India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 113)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Guys, Viren answer to DD yesterday was amazing ..it says following to me..i wanted to check with you guys how deep we should go..

his answers mean:
1. shut the hell up DD
2. You have no freaking right to talk to Nivi that way
3. You have no idea what real truth is
4. You should go back in you SID hell hole and not return
5. How dare you raise your voice to Nivi
6. I am always going to be with her 
7. If I can answer CC and YD then what are you?
8. If you are so smart at doubting Nivi then why dont confront Sid?
9. I love her more than you love S (haad se bhi zhyada" dialog
10. Never ever come in between us. 

What do you all think??? What a powerful dialog Viren said that day Approve

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83tamushigmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Its ok Simi these kinds of small mistakes do happens in serial when we can tolerate big blunders then these are the smallest things happened in serial.

Think about what will happen on tuesday as Monday will be the dance moments and tuesday is the day when some drastic will happen.

About Viren I think they have actually started showing his aggressive behaviour as he is venting his anger but in very controlled way and next they will show increase in his anger and he will start getting more aggressive if someone do or say anything bad to Nivi and then Nivi will only be the person who could control his anger like in early episodes when she said itna gussa thik nahi dusro ka kuch nahi jaata apna hi sukh chan khota hai and he was quite in a second.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i feel DD has entered Viren's enemy radar officially. Welcome Stupid, Dumb, selfish, plastered face Divya. Just like everyone on his list are you have same qualities. You will succeed a lot with CC guidance. 

He knows DD has doubts and will keep bringing them upto Nivi and keep spoiling her mind when here he is trying his best to win her heart.

He will be keeping a close on eye on her each move and look..

Man first time in the Sood someone has raised doubts on Nivren and they will not u-punished...

Punishment???..it is will be in my next post..i already have an idea.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Guys, Viren answer to DD yesterday was amazing ..it says following to me..i wanted to check with you guys how deep we should go..

his answers mean:
1. shut the hell up DD

i think it's 3,6 and 10

I think he meant that if there are any probs between nivren, then it's between them and they will take care of it without any outside help/interference and it's private not public and that they(nivren) don't need to answer anyone's questions. in other words - butt outLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Its ok Simi these kinds of small mistakes do happens in serial when we can tolerate big blunders then these are the smallest things happened in serial.

Think about what will happen on tuesday as Monday will be the dance moments and tuesday is the day when some drastic will happen.

About Viren I think they have actually started showing his aggressive behaviour as he is venting his anger but in very controlled way and next they will show increase in his anger and he will start getting more aggressive if someone do or say anything bad to Nivi and then Nivi will only be the person who could control his anger like in early episodes when she said itna gussa thik nahi dusro ka kuch nahi jaata apna hi sukh chan khota hai and he was quite in a second.

but wat do you think of his answer?? i think it had double meaning?? you agree? 

Again today on KC Nivi cried bcos of stupid DD. Not a day goes by where she is not crying or being hurt by someone. How much can even Viren stand and watch. First of all he is pushed to limits and how all these ppl nature is going to be that extra push that he does not need.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83tamushigmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

his answers mean:
1. shut the hell up DD

I think Simi he is showing his haq on Nivi which no one can take. Usse kuch bhi poochne ya kehne ka haq sirf mujhe hai at the same time shut her up so that she will not trouble Nivi with her questions now. But according to recent article DD will not keep quite thanks to CC and her attempts and major rift is going to take place where the complete truth of NivRen wedding will come out in front of Divya or maybe in front of complete family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

his answers mean:
1. shut the hell up DD

I think Simi he is showing his haq on Nivi which no one can take. Usse kuch bhi poochne ya kehne ka haq sirf mujhe hai at the same time shut her up so that she will not trouble Nivi with her questions now. But according to recent article DD will not keep quite thanks to CC and her attempts and major rift is going to take place where the complete truth of NivRen wedding will come out in front of Divya or maybe in front of complete family.

which article Rach?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
ok so here is what I am thinking....you know its KC and DD must be waiting for S. So Viren must have thought what better way to teach her something then make her wait longer.

You see Viren has already come back from Office and we see he is there at the prayers when all ladies are sitting in circle and he is also there during diya and chand etc..from the clips I mean.

And we also see DD is looking at them bcos for sure S is not around yet. Otherwise she is not interested in anyone. So, it means she is waiting for him.

If I am thinking right, I feel S will be very late in coming back from Office. DD will be waiting for S to do Chand dhikhai when everyone else is already there. She will think S does not care about her and he is making her wait. The reason - Viren. He must have punctured his car tire so he has fix that before he comes or something else. 

Is my mind completely side track?? pl help me. I think DD needs to be taught a lesson very soon otherwise if neglected she will bcom like CC. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index