Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 121)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Hey guys im sorry to have dissapreared eirlier lolz i kinda fell asleep and then i had to go somewhere. Anyways, oh my u guys have discussed alot i left u guys on pg 106 and now u guys r on 120!! oh my. Anyways what u guys discussing about can i put my psyco brain to work somehow???

Hey Shova, welcome back. How are you sweetie? we were discussing whole psychosis of Sood parivar. LOL And trying to figure out who is MP, but no luck. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey guys im sorry to have dissapreared eirlier lolz i kinda fell asleep and then i had to go somewhere. Anyways, oh my u guys have discussed alot i left u guys on pg 106 and now u guys r on 120!! oh my. Anyways what u guys discussing about can i put my psyco brain to work somehow???

Hey Shova, welcome back. How are you sweetie? we were discussing whole psychosis of Sood parivar. LOL And trying to figure out who is MP, but no luck. Unhappy
Hey ketty im well had a good nite sleep so am feeling fit and fresh. Actually i couldnt sleep eirlier as i had a nighmare about my laptop breaking apart which stoped me watching Nivren on monday so i came to this thread and while chatting with u guys i just dozed off to a really good sleepBig smile. Anyways i missed soo many pages once again so am still reading everything and i got a wonderful surprise to see suchi's retreat so am also reading that too. Man why am i so late all the time.

Anyways u guys r still on the whole sood psychosis??? ahahah when will we be ever to stop discussing about this topic?? Ok as for MP well there are so many psyco in to sood house , no matter who we think it might be we will again be lost cause everyone in that house to me seems like can be MP.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@zarmeeno n @asyadada.. thanx a lot...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
ketty n milee.. thanx a lot 4 liking my vm..
Rach...forgot to say.. Thanx 4 adding me to d list..

Edited by ashred12 - 18 December 2010 at 11:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Hey ketty im well had a good nite sleep so am feeling fit and fresh. Actually i couldnt sleep eirlier as i had a nighmare about my laptop breaking apart which stoped me watching Nivren on monday so i came to this thread and while chatting with u guys i just dozed off to a really good sleepBig smile. Anyways i missed soo many pages once again so am still reading everything and i got a wonderful surprise to see suchi's retreat so am also reading that too. Man why am i so late all the time.

Anyways u guys r still on the whole sood psychosis??? ahahah when will we be ever to stop discussing about this topic?? Ok as for MP well there are so many psyco in to sood house , no matter who we think it might be we will again be lost cause everyone in that house to me seems like can be MP.

Good that you had your rest. I don't know why everybody is having a nightmares today. Wait for Monday's episode is making all of us little edgy. LOL Well you are right, it is never ending topic. And about MP whenever we reach so kind of conclusion, something happens and we have to start all over again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good that you had your rest. I don't know why everybody is having a nightmares today. Wait for Monday's episode is making all of us little edgy. LOL Well you are right, it is never ending topic. And about MP whenever we reach so kind of conclusion, something happens and we have to start all over again.
who else is having nitemares??? up  the wait is sooo long but im soo happy now to find suchi's retreat its sooo good. Anyways u know ketty iv been missing someone, its sharmila man dont u just miss her presence??? I want her back into the show .
you know we should just give up trying to figgure out who the MP is for now and just enjoy all the great Nivren scenes they r about to show.

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hey what if there is actually Bhuvan aatma in that house and following Nividita. It can be horror serial too.
Bhupat himself following Nivi as no onr can doubt him right.
Divya can also be the stalker as you guys know she has STM and split personality syndrome so she might have forgot the first time she saw that NivRen might not be sleeping together but second time she remembered that they are not sleeping together.Wink

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey what if there is actually Bhuvan aatma in that house and following Nividita. It can be horror serial too.
Bhupat himself following Nivi as no onr can doubt him right.
Divya can also be the stalker as you guys know she has STM and split personality syndrome so she might have forgot the first time she saw that NivRen might not be sleeping together but second time she remembered that they are not sleeping together.Wink
ahha rachu now we r begining to think like me and aashvee, we were talking about bhuvan aatma being the MP .  Now since we 3 loonitics think it is him then it surely is Bhuvan, what sayWink
I loved what u said about DivyaROFL aahahahah yep she also can be MP, man she is the one person in the sood house who has never ending list of psycho disorders, we seem to discover more and more of her disoders, i think we should make a list of all the disorder she has and we will find that it will go on forever.ROFLROFLROFL

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index