Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 117)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

So true no one can enter lion's den when Viren is around and they should never enter their teritory. But if NivRen keep on their carelessness then one day complete family will know about this. Earlier they had a close escape when CC was coming and then DD saw this and next who will come to know don't know. MP already know about them as he was there at that time provided its not Viren. But Viren do stalk NiviWinkLOL. When Nivi must be in the pooja room he must be on her back.

I said na 2 stalkers in the house one Viren and other is CC (obsessive mother son duoWink)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls I completed my 10000 postsBig smileEmbarrassed
10 000 posts!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy PartyThat's awesome sweets.

Obsessive mother son duo !!! Hey Bhagwan...bechari Nivi!!!

I wish upon a falling star that NivRen soon change their sleeping arrangement. I'm literally dying to see those two cuddle up !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

So true no one can enter lion's den when Viren is around and they should never enter their teritory. But if NivRen keep on their carelessness then one day complete family will know about this. Earlier they had a close escape when CC was coming and then DD saw this and next who will come to know don't know. MP already know about them as he was there at that time provided its not Viren. But Viren do stalk NiviWinkLOL. When Nivi must be in the pooja room he must be on her back.

I said na 2 stalkers in the house one Viren and other is CC (obsessive mother son duoWink)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls I completed my 10000 postsBig smileEmbarrassed

Congrats Sweetie. I also somehow believe that there is two stalker. I don't mind DD being stalker but she can't be as she just figure out that Nivren not sleeping on same bed. If CC is MP wouldn't that matters to her, shouldn't she be using that on her advantage?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Ashi I hope that DD's question should force them to reconsider their sleeping arrangement. Nivren should be using their brain now or at least Viren should be because this will give him advantage too. Wink

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Vase girls Viren looks kinda cute while sleeping on small Sofa his bedsheet falling down and Nivi is getting chance to adjust itWinkLOL.

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Ketty, I too don't believe DD is the stalker and this is why -
1. She isn't smart enough
2. Got burnt in the fire
3. Mp knows NivRen doesn't sleep together and Divya just became aware of the fact.
4. Dumb she might be but she's confrontational - she confronted Sid before their wedding and yesterday she confronted Nivi.
5. When Nivi sees the sargi thali in the storeroom, Divya was in Nivi's bedroom at the time.

As for CC, she could be the stalker but why isn't she taunting Nivi about seeing things etc etc!!! She had declared a war upfront so why would she sneak around and do things!!

My suspicions are on Sid. Look at him. He was such an aggressive man and he is as 'cool as a cucumber' now. All of  a sudden his become reclusive. I have a hard time believing that he has simply accepted everything. Under the cool surface there just might be fire brewing!!

Viren is the obvious suspect. Maybe he wants Nivi to be isolated from the family. But if he really wanted that then he could have chosen to never go back to the Sood Mansion!  And why would he want to burn Nivi - maybe the fire was intended for Divya.

Oh Dear God- I need to stop pondering. I've officially become a lunatic!! I've been dreaming about NivRen and CCBM articles straight for the past few days!!!

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Vase girls Viren looks kinda cute while sleeping on small Sofa his bedsheet falling down and Nivi is getting chance to adjust itWinkLOL.

yea very cute...but we are praying for much more bigger cute scene..
imagine his face with Nivi's hair covering his cute smile...

oh man..i just opened up can of worms as our minds will start ringing w/ too many ideas..

so back to reality.. I think Sid'd tiffin looks hideous and too big. how can someone eat so much..maybe he is taking for Viren also since Nivi is not packing anything.

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@ Ketty --- I hope you're right ketty and after Divya's confrontation they do alter the sleeping arrangements. This is what bothers me - Why would such a smart guy like Viren leave his pillow and blanket on the sofa knowing that anyone could see it????

@ Rach -- Viren looks just way too cute when asleep. I don't know how Nivi can resist him!! And that's quite a comfy sofa by the way. Like you said earlier - he pre planned and got a comfortable sofa before marrying Nivi coz he knew  he might have to sleep on it for a while !!!LOL

Edited by Ashly19 - 18 December 2010 at 7:02pm

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

yea very cute...but we are praying for much more bigger cute scene..
imagine his face with Nivi's hair covering his cute smile...

oh man..i just opened up can of worms as our minds will start ringing w/ too many ideas..

so back to reality.. I think Sid'd tiffin looks hideous and too big. how can someone eat so much..maybe he is taking for Viren also since Nivi is not packing anything.
@ Bold --- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL no words left to say!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index