Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 122)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good that you had your rest. I don't know why everybody is having a nightmares today. Wait for Monday's episode is making all of us little edgy. LOL Well you are right, it is never ending topic. And about MP whenever we reach so kind of conclusion, something happens and we have to start all over again.
who else is having nitemares??? up  the wait is sooo long but im soo happy now to find suchi's retreat its sooo good. Anyways u know ketty iv been missing someone, its sharmila man dont u just miss her presence??? I want her back into the show .
you know we should just give up trying to figgure out who the MP is for now and just enjoy all the great Nivren scenes they r about to show.

Milee had a nightmare too. It was something about CC. LOL Anyways I mentioned Sharmila today only. I was wondering that before wedding she acted as cupid and now we really need a cupid to bring them together. Also for KC they have decorated Sood house but they didn't hire Sharmila this time. I miss her too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
guys...i had a great idea...DD should have a bowl in her bedroom full of chits with all her disorders in 1 pot. Then every day she should pick one and whatever the psychosis comes for that day she should be that...

after she can do all roles so wellAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thinking of MP i went and saw the storeroom scene again and now I am lost or maybe CCBM CT's are lost.

1. Nivi walks in the store room
2. Some walks behind her..looks like a shadow
3. Door shuts and Nivi gets scared and tries to open it.
4. Then Viren hugs her from the back
5. Sid arrives at the scene
6. Sid LEAVES the scene when Nivren are just standing.
7. Then he gives her the pendant as gift.

So Sid did not see Viren giving the gift to Nivi...so breaking it later does not make sense. I think MP could be different person and it is Sid then he did not ransacked the room bcos the way that pendant was lying there was surely some sign right?? 

So maybe viren did it bcos he was mad and all things are intertwined.Unhappy

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys...i had a great idea...DD should have a bowl in her bedroom full of chits with all her disorders in 1 pot. Then every day she should pick one and whatever the psychosis comes for that day she should be that...

after she can do all roles so wellAngry
Chilax Simi we were just talking about all her disorders and Shova sweety you are Right she definitely has huge lot of psychotic disorders even more dangerous than CC obsessive hate disorder.

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey what if there is actually Bhuvan aatma in that house and following Nividita. It can be horror serial too.
Bhupat himself following Nivi as no onr can doubt him right.
Divya can also be the stalker as you guys know she has STM and split personality syndrome so she might have forgot the first time she saw that NivRen might not be sleeping together but second time she remembered that they are not sleeping together.Wink
ahha rachu now we r begining to think like me and aashvee, we were talking about bhuvan aatma being the MP .  Now since we 3 loonitics think it is him then it surely is Bhuvan, what sayWink
I loved what u said about DivyaROFL aahahahah yep she also can be MP, man she is the one person in the sood house who has never ending list of psycho disorders, we seem to discover more and more of her disoders, i think we should make a list of all the disorder she has and we will find that it will go on forever.ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Why not Bhuvan, living people in Sood house are already haunting Nivi, why he should be left alone? I really liked your theory about Divya being MP, she does have STM and split personality disorder. When she thought Nivi and Viren looked cute together she forgot that Viren wanted to take revenge from Nivi, and now she forgot that she was the one who thought they were in love. LOL So I am pretty sure she will forget that they don't sleep together.
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Good that you had your rest. I don't know why everybody is having a nightmares today. Wait for Monday's episode is making all of us little edgy. LOL Well you are right, it is never ending topic. And about MP whenever we reach so kind of conclusion, something happens and we have to start all over again.
who else is having nitemares??? up  the wait is sooo long but im soo happy now to find suchi's retreat its sooo good. Anyways u know ketty iv been missing someone, its sharmila man dont u just miss her presence??? I want her back into the show .
you know we should just give up trying to figgure out who the MP is for now and just enjoy all the great Nivren scenes they r about to show.

Milee had a nightmare too. It was something about CC. LOL Anyways I mentioned Sharmila today only. I was wondering that before wedding she acted as cupid and now we really need a cupid to bring them together. Also for KC they have decorated Sood house but they didn't hire Sharmila this time. I miss her too.
yeh me too i was asking about sarmila in one of my eirlier posts today before i fell asleep, lol i think both of us are really missing her. yep we need her back to act as a cupid, they just ended her role so sudenlyConfused. I think the MP decorated the sood house cause the MP seems to be very fast and effective in whaterver he/she is doingLOL

I dont blame milee, pore girl CC is a person to have nighmares about. Hope she has recovered from seeing CC now in her dreams. But hopefully after mondays epi we will have sweet dreams about Nivren only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Thinking of MP i went and saw the storeroom scene again and now I am lost or maybe CCBM CT's are lost.

1. Nivi walks in the store room
2. Some walks behind her..looks like a shadow
3. Door shuts and Nivi gets scared and tries to open it.
4. Then Viren hugs her from the back
5. Sid arrives at the scene
6. Sid LEAVES the scene when Nivren are just standing.
7. Then he gives her the pendant as gift.

So Sid did not see Viren giving the gift to Nivi...so breaking it later does not make sense. I think MP could be different person and it is Sid then he did not ransacked the room bcos the way that pendant was lying there was surely some sign right?? 

So maybe viren did it bcos he was mad and all things are intertwined.Unhappy

Simi from Viren we can expect everything except the fire accident as that should be done by someone else as it doesn't make sense as that was way too dangerous.
He can ranshacked the room in anger but the point here is: CC said Nivi Viren is looking for you as he was searching his wallet (ranshacked because he was not getting wallet and Nivi didn't wear that)

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Shova I don't know about Nivren dreams after Monday may be we all will end up having nightmare about that evil witch. We don't know yet what she is planning and how it will unfold.

I have to say though the actor who is playing CC is doing superb job, we all just can't get enough of hating her.

BTW I am watching wedding confrontation scene again and now I see Viren's anger in another light. Unhappy

Edited by gmann2010 - 18 December 2010 at 11:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index