Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 115)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by simran728

yea true. he needs to control his anger. but the same show CT's are writing DD character too and they are showing all traits in her that Viren should be showing ..
How come??
At least when Viren gets mad he does not say anything to anyone etc.
But DD shows her anger right away and also saying mean things. Like she said to Nivi about sarees. 

But I think what DD is doing good for them. but if by mistake this comes out to CC or S then what??  but I guess if DD was that smart we would not call her dumb. 
Actually I think DD is very self centered and is suffering from psychotic disorder that's why she easily forgot about everything. Actually till now she is shown as person who doesn't have any contact with reality. Like from starting
She never remember who Sid was (lack of memory)
She forgot Sid dialog of love for putul
When she took chuni from Nivi without knowing what will be Nivi's reaction
She get easily manipulated by anyone without much thinking be it HL, CC or Nivi
She never take a look at surrounding and never knew how Nivi, dadi, keshav must be feeling
Her obsession was shown in episode where she painted everything on walls
She gets suspicious on Nivi Sid even if they are sitting together in main hall
She doesn't know the facts like never gift red saree to widow.
She claimed to know Nivi but never understand her and blaming her now.
She get jealous even if NivRen are shown happy together.

What more symptoms are there for a psychotic patient

They are making both Viren and Divya as psychotics. Viren will show his traits and Divya is already showing those traits and No one in the house is noticing it. Actually she is spreading her disease now Viren is getting it slowly Sid will have it and later Nivi will also be prey of this disease

omg so true , agre with you totaly, Divya was always first on my list to be MP.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by simran728

yea true. he needs to control his anger. but the same show CT's are writing DD character too and they are showing all traits in her that Viren should be showing ..
How come??
At least when Viren gets mad he does not say anything to anyone etc.
But DD shows her anger right away and also saying mean things. Like she said to Nivi about sarees. 

But I think what DD is doing good for them. but if by mistake this comes out to CC or S then what??  but I guess if DD was that smart we would not call her dumb. 
Actually I think DD is very self centered and is suffering from psychotic disorder that's why she easily forgot about everything. Actually till now she is shown as person who doesn't have any contact with reality. Like from starting
She never remember who Sid was (lack of memory)
She forgot Sid dialog of love for putul
When she took chuni from Nivi without knowing what will be Nivi's reaction
She get easily manipulated by anyone without much thinking be it HL, CC or Nivi
She never take a look at surrounding and never knew how Nivi, dadi, keshav must be feeling
Her obsession was shown in episode where she painted everything on walls
She gets suspicious on Nivi Sid even if they are sitting together in main hall
She doesn't know the facts like never gift red saree to widow.
She claimed to know Nivi but never understand her and blaming her now.
She get jealous even if NivRen are shown happy together.

What more symptoms are there for a psychotic patient

They are making both Viren and Divya as psychotics. Viren will show his traits and Divya is already showing those traits and No one in the house is noticing it. Actually she is spreading her disease now Viren is getting it slowly Sid will have it and later Nivi will also be prey of this disease

Very well said!!!

Hats off to you for remembering all these scenes. My god CT's have totally created a CONFUSED MONSTER here. They have not only confused DD but all viewers too. She totally changes everyday. I feel S will not stand up ever for Nivi. If he wanted to it would have happened long time ago. He just does not have the guts.

Also, if you see Dadaji is well now. So, how come S has not gone and talk to him about Keshav and JW?? He still has time to make things right with Nivi for their Friendship sake. So why is he keeping quite? His silence is very help to CC. Day by day she is crossing all her limits. But if Sid would confront her and tell her to back off otherwise this information will go to Dadaji then I can understand his silence. but no. what has he ever done for Nivi?? so i don't think future will be any different. You see S is like his mom. Always keep quite. Viren is like CC. They speak their mind.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I was watching the KC segments again and did you notice Viren took every chance to hold Nivi's hand.

When she was holding the puja plate his hand was on her hand, to save diya in water - his hand was touching her, to kiss her burnt finger shis hands were holding her hands...watching Chaand together their hands were on her hands. i think this will be a major thing for Nivi..after today if she still does not start showing some changes I would be very surprised. 

if something major has to happen for her to confess her love then I wish it happens soon. plz god help us. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83gmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Totally agree over here with you. Verbal aggressiveness, I won't mind because in that mad house you have to raise your voice in order to be heard. But physical aggressiveness is big no. And I don't think he will hurt anyone physically. If he was that type he would have done it by now. But people are still keep trying his patience and it might get worse. And Rach think he has a perfect guru at home for anger management he don't have to seek help outside. LOL I think both Viren and Sid have anger issues. Viren's anger is rightly placed and Sid's is totally misplaced.

Simran, I do think somebody needs to teach a lesson to Divya, but sweetie puncturing Sid's car tire is only going to make situation worse. I think somebody has to show her a mirror and tell her what all her sister did for her. There is no other way.
[/QUOTE]

@ bold --- ROFLROFLROFL Ketty that is hilarious. Seriously, Sood mansion has become a mad house as Rach stated earlier. It's not just Viren and Sid who need anger management, CC, JW & YD needs them too!!! ROFL

Great discussion girls - I've been silently following up on it!! Can't wait for monday to come soon enough!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Simi abhi dadaji ko koi stress nahi pahunchna chahiye isliye Sid chup hai and he is not aware of CC backbiting. He is just concerned about his dada sahib at the moment. He doesn't want any problem in his family that is the main reason.

Anyway he is a good human being and has lots of responsibilties of house and Nivi will be always Viren's responsibility and he will only restore her reputation and place in family and no one else. If you remember Arti scene (NivRen identifies) Sid was looking in front whereas Viren was looking at Nivi while pooja shows it is Viren who will be devoted to Nivi and will idolize her.

He actually took this quality from Jawaher as Jawaher is also fully devoted to his wife and so is Viren (like father like sonWink).

He took obsessive nature and keen eye at home from CC like CC he also have the eye on every development of the house except the MP.

Even I wish now that DD should be MP as I really want now Sid to free from her torture atleast and HL should know what she has created.

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree over here with you. Verbal aggressiveness, I won't mind because in that mad house you have to raise your voice in order to be heard. But physical aggressiveness is big no. And I don't think he will hurt anyone physically. If he was that type he would have done it by now. But people are still keep trying his patience and it might get worse. And Rach think he has a perfect guru at home for anger management he don't have to seek help outside. LOL I think both Viren and Sid have anger issues. Viren's anger is rightly placed and Sid's is totally misplaced.

Simran, I do think somebody needs to teach a lesson to Divya, but sweetie puncturing Sid's car tire is only going to make situation worse. I think somebody has to show her a mirror and tell her what all her sister did for her. There is no other way.

@ bold --- ROFLROFLROFL Ketty that is hilarious. Seriously, Sood mansion has become a mad house as Rach stated earlier. It's not just Viren and Sid who need anger management, CC, JW & YD needs them too!!! ROFL

Great discussion girls - I've been silently following up on it!! Can't wait for monday to come soon enough!!!
[/QUOTE]
Wow ketty and ashly true this house need anger management classes. I think VD and Nivi should start anger management classes at home and start earning money from them. But beware ladies don't pass your excessive crying trait to the complete family. I have never seen anyone crying more than these 2 ladies not even NT who has more pains than these 2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I have a thought why Viren was holding Nivis hand in everythign.....may be he has told Nivi that he beign a patni vratha pati...he also has chosen to do the karvachath so both of them are doign all the rituals together...saath saath.....

Also can somebody tell me I taught viren and nivi segment on Aja re aja chanda was a dream sequence but they also showed Divya lookign at them with vengence....(sid has not yet arrived and Niren is havign a small show of their own when other ladies are dancing????

mygod2010shana_83gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
i dont know how Nivi sleeps in that house with so many enemies around her. after knowing all these enemies I will be the first one to close the door...Wink i might even keep a knife next to me just incase..or much better have Viren sleep next to me..as anyway he is her protector?? 

mygod2010Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index