NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 119)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Ashly19

Ashi I think Viren is smart. He wanted someone to find out about their current sleeping arrangement so he can manipulate Nivi to let him sleep on bed. Wink

If that's the case then Viren just earned a few more browine points from me!!! Good for him - about time he did something!! I swear to God - sometimes I feel like all of us should go to Sood Mansion and Hijack NivRens bed and force them to sleep together on the sofa!! Embarrassed

That's not a bad idea Ashi, I also feel like to go over there and shake Nivi by her shoulder and tell her that open your eyes sweetie, look what you are missing. And with you we are also missing so much. Come on give us restless people some break, if not for your sake, just get closer to Viren for our sake and our sanity. LOL

Before wedding Sarmistha played cupid, now we have to search for another one I guess.
True ketty. We've all become psychotic for NivRen even before Viren could turn psychotic. Heck, I'm willing to go borrow Harry Potter's wand and AVEDA KEDAVRA  - Divya, CC, JW & YD and anyone else who gets in NivRens way !!!

Hum sab ka sukh chain ko gaya hai!!! Nivi needs to open her eyes and appreciate her dashing husband !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I don't think it is Sid my suspicion again and again go to Viren. IF it is Sid what will he get out of this anyway Nivi won't misunderstand Viren she will suspect Sid only as he is taking revenge on her did you notice her expression on thrusday this girl can suspect Sid but can't CC who is her obvious enemy. This can be only possible if Sid know Viren is psychotic and can proove due to his mental condition he is doing all this but this is not the case. So I rule out the possibility of Sid.

Viren as he knows Nivi will never suspect her it doesn't matter if Viewers or family suspects him. Most possible he is the one.

Vandana can also do this as a revenge but she is the only female other than Nivi who looks quite normal except little crying ability so I never want her to be involved.

JAAL can't be the person as she is very obvious suspect.

YD can also be behind all this as she hates Nivi to the core and taking the help of any servant but her chances are also bleak.

Divya we know she is defo not the one as she never knew sleeping arrangement

Viren is not behind this is only true if Viren had medical history which is known to the family and one of family member take advantage of that medical history and do all this to create Misunderstandings between the couple and throw her out. Sometime I really feel they have insight of Viren's medical conditions as everyone except YD and JAAL treats him like kid even Dadaji.

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I don't think it is Sid my suspicion again and again go to Viren. IF it is Sid what will he get out of this anyway Nivi won't misunderstand Viren she will suspect Sid only as he is taking revenge on her did you notice her expression on thrusday this girl can suspect Sid but can't CC who is her obvious enemy. This can be only possible if Sid know Viren is psychotic and can proove due to his mental condition he is doing all this but this is not the case. So I rule out the possibility of Sid.

Viren as he knows Nivi will never suspect her it doesn't matter if Viewers or family suspects him. Most possible he is the one.

Vandana can also do this as a revenge but she is the only female other than Nivi who looks quite normal except little crying ability so I never want her to be involved.

YD can also be behind all this as she hates Nivi to the core and taking the help of any servant but her chances are also bleak.

Viren is not behind this is only true if Viren had medical history which is known to the family and one of family member take advantage of that medical history and do all this to create Misunderstandings between the couple and throw her out. Sometime I really feel they have insight of Viren's medical conditions as everyone except YD and JAAL treats him like kid even Dadaji.
Rach, everything you said makes sense but I was hoping it wouldn't be Viren. Anyone but not Viren!!!! But there is a very good chance he just maybe the stalker Confused If he turns out to be the MP then CT's better have a good reasoning behind his antics!! Because his actions are hurting Nivi.

Edited by Ashly19 - 18 December 2010 at 7:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Medical condition could be the reason. Also, if you remember in Dadaji's scene when he called meeting he said to CC

" now it your responsibility to keep Nivi and make sure you do not miss anything....Mein yeh kyun keh raha hu ..mera khayal ke tum acchi tarah janti ho..." 

Maybe thats why Dadaji also said "some mistakes were made unknowingly.." he could be pointing to Viren marrying someone even with his illness. 

Any ideas girls??

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
could that Gift we keep seeing again and again is for Nivi for KC...maybe VIren bought it ahead of time ..i hope they show Nivi getting something from Viren which she can keep as a remembrance for life.

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Medical condition could be the reason. Also, if you remember in Dadaji's scene when he called meeting he said to CC

" now it your responsibility to keep Nivi and make sure you do not miss anything....Mein yeh kyun keh raha hu ..mera khayal ke tum acchi tarah janti ho..." 

Maybe thats why Dadaji also said "some mistakes were made unknowingly.." he could be pointing to Viren marrying someone even with his illness. 

Any ideas girls??
[/QUOTE]
@ bold -- that could be a strong possibility but its hard to confirms since CT's haven't reveal Viren's past yet. This is what I made of Dadasahib's words, I've got 2 theories  -

First, Bhupat understand both Nivi's sacrificial & Sid's stubborn personality. He must have assumed that Nivi must have been forced to marry Viren because of Sid!

Second, CC twisted his words and told everyone BS wanted Divya as Sid's wife. So YD kinda went with CC words too.

So I assumed because of the above reasons he might have said that. Again its just my pov - i can be wrong.

As for the gift --- I'm clueless on this.

Edited by Ashly19 - 18 December 2010 at 7:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Rach your case against Viren is pretty strong but like Ashi I too wish that MP should be anyone but Viren. I don't know what kind of justification will make me forgive him. Nivi may forgive him, but it will be hard for me, even though unconsciously he had put her life in danger.

i

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashly19

Ashi I think Viren is smart. He wanted someone to find out about their current sleeping arrangement so he can manipulate Nivi to let him sleep on bed. Wink

If that's the case then Viren just earned a few more browine points from me!!! Good for him - about time he did something!! I swear to God - sometimes I feel like all of us should go to Sood Mansion and Hijack NivRens bed and force them to sleep together on the sofa!! Embarrassed

That's not a bad idea Ashi, I also feel like to go over there and shake Nivi by her shoulder and tell her that open your eyes sweetie, look what you are missing. And with you we are also missing so much. Come on give us restless people some break, if not for your sake, just get closer to Viren for our sake and our sanity. LOL

Before wedding Sarmistha played cupid, now we have to search for another one I guess.

I also think SID might be the stalker...so he is somewhere in the background spying on Nivren romantic scene and is all upset and hence not coming forward!! he may do something else to disturb Nivi!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index