gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Ketty, I too don't believe DD is the stalker and this is why -
1. She isn't smart enough
2. Got burnt in the fire
3. Mp knows NivRen doesn't sleep together and Divya just became aware of the fact.
4. Dumb she might be but she's confrontational - she confronted Sid before their wedding and yesterday she confronted Nivi.
5. When Nivi sees the sargi thali in the storeroom, Divya was in Nivi's bedroom at the time.

As for CC, she could be the stalker but why isn't she taunting Nivi about seeing things etc etc!!! She had declared a war upfront so why would she sneak around and do things!!

My suspicions are on Sid. Look at him. He was such an aggressive man and he is as 'cool as a cucumber' now. All of  a sudden his become reclusive. I have a hard time believing that he has simply accepted everything. Under the cool surface there just might be fire brewing!!

Viren is the obvious suspect. Maybe he wants Nivi to be isolated from the family. But if he really wanted that then he could have chosen to never go back to the Sood Mansion!  And why would he want to burn Nivi - maybe the fire was intended for Divya.

Oh Dear God- I need to stop pondering. I've officially become a lunatic!! I've been dreaming about NivRen and CCBM articles straight for the past few days!!!

I know Ashi that DD can't be MP but girl can hope, For me anybody is better than Viren. Smile You are right that DD don't have thinking power to plan that whole thing. And she will never put herself in trouble at all.

I also sometimes suspect Sid but he is trying all this than why is getting closer to Divya. His cool as cucumber attitude bothers me too but then things doesn't add up in his case either.

We are definitely becoming a bunch of loonies. LOL Whenever I start thinking about MP, I just go in circles, I mean every one is suspect and all has some or other reason for not being MP. It's just too confusing. Argh.....Well if we can't pin down on anyone from our usual suspects we always have Nandu to blame. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I know Ashi that DD can't be MP but girl can hope, For me anybody is better than Viren. Smile You are right that DD don't have thinking power to plan that whole thing. And she will never put herself in trouble at all.

I also sometimes suspect Sid but he is trying all this than why is getting closer to Divya. His cool as cucumber attitude bothers me too but then things doesn't add up in his case either.

We are definitely becoming a bunch of loonies. LOL Whenever I start thinking about MP, I just go in circles, I mean every one is suspect and all has some or other reason for not being MP. It's just too confusing. Argh.....Well if we can't pin down on anyone from our usual suspects we always have Nandu to blame. LOL
[/QUOTE]
Exactly, trying to figure out who the MP is like going on wild goose chase !!! The CT's are doing a pretty good job in confusing the very life out of us. I mean in that epi you see Viren not in the bedroom then you see CC rushing into the living room to meet the others and then you see Sid broodingly rushing by!!! Everyone seems like a suspect!!

Yes, its gotta be Nandu - Viren ka Bandu !! LOLLOL He must be burning with jelousy by the level of attention Viren gives to Nivi!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Ashi I think Viren is smart. He wanted someone to find out about their current sleeping arrangement so he can manipulate Nivi to let him sleep on bed. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

2. Got burnt in the fire
3. Mp knows NivRen doesn't sleep together and Divya just became aware of the fact.
4. Dumb she might be but she's confrontational - she confronted Sid before their wedding and yesterday she confronted Nivi.
5. When Nivi sees the sargi thali in the storeroom, Divya was in Nivi's bedroom at the time.

As for CC, she could be the stalker but why isn't she taunting Nivi about seeing things etc etc!!! She had declared a war upfront so why would she sneak around and do things!!

My suspicions are on Sid. Look at him. He was such an aggressive man and he is as 'cool as a cucumber' now. All of  a sudden his become reclusive. I have a hard time believing that he has simply accepted everything. Under the cool surface there just might be fire brewing!!

Viren is the obvious suspect. Maybe he wants Nivi to be isolated from the family. But if he really wanted that then he could have chosen to never go back to the Sood Mansion!  And why would he want to burn Nivi - maybe the fire was intended for Divya.

Oh Dear God- I need to stop pondering. I've officially become a lunatic!! I've been dreaming about NivRen and CCBM articles straight for the past few days!!!

Hi Ashly..yes you are Nivren Luncatic. my sister just called me and said you are always lost now a days whats going on..everything ok between you and your hubby..and I was still thinking of Nivren and this forum when talking to her..too much i say,...i need to focus..PAR KYA KARU...??

I agree with you. i think it is 100% Sid.
As far as DD your 1st point is enough for me. She is just not that smart.
And like you said Sid is very calm right now and thats not him. He has very nicely told DD that they can be friends right now so he will not get pressure from her plus she will not act all wife and lovely material in front of everyone.

Also, if you remember Sid had told Nivi that "abhi tumne mera junoon dekha kaha hai.." and he could be using his junoon towards Nivi. He loves her for sure. 

And that could be another driving factor for DD. Sid, Viren and VD all her love and not DD. so sad right. Nivi got everyone's love bcos of who she is. 

remember Sid has always got whatever he wanted..bcos everyone loved him ...so him not getting Nivi should have broken him to pieces..he is def masking it right now and doing a good job at that. he will not let Nivren become one..but is moving too slow I would say..but he also knows Nivi is moving slow too.

so i think to make him believe I think Nivren would have to take a bigger step.. like what ..ah likemaybe have a baby.. ok I am just joking...i am going ahead of myself..but seriously they need to do something to make their relationship more realistic. 

Thank god Nivi does not know S is pretending or has no Husband/wife relationship otherwise she will get off the Viren train and will try to save him..maybe she will start moving away from Viren and they love story will come to an end. TG that is not happening.

Remember NT had told Nivi.."Sid has decided to marry DD. Now how he is going to maintain that relationship ..he only has to learn himself."

Edited by simran728 - 18 December 2010 at 7:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ashi I think Viren is smart. He wanted someone to find out about their current sleeping arrangement so he can manipulate Nivi to let him sleep on bed. Wink

True..he knows he needs to push her..so he took this chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

If that's the case then Viren just earned a few more browine points from me!!! Good for him - about time he did something!! I swear to God - sometimes I feel like all of us should go to Sood Mansion and Hijack NivRens bed and force them to sleep together on the sofa!! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

2. Got burnt in the fire

Hi Ashly..yes you are Nivren Luncatic. my sister just called me and said you are always lost now a days whats going on..everything ok between you and your hubby..and I was still thinking of Nivren and this forum when talking to her..too much i say,...i need to focus..PAR KYA KARU...??

I agree with you. i think it is 100% Sid.
As far as DD your 1st point is enough for me. She is just not that smart.
And like you said Sid is very calm right now and thats not him. He has very nicely told DD that they can be friends right now so he will not get pressure from her plus she will not act all wife and lovely material in front of everyone.

Also, if you remember Sid had told Nivi that "abhi tumne mera junoon dekha kaha hai.." and he could be using his junoon towards Nivi. He loves her for sure. 

And that could be another driving factor for DD. Sid, Viren and VD all her love and not DD. so sad right. Nivi got everyone's love bcos of who she is. 

remember Sid has always got whatever he wanted..bcos everyone loved him ...so him not getting Nivi should have broken him to pieces..he is def masking it right now and doing a good job at that. he will not let Nivren become one..but is moving too slow I would say..but he also knows Nivi is moving slow too.

so i think to make him believe I think Nivren would have to take a bigger step.. like what ..ah likemaybe have a baby.. ok I am just joking...i am going ahead of myself..but seriously they need to do something to make their relationship more realistic. 

Thank god Nivi does not know S is pretending or has no Husband/wife relationship otherwise she will get off the Viren train and will try to save him..maybe she will start moving away from Viren and they love story will come to an end. TG that is not happening.

Remember NT had told Nivi.."Sid has decided to marry DD. Now how he is going to maintain that relationship ..he only has to learn himself."
LOL @ your sister's comment!! LOLLOL We're all lost in NivRen's world!! My mom officially declared me a lunatic today!!!

I agree with everything you said. Another reason for Sid's calmness could be that if he is the stalker then he knows NivRen aren't intimate!!! And this could be a huge reassurance for him. Showing attention to Divya just could be a cover up so no one suspects him.

Edited by Ashly19 - 18 December 2010 at 7:20pm

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

If that's the case then Viren just earned a few more browine points from me!!! Good for him - about time he did something!! I swear to God - sometimes I feel like all of us should go to Sood Mansion and Hijack NivRens bed and force them to sleep together on the sofa!! Embarrassed

That's not a bad idea Ashi, I also feel like to go over there and shake Nivi by her shoulder and tell her that open your eyes sweetie, look what you are missing. And with you we are also missing so much. Come on give us restless people some break, if not for your sake, just get closer to Viren for our sake and our sanity. LOL

Before wedding Sharmila played cupid, now we have to search for another one I guess.

Edited by gmann2010 - 18 December 2010 at 8:30pm

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index