India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 120)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Ya even I wish MP should be someone else as earlier My doubts on Sid were just because no one can suspect him due to his decent personality but now Nivi is shown to suspecting him and anyday if she has to speak she will suspect Sid only. So it can't be Sid who is doing this.

But one thing is there it is also possible that he has some medical history which will make everyone suspicious over Viren that he is doing all this to keep Nivi away from every one due to his obsession but Nivi will not believe it and stand by side of Viren as she trusts him because till now nothing has happen which could create suspicion on Viren so might possible after some incidents they start potraying Viren as psychotic in front of Nivi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010AnamikaSJain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hey girls who do you think decorated Sood mansion for KC? In segment it looks really well decorated and this time they didn't hire Sharmila. I guess they have their own Ms. Wedding Planner in the house now. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey girls who do you think decorated Sood mansion for KC? In segment it looks really well decorated and this time they didn't hire Sharmila. I guess they have their own Ms. Wedding Planner in the house now. LOL
LOL - yes, they do have their own Ms. Wedding Planner in the house. They should bring in Sharmila for comic relief!! I want to see her expression when she realizes Nivi is now Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood Embarrassed

I think Nandu our Bandu would have decorated the house !!Day Dreaming

@ Rach-- I agree with you in a sense that Nivi will stand by Viren no matter what - thick or thin!! They have a very strong bond! She may not reciprocate his love yet but as a friend she will stick by him like a rock.

Edited by Ashly19 - 18 December 2010 at 8:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

A very beautiful VM and it was different coz it showed Nivi loving Viren and that felt so so good since we all are waiting for that day ... ahhh !!!!

Hi Ashred12, wonderful VM dear..loved it.. Thanks for making it for us crazy fans

thanx anju.. 'll try to make more..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hey guys im sorry to have dissapreared eirlier lolz i kinda fell asleep and then i had to go somewhere. Anyways, oh my u guys have discussed alot i left u guys on pg 106 and now u guys r on 120!! oh my. Anyways what u guys discussing about can i put my psyco brain to work somehow???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@ashred dear i lovedd ur VM .Amazingg yaar .So 1 more chupa rustam is there in dis thread heheee .loved d song yaarr , perfectly suited for NivRen . I wish ki we will get dis song for them in d show as well . It was different as Nivrenfan said becozz It showed nivi's love 2wds Viren whch we r dying 2 see .
n i lovedd d last part especially , d scene where viren turns 2wds nivi while sleeping ( wearing yellow t-shirt) n Nivi stares him wid havng smile on her face .

thanx dear.. D pallu scene forced me to make it.. ;-) btw, did u notice how she smiled automatically seeing him smile in sleep.. It was soooo cute... She is forgetting to resist.. :-D

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Girls, sorry I could not come online as I just returned home and directly went to read Suchi's retreat. Scene 5 is just mindblowing.
Ok I am off for tonight but be back sometime tomorrow and I have to read all your posts too. I don't know when I will be back as my nephew is coming for vacation and maybe I will be busy. Hopefully I get to watch the episodes on monday and tuesday peacefully.
Good Night/Morning everyone. Have a great sunday. Just one more day to go for the episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Rach dear.. Ur protective psychosis is perfect...add his luv for her to it, v'll get d passionate n obsessed lover..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index