that time. I don't know y but I think Nandu is somehwre involved in all this and obviously on orders of somebody.
hey Zarmeen great to see you again. Yep i also belive Nandu is somehow involved as well, it was quite obviouse in the fire scene, when the MP was putting the oil and nivi was about to enter the kitchen, nandu stoped her and asked a stupid question which he knew the answers to. but we is doing it upon orders, otherwise why would he be shown so often when ever MP is shown????

I am not doubting viren so im with u, it doesnt make sense to me for viren beging behind this.

Hey I don't remeber but somebody also poted that coz Viren psycho tging that's y Dadji asked CC to take care of Nivi and in the end he said kay mein aisa kiyon keh raha haoon wajah tum janti ho and I think he only said that he knows she hates Nivi and Nivi was suppose to get married to S. and it is just coz off CC that did not ahppened so I know it was just kind of warning that don't u even dare to think of causing any harm to Nivi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Hey guys I'm back and how  r u guys doing? So what is the dicussion and I have managed to read thorugh all  the posts and I can c that everybody has started suspecting Viren again. Yaar I still don't believ it's Viren though I have doubts on CT's bcoz if u remember that blood on the kurta he was'nt even home at that time. I don't know y but I think Nandu is somehwre involved in all this and obviously on orders of somebody.
hey Zarmeen great to see you again. Yep i also belive Nandu is somehow involved as well, it was quite obviouse in the fire scene, when the MP was putting the oil and nivi was about to enter the kitchen, nandu stoped her and asked a stupid question which he knew the answers to. but we is doing it upon orders, otherwise why would he be shown so often when ever MP is shown????

I am not doubting viren so im with u, it doesnt make sense to me for viren beging behind this.

Hey I don't remeber but somebody also poted that coz Viren psycho tging that's y Dadji asked CC to take care of Nivi and in the end he said kay mein aisa kiyon keh raha haoon wajah tum janti ho and I think he only said that he knows she hates Nivi and Nivi was suppose to get married to S. and it is just coz off CC that did not ahppened so I know it was just kind of warning that don't u even dare to think of causing any harm to Nivi.
yes i saw dadaji's dialogue as awarning to CC, letting her know he knows all her scheming and giving her one more chance to fix herself.
I als belive dadaji is aware of virens condition but dont think thats what he ment that cause of virens condition he told CC to care of nivi, nop rather it was just a warning to CC.

I think now dadaji might be the person to reveal virens condition to nivi do u think that is the caseConfused ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
One more thing where i Can say that Viren is not the MP coz when Nivren marriage were shown they showed the idols of Ram and Sita and I guess it says a lot. Viren will have grey shades but it will be just to protect Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
@Zarmeen: I agree with you that Daadaji was warning CC about the trouble she caused Nivi and not about Viren. Also,  if you remember when Viren returns form Dehli he tells everyone that no one has the right to do "Zuluum" in Nivi including him, so he can't be the one torturing her or else he'll be made into a lier. As for Daadaji knowing about Viren's condition, I have my doubts about that. Also, so far things that are too obvious about Viren regarding things that we suspect have been proven wrong by RS and CT, so we'll really have to just wait and see how things unfold b/c there are many layers to this storyline that we can't even grasp at this point.

shana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

One more thing where i Can say that Viren is not the MP coz when Nivren marriage were shown they showed the idols of Ram and Sita and I guess it says a lot. Viren will have grey shades but it will be just to protect Nivi.
you know i just dont understand why viren being obsessive lover will make him negative, i see it as a positive sign where he will protect and stand by nivi and give her all the love she deserves. Yes u r rite the ram & sita ido do play a big role in defining their relationship. I think viren havinggray shades just may be only him being obsessive lover but i really dont see him as MP, then why on earth will he ruin the pendent, try harming nivi if he is a obsessive lover and will do anything to get her love??? if he is the MP then it wouldn make sense for him to be the obsessive lover as defined by the article, just my POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hey guys do u realise that we r already on page 124 and this will be the 2nd thread that we finished this week. We r really going through these thread. Gr8 going girls.

@Asya totally agree with u and he also said that mein nay pratigiya ki hai iski hifazat karnay ki so no way he is the MP for me.

And honestly I don't want S. helping Nivi in recovery for Viren. I just want it to be Nivi with her love, attention and trust and that's what he needs just like Viren was with Nivi when nobody was there for her, I want her to be with him.

Edited by zarmeeno - 19 December 2010 at 3:07am

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged

yes i saw dadaji's dialogue as awarning to CC, letting her know he knows all her scheming and giving her one more chance to fix herself.
I als belive dadaji is aware of virens condition but dont think thats what he ment that cause of virens condition he told CC to care of nivi, nop rather it was just a warning to CC.

I think now dadaji might be the person to reveal virens condition to nivi do u think that is the caseConfused ???
Sorry Shova but I have to disagree with u over here coz I just take it to warning to CC coz he does not need to ask Viren coz he saw Viren standing by Nivi.

Edited by zarmeeno - 19 December 2010 at 3:07am

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Also i just wanna say that i feel this love story of Nivren is gonna be a very unique love story which will be remembered for a long time within viewers. The obsessive lover is to add this extra sparkel into this wonderful love story, which will not turn out to be the typical story we have grown up with , rather a one which will be within our hearts forever ever. I was re watching all the nivren scenes and their love story is written beautifully with lots of care and i am certain now that this new behaviour within Viren will only make this story more enjoyable and lovable amongst alot of viewers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83gmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index