India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 12)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Now everyone has became story writter here. Ashly loved your story very much too good.

Jaan don't stretch your head so much as what ever written in article is correct see last article too they confused us whether Viren will stand for Nivi or not and we filled pages over that and now confusing us whether he is passionate or obsessive and we will again fill pages.

He is obsessive/Phsycotic for Nivi. He enculcate all the good and bad qualities of his family and even Sharma family didn't left anyone. He is both positive (then he is very selfless) and Negative (selfish to the extent). I think on one side he is keeping her happy on the other side scaring her.

Don't worry jaan next week they will plant other secret and we will be left shocked again.

Now they have decided to give all happiness to Divya but not to Nividita. Divya was singing so happily that she has got mother there too here in this house too. Nivi neither had mother in that house nor this house. I sometime feels Nivi should have married to Sid instead of Viren at least would have got happiness in this house. Now again other googly husband is physcotic lover I don't know what should I infer from it should I be happy or angry.

But till they are showing all positive about Viren I am ok with it don't want to think about that. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafancelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening girls, oh what a way to start your day with a jhatka. I don't know why but the whole time while reading I was smiling, I think I am as psycotic as Viren.LOL Jokes apart, but we already knew his pagalpan isn't it? He is deeply and madly in love with Nivi and can do anything for her and her happiness. The way Kinshuk expressed was good "Viren is obsessed with love for Nivi but if you guys call it psycotic thats what it is". So its us viewers who decide is he obsessed or psycotic.
CT's gave us the hint on this too previously before the bike ride he tells her remember, for me there is no difference between pyaar aur pagalpann.
I am sure with all these twists after twists CT's will send us to pagal kahana, we already are half insane for NivRen and now with Viren we will go completely insane.LOL Jokes apart again, but I want to see how Nivi will change this behaviour of his completely with her Love and change his obssessive love to sweet, pure,serene,beautiful & devine love because that is what our Nivi needs in her life. People say that somethings cannot be treated with medicines its with only and only Love it will be cured.

Now I know where Viren went on his first night after marriage, he had a previous appointment with Behavioural Health care for treatment and that is the reason he could not call her, No phones in the hospital.LOL

Ok I have to stop or else I will continue, so how is the episode did something dhamaka happened?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafancelestaetamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaashred12xaviaraSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, oh what a way to start your day with a jhatka. I don't know why but the whole time while reading I was smiling, I think I am as psycotic as Viren.LOL Jokes apart, but we already knew his pagalpan isn't it? He is deeply and madly in love with Nivi and can do anything for her and her happiness. The way Kinshuk expressed was good "Viren is obsessed with love for Nivi but if you guys call it psycotic thats what it is". So its us viewers who decide is he obsessed or psycotic.
CT's gave us the hint on this too previously before the bike ride he tells her remember, for me there is no difference between pyaar aur pagalpann.
I am sure with all these twists after twists CT's will send us to pagal kahana, we already are half insane for NivRen and now with Viren we will go completely insane.LOL Jokes apart again, but I want to see how Nivi will change this behaviour of his completely with her Love and change his obssessive love to sweet, pure,serene,beautiful & devine love because that is what our Nivi needs in her life. People say that somethings cannot be treated with medicines its with only and only Love it will be cured.

Now I know where Viren went on his first night after marriage, he had a previous appointment with Behavioural Health care for treatment and that is the reason he could not call her, No phones in the hospital.LOL

Ok I have to stop or else I will continue, so how is the episode did something dhamaka happened?

LOL LOL LOL I liked your reasoning. I have to give to CT, from revenge to madness, they just don't stop shocking us. But I am with Milee, I was also reading that article with a smile. There is something wrong with us, and we might have to go to that place where Viren goes. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenoxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@(underlined) -  wow yaar...never thot of it...dat means after meeting nivi he started to take treatment LOL... but couldnt continue coz of her treatment by his family...now he'll continue i think coz BP is now active...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
thanx rach...its aftereffect of all d twists n seeing too much of CC LOL..
my only comfort is dat sentence fm d article wer km says "Viren is a passionate lover and if you call him as psychotic, so be it "..he didnt say psychotic...
abt her marrying sid...he'll never stand up 4 her like V...remember wat VD told DD on 1st day...if husband's support is dere, nothing else matters (something like dat)....

Edited by ashred12 - 15 December 2010 at 9:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83AlariaShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ok.. I did not wach the episode today yet...
But here is my take...

that yes Viren is the one who is doing all this for NIvi and My guess about YD etc is wrong.

Simple reasoning he wants attention of Nivi towards him.

(about the fire incident , I am 50% now that its viren and 50 % that its YD)

Viren, is wanting to scare viren so that she can come running to him
The following, the blood red shirt all these things to scare nivi so that she can come running to him.

That day when he was talking on the phone, he probably saw nivi coming and was faking the call and said "usko main leker nahi aaunga"

probably to make her jealous...

So yes he wants her attention so bad that he is doing everything in his hand to make her come to him.

But I am still with doubts about the fire incident, cause thats a tad bit dangerous, and could have resulted in Nivi's death.. so I am not sure if Viren planted that.

Apart from that everything else is viren but not for revenge as many thought but for her love.

He manipulated nivi into marriage cause he knew that she will do everything to get divya's happiness and taking that he made situations bend his way so that she can get married to him.

It was very well planed by our smart viren lol

but I am sure he will never hurt nivi...
I hope nivi can help him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Alariashana_83milee1014celestaetamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Okay so I'll just type away what I feel.............

I don't think Viren can possibly be pyscho. I understand the whole obsessed lover deal as honestly sometimes in love we go overboard but him as a PSYCHO lover.. I just don't see that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaemilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoashred12Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
btw today's episode good or bad?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index