NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 123)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey what if there is actually Bhuvan aatma in that house and following Nividita. It can be horror serial too.
Bhupat himself following Nivi as no onr can doubt him right.
Divya can also be the stalker as you guys know she has STM and split personality syndrome so she might have forgot the first time she saw that NivRen might not be sleeping together but second time she remembered that they are not sleeping together.Wink
ahha rachu now we r begining to think like me and aashvee, we were talking about bhuvan aatma being the MP .  Now since we 3 loonitics think it is him then it surely is Bhuvan, what sayWink
I loved what u said about DivyaROFL aahahahah yep she also can be MP, man she is the one person in the sood house who has never ending list of psycho disorders, we seem to discover more and more of her disoders, i think we should make a list of all the disorder she has and we will find that it will go on forever.ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Why not Bhuvan, living people in Sood house are already haunting Nivi, why he should be left alone? I really liked your theory about Divya being MP, she does have STM and split personality disorder. When she thought Nivi and Viren looked cute together she forgot that Viren wanted to take revenge from Nivi, and now she forgot that she was the one who thought they were in love. LOL So I am pretty sure she will forget that they don't sleep together.
ROFL
eheheeh yep i think divya will even forget someday she is even related to niviAngry man can someone be THAT dumb and forgetful???

Edited by qse6 - 18 December 2010 at 11:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Shova I don't know about Nivren dreams after Monday may be we all will end up having nightmare about that evil witch. We don't know yet what she is planning and how it will unfold.

I have to say though the actor who is playing CC is doing superb job, we all just can't get enough of hating her.

BTW I am watching wedding confrontation scene again and now I see Viren's anger in another light. Unhappy
yep now it makes sense now rite, his anger. I rember we were all confused and thought everything except obsession. I think his anger can be  justify caus he did not get any love and when he is having the girls in his dreams who he thinks will fullfill all his loneless is leaving his had, i think even a non obsessive lover will be angry. I just dont see his anger in negative way but rather the more i see the weding scenes things are opening up to me and i feel so sorry for poor Viren, no wonder he is like this.

yep CC is doing a great job in coming into our nighmares, man now im scared that i'll be screaming her name in my sleep tonight and my mom will get more freaked out thinking now iv fallen for CC ahahahahahah.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014gmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Simi from Viren we can expect everything except the fire accident as that should be done by someone else as it doesn't make sense as that was way too dangerous.
He can ranshacked the room in anger but the point here is: CC said Nivi Viren is looking for you as he was searching his wallet (ranshacked because he was not getting wallet and Nivi didn't wear that)
yep agree with u Rachu, the fire incident isnt part of virens plan, no way. Yep he could have ranshacked their bedroom while looking for wallet but braking the pendent????Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

yep now it makes sense now rite, his anger. I rember we were all confused and thought everything except obsession. I think his anger can be  justify caus he did not get any love and when he is having the girls in his dreams who he thinks will fullfill all his loneless is leaving his had, i think even a non obsessive lover will be angry. I just dont see his anger in negative way but rather the more i see the weding scenes things are opening up to me and i feel so sorry for poor Viren, no wonder he is like this.

yep CC is doing a great job in coming into our nighmares, man now im scared that i'll be screaming her name in my sleep tonight and my mom will get more freaked out thinking now iv fallen for CC ahahahahahah.LOL

Lolz Over here CCBM CT are giving us heart attack after heart attack and over there you r hell bent on giving one to your mom. Sweetie sleep with your door closed, don't be like Nivren. LOL  I have to be really careful too, not to utter any nonsense in my sleep but it's just two more night. My parents are going back home. It was awesome having mom around for couple of weeks. Smile

Sweetie I don't see Viren's anger in wrong way. On the contrary I like that, he just didn't wanted to lose only love he got in his life. In all those scenes he is angry but he never said anything or did anything that was out of line and be termed as obsessive. It was definitely passionate though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Lolz Over here CCBM CT are giving us heart attack after heart attack and over there you r hell bent on giving one to your mom. Sweetie sleep with your door closed, don't be like Nivren. LOL  I have to be really careful too, not to utter any nonsense in my sleep but it's just two more night. My parents are going back home. It was awesome having mom around for couple of weeks. Smile

Sweetie I don't see Viren's anger in wrong way. On the contrary I like that, he just didn't wanted to lose only love he got in his life. In all those scenes he is angry but he never said anything or did anything that was out of line and be termed as obsessive. It was definitely passionate though.
Ahhhaaa i do sleep with my door closed but mom seems to have supersonic hearing or i have a very loud voice. Yep u also be carefull cause u dont want ur mom to freakout too. LOL Anyways im glad ur having a great time with ur parents around.

yep i know u dont see his anger in wrong way, i was just saying what i see, and i think we all see his obsession the same way. I also like how much he loves nivi, his obsession is actually really cute. Embarrassed

Edited by qse6 - 18 December 2010 at 11:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728gmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
here Simran, the link to article which Rach was refering too:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1566482

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm back and how  r u guys doing? So what is the dicussion and I have managed to read thorugh all  the posts and I can c that everybody has started suspecting Viren again. Yaar I still don't believ it's Viren though I have doubts on CT's bcoz if u remember that blood on the kurta he was'nt even home at that time. I don't know y but I think Nandu is somehwre involved in all this and obviously on orders of somebody.

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys I'm back and how  r u guys doing? So what is the dicussion and I have managed to read thorugh all  the posts and I can c that everybody has started suspecting Viren again. Yaar I still don't believ it's Viren though I have doubts on CT's bcoz if u remember that blood on the kurta he was'nt even home at that time. I don't know y but I think Nandu is somehwre involved in all this and obviously on orders of somebody.
hey Zarmeen great to see you again. Yep i also belive Nandu is somehow involved as well, it was quite obviouse in the fire scene, when the MP was putting the oil and nivi was about to enter the kitchen, nandu stoped her and asked a stupid question which he knew the answers to. but we is doing it upon orders, otherwise why would he be shown so often when ever MP is shown????

I am not doubting viren so im with u, it doesnt make sense to me for viren beging behind this.

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index