Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 116)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I have a thought why Viren was holding Nivis hand in everythign.....may be he has told Nivi that he beign a patni vratha pati...he also has chosen to do the karvachath so both of them are doign all the rituals together...saath saath.....

Also can somebody tell me I taught viren and nivi segment on Aja re aja chanda was a dream sequence but they also showed Divya lookign at them with vengence....(sid has not yet arrived and Niren is havign a small show of their own when other ladies are dancing????

no i dont think thats a dream sequence. they have not showed that yet maybe. thats what I am thinking. Sid is running late and DD is mad bcos viren is already there

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Simi abhi dadaji ko koi stress nahi pahunchna chahiye isliye Sid chup hai and he is not aware of CC backbiting. He is just concerned about his dada sahib at the moment. He doesn't want any problem in his family that is the main reason.

Anyway he is a good human being and has lots of responsibilties of house and Nivi will be always Viren's responsibility and he will only restore her reputation and place in family and no one else. If you remember Arti scene (NivRen identifies) Sid was looking in front whereas Viren was looking at Nivi while pooja shows it is Viren who will be devoted to Nivi and will idolize her.

He actually took this quality from Jawaher as Jawaher is also fully devoted to his wife and so is Viren (like father like sonWink).

He took obsessive nature and keen eye at home from CC like CC he also have the eye on every development of the house except the MP.

Even I wish now that DD should be MP as I really want now Sid to free from her torture atleast and HL should know what she has created.

@ bold...OMG ..i did not think of him looking at Nivi bcos he will idolized her. ...sooo good and so truee...Oh how did i miss that. Today I have failed in Nivren 101 class. Cry  I thought he was looking at her bcos he was mad that she is the girl who did this to his dadaji and family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i dont know how Nivi sleeps in that house with so many enemies around her. after knowing all these enemies I will be the first one to close the door...Wink i might even keep a knife next to me just incase..or much better have Viren sleep next to me..as anyway he is her protector?? 

@ bold ---- ROFLROFLROFL

Heck, if it were me - I'd keep a shotgun handy !!! LOL I agree, Nivi should definitely close their bedroom door. But I'd doubt anyone would risk harming Nivi in her sleep because to do that the enemies would have to enter the lions den !!!! And we all know they don't have the guts to tread on Viren's territory when his around !!

Edited by Ashly19 - 18 December 2010 at 6:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728milee1014zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
oh one more thing...if you go and watch the scene where Viren asks for Nivi hand right to NT..in that there is a dialog..

" kya mein who ladka ho sakta hu jisska haath aap Nivi ke haath mein souanp de..." too cute right??..instead of asking her hand in his hand.... he is asking to give his hand to her..

bcos he knows he needs some one like Nivi who will take care of him and who will hold his hand for rest of his life..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

i dont know how Nivi sleeps in that house with so many enemies around her. after knowing all these enemies I will be the first one to close the door...Wink i might even keep a knife next to me just incase..or much better have Viren sleep next to me..as anyway he is her protector?? 

@ bold ---- ROFLROFLROFL

Heck, if it were me - I'd keep a shotgun handy !!! LOL I agree, Nivi should definitely close their bedroom door. But I'd doubt anyone would risk harming Nivi in her sleep because to do that the enemies would have to enter the lions den !!!! And we all know they don't have the guts to tread on Viren's territory when his around !!

@ bold...LION's DEN?? WOW tooo good..Clap
Yea and Nivi is lioneless in her own right and even Lions sleep on Sofa when lioness is around.....Wink...believe me no can enter in their world..except if they are dumb..like DD. bcos you never what you will find.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

@ bold ---- ROFLROFLROFL

Lolz Ashi I was thinking exactly same that she doesn't have to worry about anything as she has her own body guard sleeping few feet away from her. LOL 

Alariashana_83milee1014zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
So true no one can enter lion's den when Viren is around and they should never enter their teritory. But if NivRen keep on their carelessness then one day complete family will know about this. Earlier they had a close escape when CC was coming and then DD saw this and next who will come to know don't know. MP already know about them as he was there at that time provided its not Viren. But Viren do stalk NiviWinkLOL. When Nivi must be in the pooja room he must be on her back.

I said na 2 stalkers in the house one Viren and other is CC (obsessive mother son duoWink)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls I completed my 10000 postsBig smileEmbarrassed

Edited by sharma.nat - 18 December 2010 at 6:39pm

Alariashana_83milee1014zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I have a thought why Viren was holding Nivis hand in everythign.....may be he has told Nivi that he beign a patni vratha pati...he also has chosen to do the karvachath so both of them are doign all the rituals together...saath saath.....

Also can somebody tell me I taught viren and nivi segment on Aja re aja chanda was a dream sequence but they also showed Divya lookign at them with vengence....(sid has not yet arrived and Niren is havign a small show of their own when other ladies are dancing????

I don't think that is dream sequence. The dream sequence is another song 'Bole Chudiya'. And I also thought Divya is looking at Nivren, but Milee and Navz explained me that she may be waiting for Sid and looking for him. But anyways will be find out on Monday.

About Viren holding Nivi's hand. How come he miss any chance to hold Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood's hand? That is his janam siddha haq. LOL

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index