simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by simran728

Guys, Viren answer to DD yesterday was amazing ..it says following to me..i wanted to check with you guys how deep we should go..

his answers mean:
1. shut the hell up DD
2. You have no freaking right to talk to Nivi that way
3. You have no idea what real truth is
4. You should go back in you SID hell hole and not return
5. How dare you raise your voice to Nivi
6. I am always going to be with her 
7. If I can answer CC and YD then what are you?
8. If you are so smart at doubting Nivi then why dont confront Sid?
9. I love her more than you love S (haad se bhi zhyada" dialog
10. Never ever come in between us. 

What do you all think??? What a powerful dialog Viren said that day Approve
I think Simi he is showing his haq on Nivi which no one can take. Usse kuch bhi poochne ya kehne ka haq sirf mujhe hai at the same time shut her up so that she will not trouble Nivi with her questions now. But according to recent article DD will not keep quite thanks to CC and her attempts and major rift is going to take place where the complete truth of NivRen wedding will come out in front of Divya or maybe in front of complete family.

which article Rach?

Which article is that?? How come I did not read it?? Please share..we follow everything about CCBM and there is no way we can miss this..CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Simi I don't mind any verbal warnings or verbal aggressiveness from Viren as that will be ok in my mind but any kind of physical abuse from Viren will be too much. He can shout as much as can on all the members including YD like on confrontation day but not go to the extent of hurting someone physically. He was controlling his anger on Wedding confrontation day. He is aggressive husband and Nivi needs to keep an ice on him to control his anger. I think he has joined some sort of anger management classes as he really felt angry so soon if someone say or do something against people whom he loves the most like dadaji and Nivi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728tamushizarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Jaan article is from indya.com I think in morning someone had posted it here let me find out first.

shana_83simran728tamushizarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
yea true. he needs to control his anger. but the same show CT's are writing DD character too and they are showing all traits in her that Viren should be showing ..
How come??
At least when Viren gets mad he does not say anything to anyone etc.
But DD shows her anger right away and also saying mean things. Like she said to Nivi about sarees. 

But I think what DD is doing good for them. but if by mistake this comes out to CC or S then what??  but I guess if DD was that smart we would not call her dumb. 

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Simi I don't mind any verbal warnings or verbal aggressiveness from Viren as that will be ok in my mind but any kind of physical abuse from Viren will be too much. He can shout as much as can on all the members including YD like on confrontation day but not go to the extent of hurting someone physically. He was controlling his anger on Wedding confrontation day. He is aggressive husband and Nivi needs to keep an ice on him to control his anger. I think he has joined some sort of anger management classes as he really felt angry so soon if someone say or do something against people whom he loves the most like dadaji and Nivi.

Totally agree over here with you. Verbal aggressiveness, I won't mind because in that mad house you have to raise your voice in order to be heard. But physical aggressiveness is big no. And I don't think he will hurt anyone physically. If he was that type he would have done it by now. But people are still keep trying his patience and it might get worse. And Rach think he has a perfect guru at home for anger management he don't have to seek help outside. LOL I think both Viren and Sid have anger issues. Viren's anger is rightly placed and Sid's is totally misplaced.

Simran, I do think somebody needs to teach a lesson to Divya, but sweetie puncturing Sid's car tire is only going to make situation worse. I think somebody has to show her a mirror and tell her what all her sister did for her. There is no other way.

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I think the only reason CC changed the sherwani is emphasis the same point DD told Nivi. "mein dusre ki chizo..."

Now DD will feel Nivi had her eye on the pink sherwani and wanted it for Viren so she switched boxes. DD will feel Nivi does not say anything but does in the back for watever she wants. 

This will create more rift and more misunderstanding thats all. You see CC already noticed this at the BF table and want to take the advantage of the situation. Otherwise till now she is not shown to buy anything for S or V and now all of a sudden how come? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

yea true. he needs to control his anger. but the same show CT's are writing DD character too and they are showing all traits in her that Viren should be showing ..
How come??
At least when Viren gets mad he does not say anything to anyone etc.
But DD shows her anger right away and also saying mean things. Like she said to Nivi about sarees. 

But I think what DD is doing good for them. but if by mistake this comes out to CC or S then what??  but I guess if DD was that smart we would not call her dumb. 
Actually I think DD is very self centered and is suffering from psychotic disorder that's why she easily forgot about everything. Actually till now she is shown as person who doesn't have any contact with reality. Like from starting
She never remember who Sid was (lack of memory)
She forgot Sid dialog of love for putul
When she took chuni from Nivi without knowing what will be Nivi's reaction
She get easily manipulated by anyone without much thinking be it HL, CC or Nivi
She never take a look at surrounding and never knew how Nivi, dadi, keshav must be feeling
Her obsession was shown in episode where she painted everything on walls
She gets suspicious on Nivi Sid even if they are sitting together in main hall
She doesn't know the facts like never gift red saree to widow.
She claimed to know Nivi but never understand her and blaming her now.
She get jealous even if NivRen are shown happy together.

What more symptoms are there for a psychotic patient

They are making both Viren and Divya as psychotics. Viren will show his traits and Divya is already showing those traits and No one in the house is noticing it. Actually she is spreading her disease now Viren is getting it slowly Sid will have it and later Nivi will also be prey of this disease

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Totally agree over here with you. Verbal aggressiveness, I won't mind because in that mad house you have to raise your voice in order to be heard. But physical aggressiveness is big no. And I don't think he will hurt anyone physically. If he was that type he would have done it by now. But people are still keep trying his patience and it might get worse. And Rach think he has a perfect guru at home for anger management he don't have to seek help outside. LOL I think both Viren and Sid have anger issues. Viren's anger is rightly placed and Sid's is totally misplaced.

Simran, I do think somebody needs to teach a lesson to Divya, but sweetie puncturing Sid's car tire is only going to make situation worse. I think somebody has to show her a mirror and tell her what all her sister did for her. There is no other way.

Yes I agree that truth needs to be brought to her about Nivi and S. But do you really think DD cares at this point?? thats still does not answer why she married Viren. If she will tell her that to make S believe her story she had to marry Viren then everything will come crumbly down. Even though Nivi and Viren both know what they did and why they do not want anyone to know. Not even NT or dadaji. So they will never tell DD. 

All she will find out is that S loved Nivi and that Nivi scarified her love for him. I think this will come from S one day when he will see DD doing some thing really dramatic to Nivi. The truth will only HURT her the most when it will come from S. Otherwise she will feel that Nivi and S story is history now and whats the point in it now. she will move on like nothing has happened. 

What do you guys think??

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index